Dan Slott ASM MJ

So now that Homecoming is out and it's been leaked.

How long till Slott get the greenlight to kill off Mary Jane (permantly) and create his own brown OC as Peter's one true love? Will RYV be shitcanned now?

Likely as soon as the Secret Empire stuff is over. Slott thrives off of pathetic shock value.

Zdarsky already created a new love interest

>How to kill ASM.

I didn't think it was possibly, but by God user, you found a way.

Slott didn't create her.
People like Slott and Bendis prefer to make their own OCs because they get royalties and fame.

It's why Riri is Iron Man instead of Lila Rhodes

ASM will always sell, user.
Spiderfags keep buying the book no matter the quality because 1. Muh collection 2. It's the main book and thus important.

You could make Peter a KKK Transexual Pedophile and people would still buy the book.

MJs half sister with initials MJ

White MJ is going to turn out to be a skrull.

There was a clear drop in sales after OMD, a /massive/ fucking drop in sales. The main title /still/ hasn't recovered. I'm willing to bet a shit ton of spider-fags are still holding onto the book because of the hopes of MJ and Peter getting back together.

I could see this.
Mary Jane's abusive dad knocked up a black woman and had a daughter with the nickname MJ.

It's Nick Fury Jr all over again.

People are still buying the book now.

Plus all Slott has to do is make an event or shockvalue moment to boost sales.

The death of Mary Jane Watson would be shocking enough to boost sales.

This I could see. It would be them paying "respect" to Mary Jane by giving the NuMJ a connection to Mary Jane while Slott and co. pat themselves on the back.

That would only make her hotter though.

Zdarsky'S book will be cancelled like Spidey.

Mary Janes gets killed by Green Goblin or Doc Ock.

Nobody cares about Zdarsky. Just like no one cares about Waid's OGN with Peter's sister.

I want Dan Slott to disappear.

I just want him to get up out of his chair, get into his car, and drive off in a random direction until he's too far away to ruin comics anymore.

No such luck.

Slott plans to write Amazing Spider-Man forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

MJ doesnt deserve this

>tfw liked Spectacular Spider-man cartoon
>tfw liked the concept of Spider-man
>tfw wanting to reignite my ineterest in Marvel Comics through his books
>tfw Spider-man has been handled by the biggest manchildren for the past ten years
I suppose I'll just shill out extra money to get the original stuff.

By the The Amazing Spider Man omnis, get back to basics

We know she doesn't, user. She just gets shit on more and more each day. And the future doesn't look better.

Doc Ock is going to kill MJ. Slott wants his favorite character to displace Norman.

so on top of that, we're soon gonna find out that SpOck fucked MJ and she's been hiding away a kid. that would actually be a pretty interesting scenario given that genetically and everything, it would be Peter's kid.

do it Slott.

Maybe in death Mary Jane won't be shit on....

>Sins Past 2
>MJ fucked Ock