How do you fix Hank McCoy?

How do you fix Hank McCoy?

Hire a good writer. But I understand that may be impossible for Marvel.

he was secretly xorn's other brother the whole time. there were triplets

You can't fix capeshit as long as it's in the hands of big corporations and gets passed along from writer to writer and artist to artist.

Take him to the vet.

Designwise, put hair back on his head and he'll look like the old Beast we alove again.

give him a boyfriend

fuck off
t. bendis

Which one, user? There are three of them.

>Hank McCoy
I only see Panthro in that pic, OP. Missing the spikes and nunchucks.

Turn him back into a cat, but make him look consistent. Cat Beast was awesome but in one issue he looked like the lion from Wizard of Oz while in another he looked like a race horse.

This. Beast used to be a great. One of my favorite Marvel Team-Ups is about Beast seeing his parents for the first time since he turned blue and furry, to which of course a supervillain crashes the reunion and Hank and Pete tag team him.

Well, Marvel ran off Grant Morrison, Warren Ellis, Kieron Gillen, Charlie Huston, and anyone else who could write Beast worth a damn.

Get rid of this current design. It's utter rubbish. Either revert back to his 90s Muscle Hunk or the 00s Cat Beast.

Bring back Avengers Hank. The guy who is brilliant, but also affable. Not the cliche angsty mad scientist dude from post-Claremontian X-Men.

You know, you're right. The owner of the Thundercats IP should really sue for copyright infringement.

Claremont is shit, no thanks.

Get Morrison, Ellis, Gillen or even Huston.

Cat Beast sucked ass.

Fucking dog Beast.

90s. Definitely 90s.

More classic literary references. Beast was more than just a "scientist" he was also a well rounded intellectual. When it comes to him actually being a scientist give him long term projects he's working on in the background and stop just having him pop up with a science solution to thing.Less impulsive and more thoughtful. Make him a mediator for awhile between other X-men that have drama with each other.

I hated cat Beast. In all his forms.

With a bullet.

I'd be cool with a Beast that looked like any of these three animated versions.

>2nd one
A blue jew?

>Take him out of X-men
>Retcon him with not be a mutant, at all.
>Go full Disney Beast with him

This was a good design.

I believe you mean Aardvark Beast, thank you very much.

Says the kid using a Trump gif.

Micropenis detected.

Morrison's Cat Beast was garbage. If you like it, you're probably high as fuck like him.

I like the WATXM one a lot.

ignore everything he has done in comics so far and just base him off the 90's cartoon

Make him friendly and genuine, not a sniveling prick.

just write fun stories

How are they going to reverse Nick Spencer making him a literal Nazi collaborator?

Morrison did hallucinogens, not marijuana. If you think New X-Men is trippy, then boy have you got a lot to learn about Morrison.

At this point I don't care. My favorite X-Men are either dead or utterly ruined at this point.

Sigh.

There was a time I used to be a huge X-fag.

mind control

>Claremont is shit, no thanks.
>Get Morrison
omnomnom DELICIOUS bait

make him look beastier then have him assume a villain role

from there, he could stay as a villain or become more human again and in the process, getting back to the hero roster

Wasn't bait, m8.

Glad it triggered you.

How to fix the X-Men:

1. Send the time displaced O5 back to their home dimension
2. Make Bobby straight again
3. Bring back Logan, Scott, Jean, Banshee, and the Professor
4. Send Old Man Logan and the Ultimate X-Men back to their home dimensions
5. Deage X-23 to around 13 or so
6. Make Sabretooth and Mystique bad again
7. Bring back the Brotherhood with Toad, Blob, Avalanche, Mystique, and Mastermind
8. Make Beast look like how he did in the 90s
9. Jean has the Phoenix and can control it.
10. Scott is more of a boyscout than an edgelord.
11. Scott and Jean are together and Logan has moved on,
12. We use villains again instead of constantly fightng each other.
13. Jubilee is no longer a vampire teen mom. Kid goes up for adoption to a family who can properly take care of him.
14. Wolverine runs the new X-Force.

Dark Beast has already been resurrected.

Too many current writers are forcing their political agenda at the expense of characters.

I don't understand Nick Spencer's message with Secret Empire. He makes Nazis look honorable and heroic, while the minority characters capitulate with Nazis, or are morally bankrupt.

Is he a Neo-Nazi, or merely a cryptofascist?

How utterly boring. Just reinstate the 90s? That's your plan to fix the X-Men?

The poor management of the comics in the 90s is why Fox owns the movie rights to both X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

You can thank Grant Morrison for essentially saving Marvel comics with New X-Men.

>Grant Morrison for essentially saving Marvel comics with New X-Men.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just reinstate the 90s? That's your plan to fix the X-Men?
Early 90s X-Men were super popular. If it weren't how do you explain the animated series getting greenlit or the movie series?

