If some Down syndrome guy kept going out in Gotham at night to try and fight crime...

If some Down syndrome guy kept going out in Gotham at night to try and fight crime, even though he's completely ineffectual and will eventually get killed...

Would Batman stop him?

Yes, he's stopped untrained/skilled vigilantes in Gotham before.

Vigilantiisim is against the law. He would be stopped by batman. And sent to akrham. and become a supervillan.

He wouldn't have to, if he's endangering himself routinely he'd be put under supervision.

What right does he have to do so?

Also, everyone would call Batman ableist

He would become...

THE DOWNER

everyone from Batman to Hulk have had stories with that level of comedy
it either ends with them learning they should never do it again, dying, or they actually turn ok to be ok/good superheroes.

>What right does he have to do so?
Same right he got to do any of the other stuff he does
>Also, everyone would call Batman ableist
So what? He would not give a shit.

It would be funny if batman trained him to be a superhero or a new robin

he's a vigilante so already he has broken the rules in more ways than one so calling him a hypocrite or ableist is rather pointless because he is already broadcasting he is needed over local police and government to keep crime under control.

>Robin Downey Jr

>they said I could be anything I wanted.
>but they lied.
>and now I am going to bring everyone DOWN with me.

>I stole hat from hatter. It makes them think like I do.

>implying Batman and the rest of the justice are doing anything illegal

The government and the justice league work together, legally they're in the green

>hmmm, Bruce Wayne recently adopted a Down syndrome child, and now the new Robin has Down syndrome...

Really makes me think

That greatly depends on who's writing him and the climate of Gotham of the time.

Perfect. And thus he is born (for now only in our minds) what adversity does he face in his first comic issue?

He can't remember how to leave the Batcave

>the downer takes Gotham city hall
>army of brainwashed downy citizens
>Batman swoops in and beats them up
>the downer shits his pants and gives up
>the downer is back in Arkham getting picked on by Joker

Big Sir coming back as a hero is a bad thing (end in tears/death)

>everyone would call Batman ableist
I think if Bruce opened the news and heard someone call Batman an ableist he would just fucking kek.

>Would Batman stop him?
>implying batman wouldnt find something he's really good at because he's been watching the guy for weeks now
>implying down syndrome guy wont be the next robin

He's really good at eating paste

Will that help?

It will be after Clayface's heel turn.

>Down syndrome guy kept going out in Gotham at night to try and fight crime

Already happen once.

Black retarded Batman? Is it good?

>If some Down syndrome guy kept going out in Gotham at night to try and fight crime, even though he's completely ineffectual and will eventually get killed...
When you say "ineffectual", what do you mean?
Because technically Batman is ineffectual too.

If the guy knows what he is doing then he isn't any worse than any other weak superhero. There are blind superheroes, paraplegic superheroes, dead superheroes. Why do you even bring up that the guy has Down Syndrome? You haven't actually made any claim that he is bad at his mission, you just described that he has a medical condition.

Down Syndrome is irrelevant. What matters is if a hero does the job or not. If he sucks at super heroing, like the majority of the human race, then he shouldn't be doing it. That is the only criteria.

It's better then the superman one.
He thinks he's Adam West Era batman and acts like him.

A downs adoring Adam West Batman in the real world? Sounds like a recipe for heart break and sadness

>big sir

He gets the utter shit beaten out of him after seeing '89 and believing he's "gotta be a mean Batman" to save his childhood friend from junkies. But I think the junkies get their asses lit up by the police and his friend goes clean in the end.

Hey OP watch Defendor
It's about half of what you're looking for

Oh wow, that sounds incredibly, deliciously tragic. Storytime when?

>Sounds like a recipe for heart break and sadness

i would give him gun and then he would accidentally shoot me to death.

>i would give him gun and then he would accidentally shoot me to death.
Do you often have a habit of handing loaded guns to complete strangers?

Oh no

Could Batman stop him is the real question.

Backed into a corner what level of retard strength are we talking here?

Let's check the news today, Alfred.

Batman... Ablelist. That's it Alfred. I'm quitting. Call Gordon and tell him he and the police department are on their own.

He would add him in his team with the name of Bat Tard

Yeah. It can be pretty funny sometimes, but sometimes you get shot. It's a hard life, you know.

This is just some Sup Forums tier excuse to make fun of people with Down syndrome and I think you're a legitimately edgy faggot for making this thread.

Aaand there it is