Blue Beetle #10

Another month, another Blue Beetle. At least it's improving.

Sup Forums X has been so weird for me lately. It insists all of my images are corrupt. Any idea what's up with that?

We are almost out of this arc.
Considering that it became almost good in latest issues I am almost excited for a new arc.
That is a lot of "almost" though.

Flash of jobbing!

Thank you for storytime!

Should I know what "God" Fate is talking about here?

I'm happy the comic is improving put we still don't know anything about the scarab. hopefully the next arc tells us.

Neat, I always like it when Ted gets new gadgets, his arsenal needs beefing up

I really hope he puts the costume back on next arc. Its strange how little the Beetles have interacted with the rest of the DCU

It is slightly improving but solicits show that the upcoming story is them going to the future and JL3001 so I am skeptical.

Rama Kushna?

Well, this was an actually good issue. Art especially shined, but it also had some nice timing for the scenes and the dramatic building up.

Good.

I just hope it will just get a proper ending.
JL3k1 went to shit, but I still was somewhat invested in it.

I hate villain monologues. They just reveal how cliched they are and how bland their ideas are. .

That's more Deadman.

Wait, there's another issue of this arc?

loving these covers

The Presence

So what exactly is doctor fates power set like? All I know him from is injustice 2, the young justice cartoon and this and it seems like he just makes light constructs and flies. How powerful is he?

depends on the continuity and who is using the helm at the moment, if he is nabu as a lord of order, if is kent nelson or his wife or Hector or Khalid (both) or even Jared.

Full power Dr. Fate is bellow the spectre maybe above the phantom stranger.

You can chalk the bump in quality to Giffen finally giving in and calling up his better half

What's the second hand next to the eye?

>Arion, Dr. Fate, OMAC
Should I have been reading this book?

>improving
>only two issues left

Too little too late I'm afraid.

Where the fuck do you get that impression? There's a whole new arc after this one wraps up.

the hand of the enemy (swamp thing), kind of ying/yang relation with hands.

Kind of?

It's always been equal parts interesting and wonky.

thanks OP