Lois and Clark

I haven't watched this show in well over a decade, is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4Nov7vSkmU
comicbookreligion.com/?s=92
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked to watch reruns when it was on The Hub. Was alright, something to watch in the middle of the night.

genuinely yes

only was ever worth watching for teri hatcher

effects didn't age well and dean cain is slightly lanky for the looks but he's was pretty good

Didn't the show end with her finding out he was Superman or something?

What? Clark Kent from the daily planet? There's no way that nerd could be Superman.

Dff th a atch bt keep a note of the epsodes youo lk fo th nxt ime you want to watch the show

Unironically the best live-action superman show

Teri Hatcher is a 90s goddess.

Give me 5 reasons why he isn't Superman.

Show ended with a married Lois and Clark finding a baby in their living room after discovering they can't have biological children.

It was supposed to be a cliffhanger but the show was cancelled so you never find out how the baby wound up in their living room.

First season was decent, but it's quality is really dated by now.
Then things got BAD in season two.
Lex Luthor left the show at one point, if you continued to watch after that point then you're officially a masochist.

Teri Hatcher ATE A FROG!!!

1. He wears glasses.
2. He's a coward.
3. He works for a fucking newspaper.
4. He can't fly.
5. He doesn't wear a big S on his chest.

>Then things got BAD in season two.
How bad?

It's a lot of fun. It's cheesy as fuck and the special effects suck, but it had a great cast and a lot of charm, as well as some genuinely great episodes.

HOW.
DUMB.
WAS SHE?

C
U
C
K
E
D

It's cheesy but comfy to watch. It's the Superman equivalent of Batman 66 in my eyes.

>Teri Hatcher ATE A FROG!!!

That clone business was weird even by 90s standards.

This and the clip of Lex staring down the snake are the only things anyone remembers about this show.

That is the worst caption job I have ever seen.

Lois got cloned. This was even dumber than it sounds. Basically destroyed the show. It turned into the most incoherent campy soap opera you could possibly imagine.

The writers said the plan was to make it their child conceived through time travel shenanigans. Basically an ass pull.

She was doing the Posh Spice hair before posh spice was a thing.

Savage.

One the most MAGA kinoes there is.

Also Superman in TAS universe is based after Chain, hence why he had more dark skin and no blue eyes.

Dean Cain is not a great actor, like at all. But his portrayal of the differences in personality between Clark and Superman were great, and the show was particularly fun for me because it uses my favorite take on the character; Clark is who he really is and Superman is just what he can do.

He didn't play Clark as a bumbling klutz, Clark was just a human being trying to do good work and live a normal life.

what do you expect of religious site:

comicbookreligion.com/?s=92

I have no idea why it's the only site with such comprehensive collection of Lois and Clark screencaps.

Bless the power of christian autism.

Removal of Cat Grant in later season was a crime.

It was cool to recognise the actress in Babylon 5 and Star Trek year later..

>1. He wears glasses.
It's to keep the laser blasts in his eyes
>2. He's a coward.
He only runs away cause he's a speedster
>3. He works for a fucking newspaper.
Fake news!
>4. He can't fly.
He's on the no fly list, Thanks Obama
>5. He doesn't wear a big S on his chest.
It's written in invisible ink

This still is the best Perry White we've gotten

I think it would work amazingly as a cartoon.

I liked it, but I like anytime that they focus on Clark being an actual journalist and showing his professional relationship with Lois, like that comic about the time he was depowered during 52.

I really liked their jonathon and martha

he really was fun.

no that happened in like season three

Slutmode Tracy Scoggins isn't bad either.

It's not without flaws but I watched it for the first time like two years ago and I enjoyed it a lot. They dragged some stuff out too long though.

Nah, people would call it boring and complain about the drama even though that's literally the point of the series. It would be hated more than YJ or Korra.

I second that Best Perry ever to the point that his catch phrase "Great shades of elvis" got written into the comic book and replaced "great Cesar ghost" for a little

the best thing superman had in a long while.

I watched it as a kid expecting cool Superman action but just got shitty drama, eventually I figured out that's what the show was and stopped watching completely. I should probably give it a watch as an adult.

I think it could work, people said that audiences wouldn't like Batman: Brave and the Bold because it was a throwback to campy, silver age Batman, but people liked it well enough.

The stories are often silly, but the two leads are pitch perfect. Dean Cain wasn't a great Superman, but there has never been a better Clark Kent. Ever. Not even the radio show.

I don't think that anyone truly believed that Superman would ever fall in love with Margot Kidder, but Terri Hatcher? Smart. Gorgeous. Funny. People overlook this, but Hatcher has the best comic timing of any actress since Lucille Ball. And she never loses her sexuality whole being funny. She's the best Lois Lane ever. Not even a close second from anyone.

Lane Smith was a fine Perry White.

John Shea was actually a great Lex Luthor. He had this suave evil Cary Grant vibe that was sadly cut short after a single season.

The show's biggest problems were the guest villains. Poorly cast and poorly written.

Yes though John Schneider is best Jonathan

probably but it's strange to compare the two.

smallville is where the kents are still young-ish

while in lois and clark their the old mom-and-pop types.

My melanin enriched brother

And a Kevin Costner should have been. Destroying Jonathan Kant may have been the greatest sin of the MoS script.

>brown eyed clark

not muh superman

W e w

I just watched seasons 1-3 about a year ago. I liked it a lot. As a kid, the actress playing Lois was my biggest crush. She's so fine. The actor playing Supes is my favorite live action Superman too, even if he doesn't have many big action scenes

It alright.

>slouched clark
means
>no football mvp
means
>no prom king
means
>no best backstory

The single most based scene in all of Superman televisual media

Tempus is great

Jesus, I gotta watch this shit now.

I finished season 1 a few days ago
Really starts to grow on you towards the end, after you get over the pure filler hump
Going to miss Lex and Cat and that kid what's his name who just joined the cast

really glad they brought them both on for Supergirl. Not as good a show by any means but seeing them on the same show again was really cool

That wasn't season two. That was season 3 or 4 I think. I know because seasons 1 & 2 are the only ones I have on DVD.

In my opinion, season 2 is actually BETTER than season 1, because the show originally was a tad too grounded in doing "newspaper procedural" kinda stories. Seasons 3 and on had too much stupid shit, I'll admit, but season 2 had just the right balance of comic book camp and realism.

>People overlook this, but Hatcher has the best comic timing of any actress since Lucille Ball. And she never loses her sexuality whole being funny. She's the best Lois Lane ever. Not even a close second from anyone.
My fucking nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=CgBMCGH-xSc

I think John Shea is the best live-action Lex to date. Yeah, he wasn't bald - but Luthor had hair in the comics at the time...

damn, that's some good shit.

>Lois being the best live action Harley
>Dean Cain looking fucking OUTSTANDING with a goatie (lose the moustache though)
>sexy dancer costume

Aw, they didn't include that scene from the amnesia episode where Clark tries to fly and goes sailing into a dumpster.

The show is okay, first episode was actually pretty good in all honesty. Best Lois. Worst Clark Kent though (doesn't even try to act different or geeky to throw off Lois).

i think too that Teri Hatcher is the best Lois ever.

Perfect 5/7