Best possible ending

Best possible ending

Every ending where Steven dies is best ending

>there will never be an arc dedicated to an AU about galactic warlord Steven Universe wrecking shit on a cosmic level

Rebecca Sugar was a mistake.

>literally gay thanos

It wouldn't be as good as ,,Ultimate Enemy" from Danny Fantom, even if they tried!

Hypothetically speaking, what would take for darkest-timeline steven to become a thing?

Does anyone have some good recs for exactly this type of stuff? Cartoons, comics, anime, films whatever.

Sugar;
1) not obsessing over human characters that don't matter
2)Having Steven try to be as violent and horrendous as the gems often are
3) Chaning his quasi-pacifist philosophy instead of just reacting to situations and 'taking the blame for everything', Basically make him be proactive instead of reactive in regards to matters that aren't food and bullshit human drama/franchises/media/materialistic objects.
4) Make him not have such a naively optimistic and accepting attitude.
5) Or perhaps change that into a misguided ideal to the point where he believes naively that peace can be done by taking over everyone and turning them to his way of thinking (intentionally).

Just learn how to draw, silly user. The only one who will do exactly what you want is you.

>Earth gets exterminatus'd by Homeworld, Steven Narrowly escapes thanks to the Noble Sacrifice of the Crystal Gems
>Floats in the void of space for an while, until he lands on an alien planet
>Must learn to survive through strength
>He notices A sapient species with potential for civilization, and takes to them, as they remind him of his own people
>Watches them grow and develop into a thriving civilization, silently guiding hem from the shadows, but never revealing themselves
>Suddenly the Gens come to this planet, to turn it into a desolate wasteland to make more gems
>The Aliens put up a valiant fight, but are fighting a losing battle
>Steven, realizing that if he does act the Gems will exterminate them, finally reveals himself and aids the Xenos in pushing off the Gems colonization force
>Steven tries to rally the Aliens into becoming a unified force, in preparation for Homeworld's retaliation
>Most join, but some resist, forcing Steven to make them heel by force
>Steven realizes that the only way to preserve life in the Galaxy is to unite all forms of Life, willingly or by force, under one banner with one purpose, to eliminate the Gems
>Steven leads a Great Crusade, integrating, saving, and subjugating various Alien species, and taking Gem Territory bit by bit
>Alfter a long and bloody war, he succeeds, the Gens are no More
>But so many lives have been lost, so many people he could not save, including his own
>Maddened by Guilt and Grief, Steven creates a time machine back, and takes his most skilled and faithful veterans with home for one Final Campaign
>Destroy the Gems again, and prevent this tragedy from ever occurring
>and no one, not even his past self, will stop him

The Ultimate Enemy episode of Danny Phantom.

It's really good even if your not a fan.

Wow. This is fucking stupid

The last one is the most plausible
>I say let's teach them our peaceful ways... BY FORCE!

>t. buttmad pacifist.

>United half of the entire universe in an unstoppable Anti-Gem regime
>Armed with advanced alien technology from multiple different races including Gem tech re-purposed for his cause
>Has mastered all of Rose's powers including God levels of plant life manipulation and the ability to manifest and manipulate crystal and is capable of crystallizing entire landscapes in mere seconds
>Possesses Infinity Gauntlet ripoffs that give him the powers and abilities of twenty four different Gems (from counting twelve on one gauntlet) which he has also mastered
>Also has Pink Diamond's powers by using one of her said-to-be-lost shards as a collar for his cape
>Possesses God-like strength and endurance that make Diamonds look like pussywillows in comparison
>Is no longer held back by his human emotions

Can anything stop this beast?

I bet you like nu 52

>Implying I even like capeshit
I'm just here for the cartoons part mate. That and the occasional Judge Dredd or Maybe even Bloodbowl storytime

Red Son? The one where Super Man is a communist Russian instead of an American farmboy

I like the idea that he keeps all the gems closest to him on his body like jewellery and when he needs to really up his game in a fight he takes a gem off and lets it form.
The gems he used to call friends like Lapis Peridot and Pearl have Stockholm syndrome and will follow any of Stevens orders.
So If Stevens wants he can take out any gem at anytime in order to fuse and make himself stronger. .

The end of Megas XLR season 2 did the character must defeat the more powerful evil future self trope.

>Can anything stop this beast?
Obesity.

it was an alternate reality coop but yeah basically.

Steven dies of diabetes

Lapis choose you

So Zamasu took over Steven AU?

