Is there any Sup Forums material that follows a real 100 percent genuine villain/irredeemable type bad guy as like a MC

Is there any Sup Forums material that follows a real 100 percent genuine villain/irredeemable type bad guy as like a MC.

No antiheros shit, just real evil shit.

Waid's Empire maybe?
It's about what would happen if Dr. Doom won against Superman, and if you've read Unthinkable, you know how much of a bastard Waid's Doom can be.

there was a comic about a rich fuck who dressed in a white superhero costume and caused mayhem just because he was bored.
I dont remember the name but its exactly what you are saying.

Nemesis. It's quite awful though.

It was called Nemesis and it was trash

I wish the Crime Syndicate had its own comic.

Here it is.

Oh yes I believe that's the same comic with the forced inbred child womb bomb

No, no, no, NO.
Waid's empire sucks hairy gorilla.

The villain isn't doing for power and personal enjoyment, he wants to bring order to the world.
And at the end , it's his daughter who's truly evil and he kills her to keep her from acting out villainous acts and/or being a threat to the country.

Fuck Waid's Empire. Fuck it with a rusty chainsaw.
If the villain isn't having fun being overlord, you're just making a preachy garbage shitstain.

I was severely disappointed with that story.
Severely.
I mean, OP might like it, the villain is pretty much genuinely a villain. But it has everything I hate about villain mcs. Or, if not everything, a lot.

Considering it sucked, it shows that irredeemable 100% villain protagonists arent a good idea for comics.
Dr zoom wouldnt work as the lead of a comic run.

You sound autistic, senpai.

I really, really, really like villain mcs.
Especially of the sauron -sci fi or fantasy-type.
So when I find a story that seems to be that, but actually, NOPE-DENIED, I get really, really, really annoyed.
I was annoyed reading Empire user-chan.
Very annoyed.

The only thing it proved was how childish someone can be and still publish a comic

>Dr zoom wouldnt work as the lead of a comic run
It would if he's still defeated at the end.

I feel like this is a good time for someone to talk about how the Joker once had an ongoing book.

So did the Secret Society of Supervillains.

>Azzarello's Joker
>Azzarello's Luthor
>Jokers asylum
>forever evil tie ins
>barracuda mini
>penguin pain and prejudice

Only good ones I know of

not really though

Irredeemable is shit.

This is a decent list OP

Nothing Millar wrote has ever worked.

He's not a 100% irredeemable asshole, he just hates Aquaman enough to make a RL look like a hippie.

>Nemesis is bad meme
go back to tumblr you faggots

I'm not sure if you're baiting

Nemesis isn't just bad, it's a fucking trash fire

Prieststroke

this count?

God that comic was so bad

Was gonna say this. Deathstroke is 100% a villain and this run has been pretty great. Sure, he's a good guy now, but he went like 20 issues being a sociopath without boring anyone.

I wanna say Superior Foes, but I'm not sure that counts because Boomerang's status as unreliable narrator paints him as a good guy, but the comic clearly treats them as irredeemable assholes. (Even Shocker, who constantly gets shit on throughout the book.)

I want to say that this fits OP's parameters, but with how low-stakes and somewhat pathetic the schemes are (which is it what makes it hilarious) I hesitate to say it is.

Bomb Queen?

American Vampire kind of counts, considering that Skinner Sweet may as well be a protagonist.