Jason's Hair

Why they don't draw him with a white streak anymore? Everybody prefer it, otherwise he looks just like Dick.

They want him to look like his "brothers" I guess. Also, it lasted really a little bit only in the actual comics.

But who knows, maybe they give him the streak back in upcoming arcs or something. It apparently stuck in the fan community, and that tends to have some impact in the long term.

He only has black hair because he dyes it

They should just go beack and make him ginger like the initial robin idea. I dong get why every topbin must be a white black-haired boy.

Because Batman is a fucking psychopath who is obsessed with finding little boys and molding them into himself while dressing them up in rainbow outfits and forcing them to fight supervillains instead of having happy healthy lives.

>Happy lives

All of them come from broken homes or wanted to be like him.

Just let them hang around on the mansion them, and pay for virgin hookers.

>Jasmine Todd
>dorky try-hard anti-heroine
My mind's tellin' me noooooo...

She is also caring and a bit yandere.

BUT MAH BODY... MAH BODY'S TELLIN' ME YE-E-HE-EEES!

Then go, user. Make it worth it.

You're not thinking about the full implications. She's on the Outlaws with Apollo, aggressive, tsundere Manazon with a lion's mane of luxurious red hair, and Bizarra, the loyal, simple-minded, and earnest clone of Superwoman.

Is Apollo gay?
Apollo is gay, right?
And Bizarra probably doesn't care because she's too pure and not gay, sooo...

Jasmine Tidd is my waifu

Changing it the first time probably had to do with them still having classic Robin on merchandise or something. Here's hoping Lego Batman helps things. Then again, it's not like Burt Ward's hair color helped in the long run.

Bill probably. Cuz it looks like red hoods current run is shipping Artemis and jason

>dorky
>Implying she wouldnt be a dom

They could at least give them distinctive eye colors and shapes.

Most of the colorists / artists have problems even with Damian, who is the most distinctive of the four (heart shaped head, spiky hair, but the eye color goes from green to blue).

>no ass
Oh... That's not Dickbats.

We should have one like this for each gender swaped Robin.

Just adapt

Ralph for Jason
Mikey for Dick
Leo for Tim

Rebirth would have been a good time to bring the streak back. They brought back his post crisis origin atleast

With the exception of Morrison's run that hasn't been canon since 1986.

>implying you can't be dorky and dominate simultaneously

Jason successfully stealing Bruce's Batmobile's wheels was too awesome to not bring it back. Didn't they used that for Tim too in the DCAU?

I've been told (I don't remember reading it, actually, but I'm going to take other anons posts as a source) that they also brought Jason digging out his grave before the Lazarus Pit stuff. That, too, is pretty badass.

More?

That was in his Secret Origins story, where he met Batman after stealing drugs.

Tim got the street kid origin but he never stole the bat wheels in the show.

Ah, I guess I was miss remembering it.