en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually pretty boring
little Nova and Latino Ghost Rider are way better legacy characters
even Kate's story has been better
Gillen, Fraction, Lemire, Thompson > Wilson
she's only semi-popular because of SJWs and muhh cute brown girl
also stop comparing her book to early Spider-Man, it's not like that whatsoever
she's a shit character and should be killed off quicker than genuinely good characters have RIP Rikki Barnes

she's my self-insert. i'm very proud and so happy you guys love her!

It's complicated. She really isn't a terribly well constructed comic character because she requires a ton of nuance and understanding to write.
So much in fact that even the original creators don't always manage to get it just right.
As a novel character she could function much better because you can be much more clear with intention, hidden meaning and emotion than you can in a picture. Her lack of high drama and theatrics also isn't good for monthly release schedules because it feels less gripping and tense. Her internal arc spanning as much time as it has is also not great for her release schedule. Because you just can't have matching external arcs with Marvel. We're like 40 issues into her story and her development is slowly, slowly bubbling away in the background. We may be years away from a conclusion about her feelings for Bruno and what her family thinks about that. And that just won't move the monthly issues. There is no urgency, no immanent threat of her falling apart or the like. No twist that turns her world upside down.
I like it, but release as a YA novel might be better.

watch it get flushed:

youtube.com/watch?v=htEJPnjKv-s

Why isn't she wearing a hijab? That hair too lustful. She is just asking for an acid facial.

don't make sana amanat cri!

Why are these people so dumb and crazy? Are they not aware that they're basically going to meme Hitler back into existence?

She is really boring. It was ok at first but her geek girl and superhero fan stuff wore thin. Her powers were pretty cool before getting condensed to big hands. Her supporting cast is more entertaining than she is. It's even that she is bad just kinda worn thin with her lack of development. Secret Warriors is the most I have enjoyed her since the first volume.

Perhaps the most overrated of any new character. Her fanbase makes a million excuses for her popularity decline my favorite being that somehow being in events that her solo doesn't tie into and is referenced in her solo is somehow sidetracking her solo.

>Are they not aware that they're basically going to meme Hitler back into existence?
ssshhhhhh, as a brown man I so want this to happen so let them continue to ruin themselves.

>and is referenced
and isn't

I like it, genuinely
Kamala is qt though I avoid any of her other appearances like fire, it's a fun title with a good art

see, what you're calling a con I see as a pro, guess you're seeing it from a sales standpoint while a see it as a reader, I like the slow-paced nature of it

point for the powers, but the events did fuck her up, especially CW2

>Truth sound like hate colored soldiers in Nazi and waffen ss to those who hate the truth.

I agree on CW2 but none of the other events that she was involved actually touched her solo. If you just read her book you would not even know that standoff, IvX, or even Secret empire happened. Hell you wouldn't even know she was on the Champions.

>DON'T DEAD
>OPEN INSIDE

still gets me

In all seriousness and back on topic though, Kamala would have been alright if not for the please love Muslims propaganda that has her going out of her way to look for oppression. I actually like the simplistic stupid look of her costume.

that's the plan. America needs to burn and the second coming of Hitler on American soil shall be our sword of vengeance

>
>that's the plan. America needs to burn and the second coming of Hitler on American soil shall be our sword of vengeance

Careful with that edge kid, might put your eye out.

and that's good for me, she's cancer in other books

She was a fucking mouthpiece cunt in Champions. Of her main series I only saw that election issue. And I don't need to see more.

pretty much this she came off as such garbage in Champions i can only see this bitch as cancer

election issue was the weakest point, imo worse even than CW2 tie-ins, it completely went against the tone of the book
then again, there were far worse election issues as well

Islamophile western author whitewashes her religionfu and Marvel thinks it's fine because they're making the world better by publishing this.

the thing that makes it funnier is that all of the "fly over" states that SJWs mock are literally all the descendants of germans that erased all traces of their german identity/language because of the shame of ww1 and ww2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

Morons like Sana and Linda are begging for nazis to come back.

I'm not American so I don't know everything but wasn't there lots of admiration for the Nazi party in America before Pearl Harbor? Otherwise yeah, you can only shout NAZI at everyone for so long until they actually do become Nazis to get back at you.

It's already kinda coming back as an identity with Germany being a player again.
But there is no way you get German nationalist sentiments in America now.
Not while Germany rejects such sentiment.

Has there ever been a good election comic book?

Excluding Prez (both versions), of course.

Transmetropolitan

Kamala is Marvel's best character since Peter Parker.

>Colored Soldiers
>Nazi/SS
WE

I don't quite agree, it was probably misplaced in her timeline(Nakia was IMHO too friendly with her given the previous arc) but she's been shown having social activism tendencies so her trying to get people to vote.

