Venom and Black Cat/Silver Sable Films Exist Separately But Still Within The MCU

>First, there is Spider-Man happily in the place where he’s supposed to be which is in the Marvel Universe," replied Pascal. "I think everything comes from that. This is the signpost, the tentpole, the signature and… the other movies that Sony’s going to make, in their relationship to this [MCU] Spider-Man, take place in this [separate Sony] world. Although you’re not going to see them in the Marvel Universe, it’s in the same reality.
>Feige then backed Pascal up by adding that her response is “the perfect answer”.

comicbookmovie.com/venom/venom-and-sonys-other-spider-man-spinoffs-do-exist-in-the-same-reality-as-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-a152087

So they exist in the same universe but they won't crossover? Ok then...

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/venom-movie-carnage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the Agents of Shield/Defenders situation.

Works for me. I see no reason to have Venom shoehorned into the MCU, they can do plenty with him solo.

Goddamn this heifer cannot make up her damn mind

>This is the signpost, the tentpole, the signature and
What did Amy mean by this?

OH FOR FUCK SAKE! Just admit you assholes dont know yet, we've had 3 or 4 different answers on this shit already. Last one was "clarifying" that they weren't in the MCU. You know what? Fuck it, keep them out of the MCU. Nobody cares

We will never get a good Spider-Man film with Pascal in charge.

She must give the world's best blowjobs or something to have the control she does.

THIS DEAL IS GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME

>Black Cat movie without Spider-Man

>Venom movie without Spider-Man

How, after all the flops, after the embarrassing emails, after all the bullshit, how does this bitch have any kind of job in the entertainment industry?

It's fucking retarded. Black Cat's whole appeal is her great chemistry with Spidey. She's cute as fuck flirting and adventuring with him,

Without that she's boring.

Because firing her looks bad on the company and would basically give credit to the leaks being true

Yeah but grrll pwrr tho?

>Black Cat's whole appeal is her great chemistry with Spidey
And her incredible fucking body.

At least it's not Tim Rothman.

I disagree. She was fun in Her-Oes and Heroes for Hire without Spidey.

I liked Claws

Feige said it's the perfect answer because all it means is Sony can pretend it's part of the MCU and Marvel can disregard it.

Well...until you realize that Black Cat and Venom are major draws for Spider-Man, and continuing the franchise indefinitely without them would cause some major fatigue.

I think Venom bothers me more due to how integral Spidey is to Venom's origin. How's it gonna go now? The Symbiote falls to earth/is brought back by an astronaut, somehow gets straight to Eddie and just happens to go with the Spider motif? Or maybe Eddie sees an image of something vaguely Spider-Man-ish and that's where it comes from? Or will they do the Ultimate thing, just without Peter's dad? An Oscorp experiment thing like they seemed to be trying with the ASM movies?

I cannot imagine how this will work without it being utterly terrible.

so Carnage is confirmed to be the villain of the Venom movie

collider.com/venom-movie-carnage/

not surprised

They don't take place in the MCU but it's the same reality? Any you're retarded.

>I think Venom bothers me more due to how integral Spidey is to Venom's origin.
This.
If I see a Venom without a spider symbol on his chest, I'm going to drop this shit harder than I already dropped it

When are both parties just going to admit that neither of these movies are going to get made?

Especially black cat if you have to work 10 years on a venom movie and not have it get made than there's 0% chance that black cat will get made

So if Peter shows up in these movies his experience will just be ignored in his next MCU film or what?

It feels almost like Sony's using Marvel to reboot Spidey for them before pulling out his corner of the MCU for their own universe.

it's like Agents of SHIELD and Defenders. the MCU will never reference events in the secondary material, but the secondary material will reference events in the MCU

if anything Black Cat has a higher chance of getting made because she's not seen as big a profitable asset, meaning less suits panicking because they're afraid the movie won't make as much as they think it will make and demanding everyone start over differently

she wasn't fun in heroes for hire at all. she was in barely any conversations and had a stick up her ass the whole time

Marvel Divas, now there's a time where she was fun

>How's it gonna go now?
all the origin story stuff already happened off-screen and the movie begins with the symbiote busting Eddie out of jail

best case scenario is that they have their own corner in the MCU, they may refer to events that happens in the main movies, but the main movies doesnt have to refer to them, works for me.

A deals a deal, Spider-Man

As always, being a Feliciafag is the worst hell.

could be worse. we could be mar-vellfags.

>venom's entire reason for doing anything isn't in the movie
The fuck's he gonna do? Come down from space, bond with Brock and shitpost on /fit/ after he's done a set? He doesn't do much else besides hate Parker.

So if Sony is able to make whatever the fuck they like what villians will they use for Spider-Man. It's Green Goblin forever isn't it?

Feels bad for MCU boys.

MAKE A FIRESTAR MOVIE SONY

>tfw its a Mysterio/White Rabbit team-up

>what villians will they use
at long last, its Funny Bunny's time to shine

Why did you post the edit?

Does this give hope that Black Cat's character assassination will be reverted if the movie does well?

It's such bullshit that, when Peter is FINALLY single and free of commitment to MJ, that Black Cat goes on a murderous rampage and becomes the new Kingpin and thirsts for peter's blood because Spock punched her in the face.

Peter being a bachelor is retarded and Slott shipping him with his fetish OC''s is even worse. Stop trying to make him Tony Stark.

How many decades do you guys give it before OMD and Sins Past are officially retconned out of canon?

>MCU releases a movie where Cap finds out the government is corrupt and filled with fascist doubleagents, he is deeply disturbed, and in the sequel he ends up cutting ties to the government entirely to become a fugitive
>Marvel Comics turn Cap into a fascist double agent who uses corruption to take over the government

doesn't look like it

If this gets a baby face turn for black cat in the comics then im ok with this. Not like I'm gonna see the movie anyway. Just somebody fucking fix black cat in the comics pls

I can't wait for this to end up killing these characters in the long run in the same way 3 shitty FF films killed them as a brand and IP

They didn't want to phrase it like that, but yeah. The Sonyverse exists in the MCU, but won't really reference much or be referenced much outside Peter.

>Making both Hardy and Venom unavailable in the MCU

Fuck Sony

It's basically Feige putting a containment bubble around Sony's shit with only Spidey able to pass through.

Is it too much that I can picture a scene in the middle of a potential movie where peter is having a crisis/difficulties and black cat goes to cheer him up? After having a convo with some charm thrown in between the two, cat convinces spidey to relax and go out on the town with her with them getting into hijnx and just basically having fun. Kinda like their dynamic in the Spider-Man 2 video game.

>So they exist in the same universe but they won't crossover? Ok then...

That's a good sign. Having to rely on crossover fucked up the comics and is going to fuck up the movies if they're not careful.

The first time I saw this I had to pull my copy off the shelf
10/10

I feel like the only way to make this remotely interesting is to make venom the villain of the black cat movie. Something like...
>Felicia Hardy the recently debuting femme Fatale anti hero black cat is following a lead on the awol spider-man, while tracking him down she unwittingly crosses the path of venom, also desperately searching for Peter, with murderous intent.