This is director of next Star Wars prequel/sequel/spin off and she will make Star Wars great again

This is director of next Star Wars prequel/sequel/spin off and she will make Star Wars great again.

>bleedingcool.com/2018/01/20/reed-morano-could-star-wars-female-director/
>birthmoviesdeath.com/2018/01/19/the-handmaids-tale-director-reed-morano-has-met-with-lucasfilm
>hollywoodreporter.com/news/is-reed-morano-next-star-wars-director-1075060

I believe in her

good

She should direct her tongue into my hairy asshole

I hope she gets Rian Johnson's trilogy.

those hips were built for BBC

POST YOUR DICK NOW YOU LITTLE ASIAN FAGGOT

Female director and male main protagonist and female villain. Screencap this.

No Luke Skywalker means no star wars.

I hope she works with Elle again

She directed the first 3 episodes of Handmaid's tale, a feminist propaganda. No wonder Kathleen Kennedy wants her

Why did they do this to my Star Wars guys? I was playing Rogue Squadron the other day, bombing Kyle III when I reflected upon what has become of the franchise and nearly shed a tear then I finished the level and got gold and everyone stood up and clapped

What's thing thing about looking up left in pictures? Is it some Illuminati signaling?

>See Handmaid and Star Wars
>Thinks it says Handmaiden
>Thinks that Kotor is finally getting some love
>It's just a shitty director and a shitty movie
Why must life be so hard?

If anyone in a position of power at Disney cared about the quality of the IP they'd make Dave Filoni the Kevin Feige of Star Wars.

I hope she makes this film

This

I hade to read this 4 times to get the nuance. Is she saying that women are pussies for hiring men.

If that is what she is saying that she means women are the ones holding women back. She's blaming women.

>hire me, you virgin
She’s literally a roastie poster

I think she's specifically speaking about Kathleen Kennedy who probably turned her down several times before finally meeting her. Because KK only hired male directors so far, despite riddling the movies with stronk womyn leads and other toxic feminist narratives. These bitches won't rest until this movies are made 100% by women for women.

And thats why we are losing at everything

Patty Jenkins is the girl they want.

>all the directors were female xcept for one, who prob has more estrogen than me desu
What did she mean by this? Is she calling the male director a soyboy? Why s it okay to talk like this when you're a radical feminist. Anyone else talking like that would be called alt-right or russian.

Whatever. It is hard to care about Star Wars anymore after Disney's 'efforts'

At this point I'll take anybody to try and salvage SW.

These desu.

Yeah, let's try a a woman that is knows for doing a radical feminist TV show. Who else could make star Wars kino?

You think she puts on the helmet to get in the zone?

FUN FACT: if solo is a mess and underperforms and episode 9 just sorta does okay Disney will drop Star Wars movies for a few years
No way they will keep to the "movie every year" schedule after the massive fuck up with last Jedi and how bad Solo is starting to look
(Of course if Solo knocks it out of the park than it would still keep on going )

FUN FACT: if Kathleen Kennedy was a male, she would have already been fired.

No you fucking mongoloid it's a Step-Brothers reference

Kek
glorious image

>Handmaid's tale, a feminist propaganda

You do realize the author of this novel getting shit on by feminist right now cause she defended due process right? Lot of feminists are boycotting her books and show cause of her stand

I want to fuck her ass

Reed morano has artistic integrity and a great eye. I'd like her to be my gf desu senpai.