this is the face of anti-sjw comic readers

> this is the face of anti-sjw comic readers

As if SJW """""""""""""""""readers""""""""""""""""" are any better.
People burned Secret Empire's free comic book day issue

A true hero.

I don't even remember anything particular offensive happening in that issue. Just another Hydra scheme.

Diversity & Comics is a moron

None of the comic book YouTubers seem willing to say that Marvel is genuinely shit.

They all act like there's just one big problem, rather than accepting the truth that everything Marvel does is retarded.

>SJWs are better

political propaganda should stay out of the comics

>He didn't read the earlier books

Would he hate those too anons?

At least they didn't pay anything for that. This guy actively supported a book he hates for a stunt that will not get anyone already reading to drop the book.

Diversity & Comics does say that pretty much though.

>know his comic history, all the classics and all the people involved
>not a neet loser like all the other comic youtubers, has a wife and kids
>has life experience, not a sheltered nerd
>served in the military and saw combat, knows how fighting and action works and should be shown in comics
>judges every comic fairly, "I'm not losing anything by enjoying a comic"
>has no problem admitting he was wrong about a comic
>likes gwenpool

D&C is the hero we need

>HURR DURR everybody who hates having degenerate sjw cultural marxist bile shoved down their throat acts like this one autist i found on youtube

I mean, yeah, he's retarded for spending money on it, but it's not like Marvel made any more money from it. The store he bought it from did, but they probably sell all sorts of comics anyway and it's not their fault Marvel has gone to shit.

So literally what difference does it make? It's just one sperg REEEEEEing over a shitty comic.

>hurr you can't comment if you don't read it you're dumb
>hurr you're dumb if you read it and comment on it

kek

>HA HAA LOOK WHAT I FOUND DCHADS B-B-BTFO

What a virgin lmao

There's a certain kind of autism that develops when someone decides to blindly hate something, think of all the hate n' bait threads started to solely to bash shit. They just decide they hate something so much that there can be NOTHING good in it, and they'll actively conjure up reasons for why something that's generally perceive as good is in fact bad and likely a jewish conspiracy.

Fuck, a shit ton of people here that hate Gwenpool unironically call her SJW trash. Fucking HOW!?!?
>HURR DURR I actually forgot what piracy and storylines are
kek

what happened to all of those Captain America comic burnings?

It would've been funnier if he'd thrown it over the border.

comics have literally always been used as propaganda

>implying blind hate and simply not the fact that latest Ms Marvel issue is pretty bad

But user, if he didn't put his support behind it, how will Ms Marvel ever reach the lofty heights of selling as much as Redneck?

Seriously I can't respect this guy when his targets are such a fucking flop they can't even come close to the top 100. MM isn't even 125. At least punch at Champions, that's over 20K.

He targets SJW comics and Kamala Khan is one of the original numarvel SJW heroines.

>What a virgin lmao
>From the sad faggot that immediately assumes it's all about his console war
I'm assuming you spotted him in a mirror?

Fuck off back to

Alright, I honestly didn't see it. What happens in it anyways? Is it on par with the late election special (literally the worst I've seen from it) or does it surpass that? I don't doubt Spencer'a ability to spread his cancerous political baiting to other writers.

>threads about comics don't belong here during my summer vacation!

The mayor becomes Hydra-Hitler and does absolutely ridiculous things far surpassing the authority of any mayor. Also Hydra's anti-superhero angle gets interpreted by Kamala as an anti-muslim one for no reason other than to be oppressed and make very blunt and shallow political commentary.

>it's not political if I say it isn't

>expressing political viewpoints through your art makes it propaganda
Grow up.

F, though I will miss it.

B is the obvious choice.

Fucking gross, that's a really downer. I haven't pulled anything Marvel lately since event after event mucks everything up but it looks like Secret Empire has the capacity to destroy characters in a way beyond a temporary death.

D

Final Solution to the Barneyfag problem.

>GET POLITICS OUT OF GAMES/COMICS!!!

meanwhile in literally every other form of media known to man

>If it's political it has to go!
Literally only a child or an autist would think like this, especially when it comes to comics.
Wouldn't we lose a lot of great tripfags like storytimers and drawfags as well?

I like how even though this is clearly an image made for Sup Forums, it still works for Sup Forums because literally everyone on this site hates both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

fuck off D&C

Ah yes, the vicious political propaganda of classical music.

>read the first volume of Ms. Marvel
>hates how her parents don't let her be a normal kid but also hate how people perceive her as "a foreign girl"

I honestly think that is kind of a interesting concept. Wants to be in her roots but doesn't want to make that her defining personality, but wants to just be a normal teenage girl. Well. Until super powers.

B, that would make it so company wars and threads like this disappear, holy shit, I want to enjoy comics, IS THAT SO FUCKING WRONG?