I do think it should have been more nuanced about the political choices given in the book, I thought giving the LGBTXYZ Colored Disable Wymmin candidate some flaws(like, noticing the fact she's really young means she lacks experience in dealing with politics and bureaucracy) would have improved it a lot(especially giving the other choices were Hydra and Old White Politician)

WERE

KANGZ

People ignore\forget that a lot of the hate for the jews was fanned by the fact one couldn't tell a jew from an aryan just by looking.
The whole "they hide among us, they looks like us, they fake being like us but they are not us" propaganda obviously doesn't applies to negros and otherwise coloured people.

Man you are obsessed with this.

"So hol up--you sayin we wus Sturmabteilung n shit?"

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA!

Naw, man. We'sa wasn't no crummy SA. SA was for beating up commies.
We wuz Wehrmacht and Schutzstaffel. Showin' dose Imperialists where the sun sets on the dark continent.

>Why isn't she wearing a hijab?
for the same reason she isn't

Fuck Marvel. Robbie better get another series to make up for how hard they fucked over the last one

So hijab is for ugly women ? I'm pro-hijab now

Ms. Marvel is pretty good. Only problem is that only Wilson knows how to write her, so she becomes an obnoxious mouthpiece in shit like Champions. I don't even get why people get bent out of shape by the election special when a good portion of it is really just promoting people to go out and vote.

Her gimmick is running thin. Compare her to someone like Blue Beetle who was more than just a cute ethnic kid. He had to deal with danger. He had to deal with being overpowered and scared for the well being of his loved ones.

Kamala has never been challenged. She has never faced true danger.

I defy Kamala fans to defend her as a true battle-tested heroine.

Also her powers suck as they are written. They're basically instant Hulk Hands and that's lame as fuck.

Aye.

But she is cute and kissable.

Prove me wrong.

>it is really just promoting people to go out and vote.

But this book is aimed at an audience that isn't old enough to vote, and adults should already know the responsibility of voting.

Well here you go. This is why she's bleeding readers and why in a decade she's going to be looked back on the same way Brother Voodoo or Werewolf by Night are-a gimmick made to appeal to the fads of the time and not a true long lasting character.

You can't handle super heroes with kid gloves. I dropped the book the moment the chicken-man Edison showed up because I knew the writer was more interested in writing quirky slice of life than super hero stories.

Kamala is finished unless someone is willing to put her through a trial by fire like every other hero.

You still haven't disproven my theory that is cute and kissable.

She is. But being attractive is hardly novel in the world of comics.

Well Johnny Blaze seems to be coming back. That good enough?

Started off well, but then started to get really sloppy as it went on as Kamala got more exposure.

I'd like more of any of them (except Alejandra), but Robbie's the least explored, and Felipe Smith didn't even get to finish his actual arc about Robbie's mid-season power-up

the hijab is for women who practice openly the islam
she isnĀ“t so she dont have to wear it if she dont want to

Before all the shit with destroying the Marvel universe and the reboot shit, she was very good.

The important part I think is that she wasn't written as a Woman/Muslim/LGBT mouthpiece. She was just a loser girl who got superpowers and had to hide them from her family. It just so happens that she was also woman/muslim but they weren't her defining characteristics.

Once they dropped that and had to make it about diversity, and got shit artists, you have stuff like Champions.

Ms Marvel can be great, but not when she's a mouthpiece.

>is that she wasn't written as a Woman/Muslim/LGBT mouthpiece.

of course she is you fucking retard
The stated reason for this character to even exists is MUH POC MUSLIM GIRL!!!!

That's the plan user. Look, he was right the whole time!

McDuffie's Demon Election 1988

The references are too old to assblast current Sup Forums

Did Danny ever come back to being a nice or chill-ish guy again? I last remember him still being broody and the whole "time to kill all the other Spirits of Vengences that oddly have not been referenced anywhere ever before".

Is Johnny about to toast Sailor Venus?

You Americans have all gone insane.

It's way way more horrific than that

It's an attempt to normalize Islam in western nations. One of the most evil and vile motives a comic book can have.

What, Penance Stare? Or is he about to legit mutilate her?

Or did you mean Danny?

That's Skin Bender. It's a demon that can manipulate flesh and blood, like a pyromancer except for organic tissue, even while the organisms are alive. It sees Dailor Moon on TV and adopts a freakish visage of 1:1 anime proportions, but in the real world. "she" falls in love with ghost Rider because he's perfect, from her point of view at least. This is how he responds.

As someone who voted for Trump who they call Hitler and my favorite comic character is Scott, who Marvel calls Hitler, I have to say it is making me warm up to the man's ideas. My real life and fictional heroes are based on him so I guess he must be great.

>redactio
You really are an idiot.

Just remember that although Hitler was a morally reprehensible human being, the West's obsession with him has to do with our involvement in WWII and how the Nazis were essentially a quintessential villain America vanquished, and our conceptions that the Nazis are the most evil force in history is built on a narrative where we were unambiguously good and they were unambiguously bad. In reality despite how monstrous the Nazis and Hitler were, Stalin and Mao are objectively worse than him. And the current authoritian left which demonizes everything to the political right of them as "Nazis" are communist sympathizers.

Fuck she's like something out of a western How to Draw Anime book.

And nice~

This.

Fuck Islam, and fuck Ms. Mohammad.

