ITT:

Absolutely garbage Sup Forums pairings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLNXY3IOg30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people hate this pairing so much?

>it's fans are annoying
>Babs is usually written like a cunt towards Dick
>writers act like they're the 'Romeo and Juliet' of DC and thus all their other love interests never get anywhere
>Nightwing x Starfire is also very popular and is in constant war with Dickbabs
>BTAS Dickbabs was a fucking mess and ended with Bruce x Barbara
>it only became a thing in the comics because of BTAS, before then Starfire was Dick's main love interest

Because it's not Dick and Starfire.

There was nothing wrong with it in the animated series desu other than the fact that they set it up so Bruce could cuck him later.

I'm gonna have to ask you to delete your post, OP. That's a great pairing.

>wanting Dick to get cucked

So basically people would dislike it a tad less if it didn't derail an ongoing relationship and didn't start out as cartoon synergy?

Yes maybe

...but the live action actors are adorable together.

Babs with anybody (except Bruce).

Timm no

This will surely trigger a bunch of people on Sup Forums, but Wonderbat

Your ship is shit, Timm

I can understand where it comes from but I like it.

Most Jason ships.
Why does Jason have the worst ships?
The only good Jason ship is Jason x Artemis

fight me, niggers

THIS

Ummm sweetie no

>inb4 that one autistic Harlivy fag
You're right though, user, that pairing completely destroys Poison Ivy's character

>Wonder Man and Beast chatting
>Johnny pranking Ben
>Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur casing trouble
>Nightcrawler officiating

Man, this is a great image.

Any and all form of Trinityshipping.

Fuck off William.

Thought these were a couple of gays I didn't know about and got excited but then I realized it was just boring old Carol

Yeah, I can never see them together.

> Not Nu52 Supergirl

They were both on a smooth, similair road. Then Jason grew up and got his own adoptive sone, and she somehow regressed into a whiney highschool student.

I miss the Supergirl who was a Red Lantern and learned to deal with her shit.

Depends - Power Ranger is Sup Forums right?

>Absolutely garbage Sup Forums pairings
Every single one

Emma Frost and Cyclops

fite me irl

Disgusting

OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Could've been fun. What a shame.

And user here is gonna teach us the art of being wrong in one simple post

Trinity ships
Gay ships
Yuri ships
SokkaSuki
Korrasami
Bolin x anyone not Opal
Ron x Bonnie/Shego
Incest ships

Do people get trigger by that pairing?

Apparently so..

Dick had already moved out of town in the animated series by the time Bruce and Babs got together, and even then Babs broke it off and found a man who actually made her happy.

Only bad part about this one is the art

>BTAS Dickbabs was a fucking mess and ended with Bruce x Barbara
I still jej

All trinity pairings are garbage
Three-way is fine though

As I recall, he asked Barbara to come with him and she said no because she wanted bat-dick.

The pic is rediculous and retarded as fuck but it always makes me smile.

Just no

Damian pls

>SokkaSuki

I can't put into words how much I want to kill you right now

>Three-way is fine though
its the only way it works

fuck off Bendis

Most ships involving Bruce are shit because he's the only one benefitting from the relationship. Even in the interpretations kindest to him he will always put his role as Batman first, constantly in harms way and is frequently emotionally distant. Hes not a man any woman would really want to stick with once they get past the mystique.

I'm just surprised that Darkhawk is in this image.

Noice

Yes, Zatanna deserves much better than Bruce

This ship is gold, man.

user... You need to love the punch.

God this was retarded. And Slott did it all to ship Peter with his stupid OC.

Well, who should we ship Babs with?
Sup Forums always shits on Babs/Bruce and Babs/Dick, and I can't remember any good love interest for her

Fuck off Slott.

>Posts this and not Babs/Bats

What happened to Mary?

You know you want to punch that pussy too if you were Peter.

Fucking finally. Not the only one. Ever since it became a thing it took all the chemistry away. It's bland as shit now.

FPBP

I would love to see this happen while Bruce just walks away.

You know i agree with you. Even though i wanted harley and ivy to be a thing
>(mainly because i hated the comic portrayals of joker and harley)
the moment Harley and ivy got to together it got pretty dull like the writers have nothing to write about.

They're both fucking awful but most people acknowledge Babs/Bruce as shit so it doesn't deserve spotlight. OP made the correct choice.

delete

Muh BruJay.

Superbat is the only good one because they are treated as equals

Jason Bard
Ted Kord

What makes it even worse is that people forget Ivy was sometimes just as bad. Their chemistry worked though & is why people shipped them in the first place. Strip it from what made it work & people turn away. It's a bland 2 dimensional 'pitch perfect' gay couple that seems to be popular with comics nowadays. Hell it's bleeding into all forms of couples honestly & I hate that.

Ted and Babs truly are the OTP that should comeback. There's was a chemistry between them that it was different from her and Dick and that weas good

youtu.be/XLNXY3IOg30

It became dull because the moment that DC decided to make them a "thing" was during the period that Harley Quinn was as it lowest character-wise, it was during Palmiotti take on Harley (that still last), and so every writer from then on had to follow his guideline of the pairing, which was dull as shit and I said that as a Harlivyfag. This is not what I wanted at all, it would have been perfect it would have been during pre-reboot times, so the chemistry would maintain but it wasn't the case

>Ivy was just as bad

Outside of just 2 or 3 issues of Batman Adventures/Gotham Adventures Ivy didn't treat Harley as close as bad as Joker does (or did anyway). The only thing she did was calle her out of her fixation on the Joker and not deal with her shit sometimes, never was she abuse to her

Dinah

Bestiality is wrong.

That's because it's the wrong versions of those characters, silly!

P sure that was just cheetah scratching an itch with his dick.

She could have just go straight prostitution or use a sex toy.

R.I.P. Ted.

Cheetah likes fresh meat.

She did with Zoom and almost with Wally.

>DC was really going with the bestiality approach
The fuck?!

I feel like you forgot a word.
>sometimes

Granted, yea, they're mostly from issues you've said.
But I'm not saying she is bad as Joker. What I'm getting at is that the current iteration of the couple is bland. Boring. & tries to have no flaws whatsoever. Even worse is what we have are two characters who feel nothing or barely like the people we liked before when together, with a few instances here & there.

Harley is worst waifu.

I agree with that, but like I said that came from the fact that DC decided to move foward when Harley was turning into something that she never was, it would have been different it DC had made them a thing during Sirens or sometimes before that.

Harley & Ivy character are totally different at what they were before te reboot, DC is taking a different approach with them and the ship sadly gets affected by that, for example Ivy can't be a villain anymore, there's has to be a anti-hero push or otherwise Ivy fans gets mad and start harrasing writers, Harley can't have a fixation for the Joker because that would affect the perception that people have after the Squad movie, and in the same vein Joker can't be abuse to Harley because of the Squad movie

Fucking this! Ashi ruined the show.

She's not an actual cheetah, man.

i don't know op

think of the butt stuff they could do together

Atleast we know nuHarley & nuIvy are the worst & the old ones were better. Sucks that everyone eats it up though.

Yeah, it sucks but everyone eats because its the only thing we have, for me I would like to change things back but with people criticising the ship and never listening on reason nothing can be done, I personally hate it but support it because it's what I have.