Did he sue the driver?

Did he sue the driver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYq0vuA4io0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is this fresh meme

I like the JoJo version more

I don't get this meme. Trash-tier smut like this are a dime a dozen, why did this one in particular got so much traction with normies?

This is fucking smut?
How does his hands getting run over lead to smut

He probably gets cucked by Irwin or Grim

Don't know. That cut-out image of Billy in panel 5 has been around for a while, but I only saw the original comic around 2 weeks ago and now it's fucking everywhere.

Probably gets a blowjob because he can't jack off anymore now that his hands are crushed

Fuck off forced maymay faggot. It was ok at first and now it's fucking annoying. Stop trying so desperately to try and fit in with random strangers on the Internet by resulting to bottom of the barrel humor.

Christ, it is the obsession with shit memes like Nutshack, We Are No. 1, and Dr. Pig that makes Sup Forums 1 of the worst boards

Yes, I mad

>Sup Forums one of the worst boards
This will never stop being amusing.

>there are people that think Sup Forums is one of the worst boards
Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, have fun exploring the other boards

its a dumb meme, but mandy is hot

Fuck you, those memes are dank and everybody on reddit agrees with me.

Buenos Dias user

Yup. Right up there with Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /qa/.

If you want good boards, I'd recommend /vr/, /lit/ to an extent, /ck/, /fit/ to an extent, /wp/, and /wsg/

Only newfags call others newfag, newfag.

True

>no erect nipples

surely by expressing how angry this makes you, people will cease posting it out of respect

certainty they wouldn't continue posting it ten-fold now that they know how mad it makes you

keep mentioning it in every thread to remind people not to upset you

>good boards
>/lit/
if you want to circlejerk about how much more enlightened you are because you read a difficult book that's shit, go for it

Imbecile !

ahhhh!!!!

>with normies
Looks like just ine guy spamming it because he found it hilarious for some odd reason, while most people just dont give a fuck.

Notice how I said to an extent. Never claimed to be Enlightened, you just put that on me. Also, way to ignore the other boards as well.

Why are you getting so mad about having dogshit tastes in humor and being called out on it?

I thought people who are unaware of the outside world because they're always on the internet were pretty sad, but this guy is unaware of the internet outside of Sup Forums, Jesus Christ.

>/wsg/
>Good
They still have Allah Akbar threads like it's still funny, which makes even less sense since it was mostly about the surprise.

The only thread on that board worth any time is the anime thread, very useful to see what's going on in the season and to see some older shows you would otherwise not have known about. The source is almost always there too if you're a not a retard. The cartoon thread is unfortunately dead because there isn't nearly as much content, so I stopped bothering with it.

Also,
>No mention of /diy/ as a good board

What do you have against Dr. Pig, those threads are great.

You're a gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYq0vuA4io0

the event left him unarmed, thus no reasons to sue