Marvel tried to do too much with her too fast and pushed her too hard. She shouldn't have joined any teams until at least two-three years after her introduction, but she was an Avenger within, what, six months, which is barely a few days comic book time? Forced Secret Wars and CWII tie ins ground her books to an agonizing halt.

Kamala had potential, but all of it is wasted on Marvel trying way, WAY too hard to make her their new golden girl.

It's the fact that Robbie was sidelined in his own book AND they introduced a new plot point for him that gets me. The thing is that Robbie never appears outside of his own books, so he can't even have stuff happen to him while there isn't a "Ghost Rider" being published.

Explain please.

Her outfit is pretty shit, desu.

I think the problem with her and a lot of the new characters in comic books is the lack of Rogues/Rivals.
So while a lot of these characters can feel fleshed out in terms of character relationships and particularly dialogue, the "superhero" aspect feels missing as if the YA aspect invades too much of the comic's plot, which is why we often see these characters action as heroes often revolves around them in team activities such is the case with Kamala and her overall reliance on her Champions/Avengers activities to make up for her superhero stories.
To the point where she feels less like her own hero and more of a side-story to the main Avengers story (a similar problem I have with Tom Holland Spider-Man).
I also feel that while Bruno and her can be a pretty good relationship, I just think that the previously hyped-up Kamala/Robbie relationship fit better due to how similarly attached in terms of family and personality these characters where despite their stark diferences socially and heroically.
For her character, I think going the Spider-Man route of constructing villains based on a theme and social structure (like animals and the attachment to "failure in a certain moment in life prior to achieving power" such as with Doc Ock, Kraven and Green Goblin) would be better themed, heck even JoJo villains feel like a good fit to Kamala. Characters like Kira would be a perfect rival character, and if the Writer learns a thing or two about subtlety in storytelling, a character archetype like Funny Valentine could fit against her Anti-Trump values (pls Sup Forums no bully).

>1993 or whatever
>be 6
>Watch Pryde of the X-men
>live-action Spider-man tells me to vote

Spiderman I've got more than a decade until I can do that what do you want from me

Why is Sailor Venus here?

Spider-Man wanted you to sit down and really think about the issues and come to an informed decision about how you were going to cast your vote. You had twelve years to learn about the democratic and electoral process, political ideology, and the issues facing your community and country, and what did you do? You voted Green in an attempt to impress that hot hippie chick at work. Spider-Man is disappointed in you, user, he can't even look you in the eye.

I have never voted green. I voted libertarian

user isn't wrong though. Kamala's existence is a blatant, cynical cash-grab trying to capitalize on what are perceived to be broad social trends, and it's only recently that Marvel's realizing a bunch of uppity college kids and children on Tumblr don't constitute a demographic interested in throwing money at comics.

That bitch probably just came up with the concept like Bob Kane came up with the concept of Batman. Wilson and the artist have done everything else that makes her a good character in a fun comicbook.

Kamala is the best thing that has ever happen and I love her every bit. And I will fight anyone that bad mouths her

And she's a hot brown girl who is also a nerd. What's not to love?

Damn, those folks at the ISIS recruitment department sure know how to market their stuff

Maybe that's the editorial reason she was created but that doesn't make her a mouthpiece, and she wasn't in the way that, say, Whor or Mockingbird were. I have zero problems with having a """diverse""" character so long as the book isn't being preachy or shitting on someone's legacy

They already have one. ISIS girl. ANd in a fight Kamala would win

''Concept''

Kamala looks just like her. An obvious self insert.

>Why don't you love islamofascism, you infidel?

INCREDIBLE WET BOOBS!!!

WTF I LOVE TERRORISM NOW

Nobody likes Muslims. You can make her as cute and whatever skin tone you want, but she's still a filthy mudslime.

Racist a-hole. As expected from a Trump supporter

This, she can be a fucking chibi but that doesn't change the fact she is part of the most backwards , violent religion on the face of the planet

Islam isn't a race.

You're probably just baiting, but there are a ridiculous number of liberals who think Islam is a race, therefore you have to support genocide and pedophilia if you don't want to be "racist".

is Ms.Marvel an IP used to catch waifufags and only that?

Islam isn't a race, it's a meme.

Islam does not do violence. That's Wahabbism. Look at Saudi Arabia

We already normalized Christianity.

>brown
>dark straight hair
That only describes 90% of muslims.
Even if she is a self insert, she only created a blank character that looks like her. She has never written a comic book, she is the editor. Her job is to correct the product, and Marvel is known for the lack of attention the editors put. Kamala's character and, like most teenage superheroes, the supporting characters are what makes her compelling. Not that she is a self insert.

Dude you suck. Islam is pretty much the same religion as Christianity and Judaism. You're thinking about Wahabbism

>we normalized Christianity
>the west "normalized" the belief system the entirety of the civilization's moral underpinning is built on, and almost everyone still unknowingly participates in despite no longer believing in the mythological aspect of it
>this means we can normalize a religion with in many respects diametrically opposed beliefs to us who also view us as enemies