Recommend me your favorite 6 - 12 issues mainstream/alternative/European series. Don't care how old or new...

Recommend me your favorite 6 - 12 issues mainstream/alternative/European series. Don't care how old or new, just needs to be really good.

Bump

Mazzucchelli's art is lovely as ever, but the writing isn't that hot. Overall, kind of an overrated run, at least around here.

Stray Bullets

Nigga that's not mini/maximum, that's an ongoing.

>Vision
>Sheriff of Babylon
>Omega Men

I'm more interested in creator owned and I've already read Sheriff, thanks for the recommendation anyway.

Stray Bullets: Killers
Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses

>Sunshine and Roses
It's at 23 issues now.

>CucKing

Leave

lol fuck

Enigma
The Minx
Egypt
Flex Mentallo
The Filth
Hellshock
Daytripper
It's A Bird
The Wrenchies
Pop Gun War
Skreemer
Six Gun Gorilla

Thanks.

judge dredd

Alack Sinner
Providence
The Metabarons
Passengers of the Wind
Miss Don't Touch Me
5,000 km Per Second

>recommends Metabarons and not Incal
I'm glad that I'm not the only one. The Metabarons aged far better than The Incal did.

W.I.T.C.H (but only til the Ludmoore arc, everything afterwards is unreadable filth)

I would say The Incal is still worth of reading because of Moebius art, and it does has some neat concept, but i'm really not very fond of Jodorowsky writing outside The Metabarons.

Is Metabarons standalone?

Kill Your Boyfriend
Beware the Creeper
Brittania
Cosmic Odyssey
We3
Heavy Liquid
Marshall Law

Technically is a spin-off The Incal, but it can be read standalone perfectly fine.

The Intimates is a weird name for a comic but think of it as a dysfunctional version of Avengers Academy. It gets pretty weak at the end but there's plenty of good stuff. One of the main characters has a doll that has super punching power.

I also recommend Midnight Nation by JMS.