Who came out on top in the end Dale or John Redcorn?

Who came out on top in the end Dale or John Redcorn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQdPFmMyryc
youtube.com/watch?v=PTdxPliBdZs
youtube.com/watch?v=jiNsXCIcWHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dale gets to live in a big house while his wife's the main provider. Whereas John Redcorn lives in a trailer and watch as his legacy is taken by the white man.

>lives for free because "muh heritage"
>has others raise and pay for his child
>fucked that Jessica Simpson looking cunt for years

OP said, "In the end" who won? John Redcorn greatly regretted losing the chance to raise his son. He broke down crying in multiple occasions, expressing a deep sense of loss, realizing his role as an absentee father.

This is exacerbated by the fact that his son and Dale become very close, and his son's mother abdicates their affair, ultimately choosing Dale over him

Also in the end Redcorn is completely shut out of their lives, and is pretty miserable drinking alone on his land
He's detached from his friends and his son couldn't give a single shit about him

He has nothing but a bunch of empty arid wasteland and a dingy trailer
There's a reason he's left out of the final episode BBQ

Dale may have been a dumb cuck but he had pretty much accepted that by this point and the whole family had moved on

Nancy. Gets a man a a mister.

Yea she's lucky dale is so thick, though I imagine living with dale would be stressful

You guys are greatly exaggerating how bad John Redcorn had it in the end. He did get cucked out of raising his son and that hurt him greatly.

But, as far as his quality of life goes, he's an extremely successful children's entertainer and he apparently bones a lot of single mothers.

I'd say Dale came out on top since while John Redcorn in the end got a child he'll definitely always regret that he'll never be able to be Joseph's father.
Dale doesn't seem to care about the other kid that much and his bond with his son is untarnished

Dale until they decided to give John Redcorn a happy ending as a successful children's entertainer who also ends up getting back with another woman he was fucking on the side who has his kids

Dale. Joseph thinks John Redcorn is some weird, Indian pedophile.

>that one episode where Bobby takes more of an interest in Redcorn's culture and history than his own goddamned offspring
>Bobby then pretends to be a vicious cannibal in a performance art piece on Thanksgiving
Did he ever win? Was fucking Nancy his highest point?

Nancy, for having her cake and eating it too.

Damn my cat-like reflexes!

But John Redcorn completely forgets about Joseph once he realizes he has two other children he can raise.

Remember the episode where Bill starts dating this single mother with half Native American children and it turns out that John Redcorn fucked her while he was fucking Nancy? He steals her back from Bill and she and her children move in with him.

Did we ever find out how dale and Nancy got together?

>he's an extremely successful children's entertainer
Wasn't that because of Dale or Hank? Before that he was in a failing band.

Redcorn lives in a trailer by choice. he owns the land it's on, he's a successful musician with groupies throwing themselves at him and a steady stream of business.

Dale was living in that 3 bedroom 2 bath house for 12 years while Redcorn cucked him

Wait a minute... I have a wife

youtube.com/watch?v=eQdPFmMyryc

I WAS LISTENING

ALSOYOSO

John because he got to leave the neighborhood and his other child was much cuter than Joseph

So raising another man's son is actually winning?

I want to be a cuck.

If the kid loves you and doesn't give a shit about his biological dad, then yeah, you're basically cucking the other guy out of his kid's life. And really, neither Dale or Joseph know and even if they did find out neither would care about John Redcorn so it's still a win overall.

I CAYNT HEAAAAAAAAR YOUUUUUUUUU

it's not as black and white as that, user
you wouldn't understand because you associate everything with memes, though

Bill please

>He did get cucked out of raising his son
THAT'S IT! cuck has officially lost any kind of meaning.

I want to believe, but that's never what happens. Dale would have killed himself.

You're two years late.

Hank gets him a gig at the company picnic when the original entertainment bails. Then his band bails because its lame. So he becomes a Ralfio knock off and Dale takes the credit because he was the manager.

Dale definitely, he was cucked but in a way he also cucked John Redcorn with his son

I CANT HEEEEEAR YOUUUU

Bitch, take off the dress.

Six flags: more flags more fags

That's what I like about people like you, complexity in relationships simply doesn't exist. You see the surface of any situation and immediately make broad-stroke judgements that you will never, ever change.

