The most pro-Israeli film ever made?

>The Pearls have clear parallels to both Jews and Native Americans. They are a peaceful, low-tech civilization living off the land who have 6 million of their members killed in a military genocide and now seek a new land to call their home.

six months ago when I saw this in theaters I didn't pick up on it.

on a second viewing it's themes are so obvious.

>jews
>native americans
>peaceful
What?

the film also contains this memorable moment.

Caterpillar brows just sat in front of a green screen and flashed her panties while she tried to remember which emotion the director told her she should be feeling.

what a random number to pick, must be a coincidence.

Ummmm, no, mate.

This is not an American film. No hollywood jews had a hand in this. You're looking too hard for things.

>there are no jews in france
Are you serious?

if you measure her performance against Jennifer Lawerence in Passengers or Scarlet in Ghost in the Shell she actually measured up to the "serious" actresses. I think she did quite well in the role.

Dude I don't know, I just went to watch it to see cute Cara.

>The most pro-Israeli film ever made?
Is that the question of the day?

>jews
>low tech

Come again?
Have you seen their military.

Actually barely any in the industry. It's weird.

C'est BIZARRE mon ami

Why is skintones in the digital age so fucking yellow?

Everyone looks like they have acute liver failure.

>jews
>peaceful, low-tech civilization living off the land

>peaceful

You mean the borrowed tech their military is based on?
If you're going to pretend they're high tech at least mention their advanced irrigation techniques.

Strangely, RiRi is quite tolerable as a VA. Her 'real' acting is awful though.

>This is not an American film. No hollywood jews had a hand in this. You're looking too hard for things.

You're unaware what's happening in France?

>6 million

why does she look like she's wearing a bra, a bikini, and a sling at the same time

You can thank the US for that.

Jesus, the cgi in this film is so bad. No wonder it tanked.

>Israel
>military
You mean all that shit that was stolen from the Americans?

A CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

>Conventionally unattractive
>Still wanna smash

Stop giving me boners, Dane.

Luc Besson is friendly with the Jewish community.

>jewreview
Imagine the controversy if a website like this existed but for Whites.

>Imagine the controversy if a website like this existed but for Whites.

You'd think "the chosen people" could stump up for a better web designer. Talk about being tight fisted.

Imagine a website to post Caras :^)

True.

pic related

Check out this hd pic of Cara

That line really jumped out at me.

Aside from the blatant '6 GORILLION' push, 6 million on a planet of that size, would mean the planet was probably considered uninhabited.

That's the population of the UK spread over all of earth, and with no technology to give away our presence.

That's a race car driver, user. Not my cutie Cara :^)
So far, so good...

Go post Cara somewhere else for fuck's sake

Yes they borrow everything but I'm also referring to their own unique creations , especially the super secret squirrel shit they manage to hide away like the Pereh

>That's the population of the UK spread over all of earth

6 million people live in the UK? kek

nearly 9 million live in just London

it's correct answer is 65 million

I agree with your point the general was innocent

damn savages

gib Cara gf

NO.
Bad frog, no!

>The most pro-Israel film ever

In most recent memory you have Argo, made to remind Americans that Iran is a bad country full of enemies. It was a shit piece that won Academy Awards as a means to draw attention to it, because the kikes in Hollywood need to remind you that Israel's enemies are inhuman.
Don't Mess With the Zohan portrays a Mossad operative as a friendly , goofy good guy when in reality Mossad is worse than the KGB in brutality and espionage. Made by kike Adam Sandler.
Munich was an attempt at making Mossad appear human and humane while demonizing Palestinians and other Arabs who collaborated. Directed by kike Steven Spielberg.

The Jews work overtime trying to remind America that Israel is their greatest ally.

No, she's a pretty terrible actress. Your post just shows you don't know what you're talking about

gib or will kill myself

I will present you some photos that can possibly soothe your woes

>The Jews work overtime trying to remind America that Israel is their greatest ally.

good examples, they managed to fool a lot of people into watching Argo because of the hype. Munich is Spielberg basically preaching to the choir.

I've never seen Zohan but I'm more interested in these cases when its quite subtle. They're mass market films aimed at the most illiterate and impressionable.

Valerian was a decent flick and fun romp but it's subconsciously everyone who walked out will be cheering to give the poor race of genocided aliens their own homeland.

Another

please cont

Yes sir

Hapaya hapaya

>what's happening in France?

what's happening in France?

I think they were more based on the native americans than the jews user.
The jews aren't peaceful or 'people'.
They are vile genocidal monsters since the byblical times and today they aren't that different.
They also want israel for the jews but rest of the world needs to be a destabilized identityless shithole for them to rule over.

Jews in media/culture/politics etc (like everywhere else), hyper anti-Semite Muslim reaction

wait,how the fuck did they know there was 6 million of them?

I don't much like kikes.

what?

qt 3.14

Oy Vey!

>Jews
>low tech
>peaceful
?????

>Save Zion!
>You're a zombie if you don't save Zion!

France has a growing muslim population and since the creation of israel most muslims don't like israel and see them as a threat.

t.muslim

Shame, the frogs used to be our greatest ally. They gave us our nuclear technology afterall god bless em

>since the creation of israel most muslims don't like israel
the prophet muhammad spoke out against jews 1400 years ago. did you even read the quran or are you just parrotting the suras without understanding them?

That still wasn't a reason to hate them.
But since the creation of israel it became obvious that the jews had hostile intentions for the middle east.

>native americans
>"peaceful"

and what hostile intention is that

you dont actually believe those silly "greater israel" images Sup Forums whipped up do you

holyshit is that real?

Their literal colonization of the palestinians show that.
If they had the chance they would do that to the whole middle east.
They act more like american colonists than normal conquerors who would live together with the conquered.

this 2bh

I thought it was a fine blockbuster, it had a more creative world than most of the other movies that came out last year.

>tfw no Cars to kiss

To make it look like she has tits.

I'm gonna lick that bellybutton

And then what?

Cry probably