Low bar you set there

Realistically, how would this happen?
>Steven goes to Homeworld to try and help Lars escape
>They manage to get to the higher ground and eventually get caught near a ship
>Lars and the Off Colors die in the crossfire
>This is what pushes Steven over the edge
>Goes full on anti-gem, none besides those allied with him are spared
>Those that are allied to him are kept by him like jewelry (except for the Crystal Gems), eventually gaining stockholm syndrome
>Steven manages to shatter the diamonds
>Goes full Justice Lord rule on Homeworld
>Ages up to make himself a feared ruler
>Eventually, he has nightmares about how Rose is disappointed in him and how Connie will eventually slay him
>Begins his attack on Earth
>Final battle between him and humanity
>Steven's wearing the gems of those he's beaten to power himself up
>It takes a ship crashing on him and being impaled to get back to his senses
>Dies in Connie's arms at his body that's supposed to be what he looks like for a human's age
>Credits are "Love Like You" sung by him in his dying thoughts

if they did that, people would complain about SU using the "evil character AU" cliche.
Every cartoon has one of those.

>Remember when I believed in everyone Connie?
>Remember when I believed that everyone deserved redemption, mercy, friendship?
>I fought a hydrokinesis cripple who nearly killed my planet
>I was chased and hunted by a broken soldier for over a year simply because I could not break her, and spare her the agony of eternal insanity
>I spared an engineer of a civilisation that used corruption devices on it's own race for wanting to be free
>I was willing to spare the leaders of fanatical societies, steeped in the stagnation of their own restrictive order, who destroyed anyone who was different, whether they chose it or not
>But no, they refused to have 'mercy' or 'friendship'. We were a pathetic infestation, without the right to even live according to them
>I offered to forgive their fanaticism AT EVERY SINGLE STAGE
>How many of my friends died because of my inaction?
>How many did I save when I took a more... pragmatic approach.
>Gems need light? Banish them to their colonies, and blot out the sky until they learn compassion and loss, lights that have made me far stronger than them
>Gems need expansion? But what is expansion without progress, but as an individual and a society
>Gems need leaders? Leaders who led them on this path, who superiority they used to bully their subjects, but not to protect them? I think not.
>No, what gems and humans need is zero tolerance for these personified chains, not now, not in the future, and definitely not this day.
>Now tell me where my 'family' are keeping the diamonds bubbled, so that they may face their fair trial for genocide of billions of souls.
>And yes, you are right, my mother may have never killed Pink Diamond, someone else may be responsible
>But I'm already talking to one potential traitor right now, I don't have time to hunt another, not one of the enemies at least.
>So I'll ask you one more time, for their sake...
>Where are the crystal gems?

Steven loos ridiculous.

> Lars is practicing new portal powers with Connie and Steven. Lars burps, making a portal and Connie and Steven go in.
>Portal sends them to the future, where diamonds are shattered and steven is the overlord of the universe
>Get caugh up in the middle of a battle between Old Steven's forces and the Resistance.
>Old Steven shows everyone he is overpowered as fuck. He also has generals Lars and Amethyst backing him up.
>The leader of the Resistance is Old Connie, and on her side is Pearl and Garnet's Rubi.
> Old steven is overpower but still refuses to kill Old Connie and the rest of resistance, showing that he is still a kind person.
>Everyone in Resistance hates emperor steven's guts for shattering sapphire, peridot and Lapis. He says it was necessary.
> Old Connie sees steven and connie coming out of the portal and retreats in confusion. They follow her
>They get explanation on whats going on and everyone but connie agrees that Emperror Steven is evil and should be stopped.
> Young connie still belives Old Steven is good, just misguided. SHe blames old connie for abandoning him. Runs away to confront him.
>Evolves to final battle.
>Steven finally sees Connie has a point, and speeches the hell out of Old Steven to remind him he was good once.
>Old Connie backs him up at the end, regretting.
> Steven duells on his mistakes. Says that he regrets them. But he cant go back now, things are as they are. Old Steven attacks Steven in order to finish it up.
> But before you know it, Amethist and Lars turns against him, shattering his quartz. Everyone cries like hell.
> Old Connie says that Old Steven can still be saved. Its just so steven doesnt make the same mistakes he did, and he will be ok. The only thing they had to do is find a way back to the past.
> Steven has an idea. If Lars can burp to make traveltime, then so can Old lars.Old Lars burps a portal to the past, as they go back with the intention on not letting that future happening.

Any thoughts?