Who is this...

Who is this? I keep seeing her posted on various boards and I don't want to like a shitty meme character pls tell me she isn't one.

sir are you trying to ruse me?

There's already a thread up faggot

Not sure if Mexican Falseflagger or a more genuine retard

She is Hanners from the webcomic Questionable Content

Gwen Pool gets stuck in Marvel's comic universe and has a hell of a time being a text-book fuck up who comes of as an insane bitch to everyone. She straight up threatens to kill people and says she doesn't care 'cause they're comic book characters. In her mind they don't matter but other characters are freaked the fuck out by her.

She is the new fusion of Steven and Pearl from Steven Universe

maybe you should read her comics and form your own opinion first rather than going by face value

FUCK OFF!!!

kill yourself

Whichever one of you dumbfucks bumped the thread, learn how to fucking sage

She also learns to grow past this, because she grows to see them as real people. She even tries to atone for hurting her friends.

OP: She started as a meme character, but she's grown beyond that. Ironically though, she dismissed Deaadpool because she thought he was a shitty meme character.

Well, she is right about Deadpool.

>3 Gwenpool threads

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

You waifufags are retards and should go to Sup Forums

She is a meh character in a meh story with good art and some chuckle worthy moments.

Not entirely a meme outside of people spamming her out of shit taste.

>combler
>bler
>e

Amen to that!

It's literally a false flag to make you hate Gwenpool

Steven's crying and Pearl's thirst?

Well, it worked.

why are there 3 Gwenpool threads going at once?

I mean, I like Gwen (and want to lick her feet) but this is kind of excessive.

Sup Forums - DC Shilling & Gwenpool

there's 4 now O_o

>O.o

^w^7

Because Mexican Shitposter went on one of his flaseflag spam sprees, and instead of just letting the threads die, people kept them bumped. Mostly people screaming "STOP MAKING THESE THREADS" while not knowing how sage works.