How did a middle-aged plain jane cop get a body like this? Are those fake boobs?

How did a middle-aged plain jane cop get a body like this? Are those fake boobs?

So are those ribbons magic Doc Ock style manipulating arms, or does she just trip over that shit all day because they keep wrapping around her arms and legs?

They're magic, she can grab stuff with them and shit. Don't ask me how, Slott is retarded like that.

Yes they're made out of ink and shit.
Good catch.

They are ostensibly tech but they work like fucking magic. They remind me a lot of Angela's ribbons.

Pretty sure she uses the straps as a corset and maybe padding as well.

Everyone looks like that in comics

Who the fuck cares? She's a shitty fucking Slott OC, he's never made a good character in his life. Stop posting about this shit.

This.

didn't she die?

Still not worse than Grandpa Magneto sporting a 6 pack and in his physical prime.

To be fair I don't think Magneto is a grandfather anymore

he's been rejuvenated back to his prime twice. The white hair is just due to his mutant power.

Didn't she start fighting as a superhero because she got raped?

This is a really awful design and whoever thought it up deserves to have their thumbs sliced open.

I actually really like it sometimes

Depends on the art

It's shit user.

It's nice when it has a good artist yes.

Helps that Cho naturally draws her THICC

>he's never made a good character in his life
But he's good at updating them. He made Anti-Venom, Agent Venom and Scarlet Spider Kaine

Would Wraith count as an update? She's just a lady version of an old Spider-Man villain/antihero.

I thought we stopped copying McFarlane decades ago.

>
For the upper part, she's middle age, so a bit fat and thus big tits. You had a corset and you got her torso. Of course, being a bit fat means she should have bigger arms and thight and ass.

>Yuri wannabe
oh yeah

She will be in the new PS4 game.

She should be fatter in general.

Think she'll be in the game as Wrath or just Yuri? We already got Mr Negative.
I know evertone shits all over Slott but a lot of his ideas are pretty good, as are a lot of the recent Spider mythos outside of tying Peter to the Spider totem shit, it's just execution (see ) and it's a good way to show an older Peter.

Sauce ?

watch E3 gameplay Yuri Watanabe is there.

Just Yuri as far as we know.

>fully-covering suit

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Purple and orange should never be mixed.
It's a fucking crime against humanity.

Why not. They're both evil colors

But they look awful together.
I'm fine with orange and blue like Hobgoblin's colors or purple and green, but orange and purple is crossing the line.

Her costume is fucking terrible

padding. lots and lots of padding

incorrect
wraith is a pre-existing character in the marvel u
this is a new female version
also a slight color change, the old wraith had a costume that was more dark blue and yellow

That costume is 90's as fuck

I have a character in a hero based story with a Wraith based name, will Marvel sue me now?

No? Wraith is a common word, not some made-up name. You can't copyright that.

Artists are incapable of drawing more than three body types: male, female, and child

And the child one is usually garbage and disproportional