B. B. B. B.

If you press A it will take B, D and the people that make C threads out too.

It's good he has a video of him preparing for the flush, I wouldn't have understood it otherwise.

>implying it isn't

I think this guy is a little obsessed with Ms. Marvel lol

>shit ton of people here that hate Gwenpool unironically call her SJW trash

The SJW meme has lost all meaning and is now applied to anything someone doesn't like.

>Wouldn't we lose a lot of great tripfags
Literally only a child or an autist would think like this.

>B will lead to A, D, and maybe even G

Fuck video game shit.

Gwenpool seems to be the one NuMarvel title just about everyone likes (albeit not enough to GO BUY IT :( )

Shut up, SJW. She is a browno and therefore her comic is political propaganda designed to brainwash the masses.

>Shadman
>art

B is the only choice here, everything else either barely does shit or is board specific.

>Fucking HOW!?!?

I saw someone saying that Gwenpool has "problem hair" because her hair had pink TIPS, as if it was the same thing as shaving half your head and dying the other half a rainbow.

That's actually super relatable for second generation kids.

A lot of classical music is based off of wars, rebellions and social upheaval you fucking nonce.

How are those comic book sales doing these day? After one of the longest most annoying presidential election years ever, surely your shoehorned politics in Spiderman are selling well.

How does someone manage to get anatomy and even size/distance so wrong

You mean you'd think like that.

H

What face?

atleast they buy the comics, unlike Sup Forums...

B

Jesus christ my main board is /tg/ now after Sup Forums made me go away from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and now it's starting to appear there too

B

>wars, rebellions and
That's not propaganda you literal retard.

If yuou think that's bad, look at the rest of the damn internet.

I don't think that though.

What a pathetic piece of shit this guy turned out to be. I mean seriously he rants too much on every comic he doesn't like as some SJW propaganda. This dude is just another useless fucktard

stop being triggered

thats because you define propaganda as "anything I don't like"

Imho, it's not that simple.

Artists, of all kinds, should be able to portray whatever the hell they want in their work, directly or indirectly.

The problem comes when that something actively ruins the work, be it by disrupting narrative, character arcs, etc. I have a lot of problems with the politics of Spencer or Bendis in comics, as the strawmen they put out shatter whatever suspension of disbelief I may have, ruining my enjoyment of the comic.

But I am entirely fine with the politics expressed in, say, Dredd, Green Arrow, Watchmen, Priest's Deathstroke for a more recennt example, as they're secondary to what I actually read the comics for: a good story, good characters, interesting world, etc.

In other words, I'm fine with politics being written into the comic, not with the comic being written solely for politics.

B
It's not even a choice, it's a necessity

Former Trump supporter here, love to see that guy crash and burn

What happened to /tg/? Is it all MUH 40K IS THE BEST EVER

>tfw Sup Forums is immune to this shit

I remember some "kek" movement made a big deal about a actual "No Singles" policy for Japanese idol events, and no one gave a fuck and laughed the dude out.

also for families with hardcore christians

>someone somewhere has a plushie of that faggot
gross

Why would he do that? Ms Marvel isn't Mexican.

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of Sup Forums? Serious cases of Sup Forumsphobia is this thread. Just accept it. It's bigotry if you don't. Sup Forums enriches Sup Forums board culture

A

>I'm fine with politics being written into the comic, not with the comic being written solely for politics

this

>shoehorned politics in Spider-Man
there have been none so far but whatever

Sup Forums is a sub-branch of Sup Forums

All the "WoTC is SJW" posts are starting to get old quite fast

What's a good video editing software that's free or cheap? I want to actually look into why comics are taking this turn by going into writers and how it's mainly a marketing ploy in ways.

That's actually one of the central concepts that Wilson wanted to explore and she continues it throughout the comic, in addition to the usual life drama you expect from a comic that's descended from Spider-Man.

There's a good reason even Sup Forums doesn't really shit on it, or at least people who've read it.

G. B is tempting, but they'd probably just evade anyways.

>Former
Why'd you change your mind?

Being paid by the army to make patriotic comics rooting for your country during warfare is not the same thing as this marxist drivel you retard

Calm down, there's only been a couple of mentions of t/pol/ itt so far.

Not that user but Miss Marvel is a really enjoyable book. Recently it's taken a nose dive with the troll arc and Secret Empire tie in but over all it's still solid. Bruno's Wakandan adventures are fun

>Sup Forums enriches boards

What planet do you live on?

>>HURR DURR I actually forgot what piracy
>piracy
nigger

>triggered

How can Marvel even compete? DC won baby

>There are people on Sup Forums who don't pirate all their comics

There is not room for your racism, hatred and Sup Forumsphobia. You are not wanted here.

Man, in the end you are the most patethic one for engaging in company wars.

I look at you and feel shame.

>93517300
(You)

>this is the face of sjw readers(like you OP)