I find it very hard to disagree with with any of those. Kudos.

>at least 3 ironmans running around
>2 bad beast not allowed

Sounds neat except
>5. Deage X-23 to around 13 or so
>9. Jean has the Phoenix and can control it.
unnecessary
>13. Jubilee is no longer a vampire teen mom.

>You can thank Grant Morrison for essentially saving Marvel comics with New X-Men.
You poor thing...

Morrison killed the X-Men worse than Austen ever did

But you can't do same shit over and over again, even. It'll get stale and boring.

In good stories characters need to grow and change.

Take him to a vet.

Things can grow, but a lot of things were made worse. They need to be repaired in addition to other things.

>you can thank Grant Morrison for essentially saving Marvel comics with New X-Men.

I genuinely thought that this was going to be the start of his redemption, but he got even worse

What exactly did Cyclops do other than destroy the Mutant killing cloud an get killed by Black Bolt?

It's just nostalgia speaking through you. Things can be repaired without going back to the 90s.

To be euthanized, yes?

So many triggered. The truth is often traumatic.

Nothing. Oh, he basically sacrificed one mutant to do it, but that's all. The problem is that they have written Death of X much later then everyone calling him Hitler.

Beast without visable hair on his head, but sideburns looks like a blue John Quincy Adams.

HAHAHAHAHHA, he does!

>that shitty art
Still not as bad as the shitty writing that accompanied it.

Here's some more shitty art, pleb.

make him more like his past self, basically

A lot of that seems meh and would probably be a monkey paw deal where they're the results of terrible stories that retcon continuity, undo character development, and generally make you wish they didn't happen. Also, Rachel should have the Phoenix over Jean.

>triggered
That's your best? Not gonna even try to defend that crap? Anything we could agree that MIGHT be positive about it?

from before cat beast

Why don't they just say he's been cutting his hair these days and decides to grow it back? There. Easy fix.

>monkey paw deal
I think he meant if Marvel had the intention to do it right, of course.

>Make him a monkey or cat like
>give him dark humor again
>make Wonder Man now called Magnum a recurrent character
>Beast and Magnum are heroes by day and Hank and Simon on parties by night
>tities, asses and beers everynight
>drunk heroes fighting bad guys by morning

That was written by Grant Morrison.

He had Beast and Emma become close friends during his run.

This images has two of the things I hated most about Morrison's run; Making Emma a good guy and cat Beast.

Depends if you like Grant Morrison. If you don't then it might not be your shtick.

His Jean Grey and Emma Frost were delightfully antagonistic towards each other. Both women playing with unsuspecting Cyclops, in their game of cat and mouse.

New X-Men was my gateway to Grant Morrison. I buy based on writers and artists.

Hank has been great in x-men blue.

Sounds more plausibile than the current shitfest of the 00's and foward.

But Emma was good in the 90s

So? I never said the 90s were perfect.

Agreed. Beast needs hair up there. Not just fur.

>New X-Men was my gateway to Grant Morrison.
That's funny, a lot of people say morrison was their gateway to X-Men. Which is the problem, because then they assume that's What X-Men is supposed to be like.

Making him going full villain with no redemption.
God lord they are even halfway there...

Honestly speaking, unironically, he should have been the gay one, instead of Bobby. Unlike the iceguy, he had that "friendship" with Simon (kisses and everything), he trolled media in Morrison's run about coming out of the closet, and he had worse female relationships than Bobby. On top of that, he is one of the Furry Trinity.

Nobody should be "the gay one."

Damn. That was so much better.

>Has an idea
>Minutes in MSPaint
>Tadah!

Northstar is the gay one.

90's Wolverine hair Beast is the best Beast

I'm fine with that, since Byrne intended him to be that way.

Agreed. Though I'm cool with his hair looking a little less Wolverine-like if they strongly want to differentiate the two. But it doesn't matter to me. DIdn't Beast even have that hairstyle first? And a bunch of other characters like The Owl and Starfox?

Someone must bring a young version of Hank McCoy from the past and show him all the mistakes made by his future self so that him does not repeat the same mistakes

Stop Writing him to be some kind of mutant hating race traitor.

His stance in the whole Inhuman thing was "We need to resolve an issue here without killing each other off" but it was so badly written.

It doesn't help every Cyclops faggot ever thinks going full Liquid Snake makes you a hero.

that sounds like a terrible idea that would make no sense

And then O5 Jean can reveal he's pansexual! It's perfect, pansexuals need more representation. Every night my partner's child cries xerself to sleep because there's no positive representation for her to latch onto in media.

He's been through a decade long character assassination, they killed his character and then took turns pissing on the corpse before dragging out around town on the back of a truck.

I like mad scientist Beast. I just want friendly mad scientist Beast and not hypocrite mad scientist Beast.