Dale is raising another man's son. The relationship between them, the circumstances of the affair and the personalities of the people involved are all completely lost on you, because all that matters is "HE'S A KEK HE'S A KEK WAY TO DEFEND KEKS YOU KEK-APOLOGISTS".

>Lois, what's that fat man doing in our bed?

Sometimes you have to kick a baby in the mouth and VOMIT

youtube.com/watch?v=PTdxPliBdZs

PAINCIL

depends how you want to look at it, really.

Let's say you raise the child of another man. If you're a good father, then that child is going to love you, and to that child, YOU are his or her dad. Blood doesn't matter to a child. Now consider the deadbeat dad that decided to abandon that child. He's going to miss out on all the child's accomplishments. Any moment he had a chance to be a proud father? Not his. Never will be his. And in the end, even if the child learns who the biological father is, he/she won't care. Because that man won't be their father. Just some asshole that abandoned them. YOU are the father.

Honestly, the internet has completely destroyed the meaning of the word "cuck".

Is a man a cuckold if he and his wife adopt a child, or artificial insemination is used because his sperm isn't viable?

Jesus

Regardless that child's mother is a whore who doesn't love you.

which makes the person whose wife fucked another man a cuckold.

Why do you keep calling me BITCH

>Is a man a cuckold if he and his wife adopt a child, or artificial insemination is used because his sperm isn't viable?
yes
a man who cant get his wife pregnant is a cuck and is a failure as a human being so any attempt to raise a child is automatic proof they were not meant to breed and their only use in life is as a beta male caretaker bitch for the alpha males offspring

I remember there was another screencap where Dale used his extensive knowledge of toxins, accumulated over his career as an exterminator, to enact a convoluted plot where he spread shit on Redcorn's toilet seat to give him erectile dysfunction, thus making him undesirable to Nancy. I wish I saved that, it was also decently written in character.

t. cuckolds

Redcorn is a piece of shit. He cries about the white man stealing his heritage then fucks white women. He treats Dale with contempt even though Dale is a better father to his child than he ever has been.
Dale is a paranoid delusional asshole, but at least he didn't abandon his child and his wife. At least he gives enough of a shit to care about their wellbeing. John Redcorn only cares about getting drunk on firewater and bitching about the whites.

Sex and procreation isn't as important as Sup Forums would have you believe. The important things in life are the good deeds we do. Raising a kid to be a decent man is a better feeling than nutting in some bimbo. A nut lasts 10 seconds. Pride in a job well done can last forever.

>subtle racism in cartoons

He never abandoned Nancy or Joseph. He was just a weird orbiter Dale never took notice of.

NO UHUHUH THIS IS TOO UHUH MUCH
I don't even know what kind of game you're playing, maybe some kind of tennis
TENNIS
BOGGLE?

Oh please. as if anyone here actually cares about being a decent human being.

He abandoned them like the slut he is. Instead of trying to raise a family he went off to look out for his own happiness. He decided banging bar sluts was more important than raising his son. Fuck him.

you sound like a complete virgin. Someone who has no actual experience with sex and are equating it to this all-important facet of daily life.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiNsXCIcWHg

Nah he was there while he was banging bar sluts

Nancy told him he wasn't allowed to spend time with Joseph anymore, and for Joseph he's just a creep, what the fuck was he supposed to do?

Seeing what kind of an awkward dork Joseph became as soon only Dale raised him I would have fucked off to bang bar sluts too

Don't forget that Dale was the one that set all that up. He'd rather John raise the girl that he thought was his than Bill.

I'm pretty sure Nancy was usually the one on top.

Yes, because success in life in measure in childrens' smiles and miles of pussy.

D A L A S
A A
L L
A A
S A L A D

Shit, this is why I never bothered with Triforce.
One more try before I admit I'm a newfag

D A L L A S
AA
L L
L L
A A
S A L L A D

Did we ever see them again after that? Was he still living with them by the end of the series?

Redcorn had a lot of character development over the course of this show

he started out as just some guy jumping out of the window and really became a fully realized guy by the end

>loving husband and father
>hot and fun side lay
Nancy won because she got away with it.

hard decision

Hell yeah!
I'm proud to be a cuck!

>Sex and procreation isn't as important as Sup Forums would have you believe.
A great deal of your behavior and personality is tied to your genetics. If you fail to produce offspring, something around half of what made you you is gone forever. If you think you are a good person, you should feel the duty to produce offspring beyond the simple base instinct to fuck.