ITT: The alternate universe where the DCEU has over a dozen movies and a ton of Netflix shows out with Justice League:...

ITT: The alternate universe where the DCEU has over a dozen movies and a ton of Netflix shows out with Justice League: Crisis War coming out in a year, while the MCU consists of Man out of Time, Captain America v Iron Man: Dawn of Vengeance, Thunderbolts, and Patty Jenkins' Captain Marvel, with Snyder and Whedon making an Avengers film.

No one has that much of an imagination.
You're literally talking about the unthinkable.

I want to live in this world.

>Man out of Time
I feel Steve Rogers being frozen by the US government as part of some retarded conspiracy like that awful comicbook from post-9/11 would be something that could be put in this version.

People really just don't understand the vision of Captain America v Iron Man. If people weren't just looking for cheap thrills and muh batman then they would realize that CvI was kino

>You're letting him kill... James
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Yeah, we get it, both their best buds are named James, who the fuck would ever think basing the resolution of their conflict on such small trivia was a good idea?

>SAVE... JAMES
My entire theater laughed at that. I get it, both of their best friends are named James, but really, Snyder?

I'm not sure if it is possible to miss the point of Marvel characters as much as what happened with DC characters under Goyer and Snyder.

Like...at least we know that they would try to shove their Randian shit on Captain America and Iron Man, and we know that both heroes would be deluded with the world, but apart from it I have nothing.

Well,you just KNOW that Pietro and Wanda would be incestuous like on Ultimate universe,and people would taunt Capital saying that he is just behind the times. He would just make a depressed face, and stare for nothing for 30 seconds while someone makes a monologue, and them say something like "the American dream is dead".

Really on the fence about Nightwing Homecoming. I guess it's cool to get a Dick Grayson who's 20, but they shouldn't have made it Batman 4.

>Steve, you should never strive to be more than a skimpy faggot who can only draw funny pictures. Also fuck the military

I get it that he wanted to protect his son, but was this necessary?

Guys, does Agents of Cadmus get any better? Because I couldn't get past the tenth episode.

Bad comparison. More like
>Really on the fence about Flash: Homecoming. I guess it's cool to get a big-budget Flash movie, but they shouldn't have made it Batman 4

Demon Etrigan saved last season
theres no point in watching anymore

Seriously, when is DC going to start making WW2 movies and Westerns?
They literally have characters for decades of material. It fucking baffles me there has never been a Sgt. Rock movie or something fun and whacky, like a Creature Commandos movie (a Werewolf, a Vampire and Frankenstein's monster fighting nazis, what is not to love?)

DC Drones are so butt blasted that they have to create alternative universe theories in order to make themselves feel better.

el o el

A universe where Marvel got good games, cartoon series and can make good female character?

>ITT a universe where iron fist is not the worst capeshit series of all times
I like this universe, I want a good kung fu series.

>ITT: The alternate universe where the DCEU has over a dozen movies and a ton of Netflix shows out

>so, who plays who?

Thankfully, I ,nor any of us, will ever live in such a horrible place.

Make Mine Marvel.

>denial

We could add more stuff to this reality of yours, OP. So, in this parallel universe
>Marvel has the rights to X-Men and F4, but their movies are stuck in development hell and God knows if they'll ever happen
>Meanwhile, DC/Warner sold JSA and LSH to Fox long ago. Sony got Batman and Universal is being a dick about the movie rights to Aquaman and Green Lantern
>Still, their universe is doing pretty great, there were even two Secret Six successful movies >Everyone is hyped for JL3 and 4 where Darkseid will finally face the League