What is in your opinion the FUNNIEST animated movie?

what is in your opinion the FUNNIEST animated movie?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIXtwSqvtc
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSxnkNwpK8
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJJjcrwXQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ENG

Team America

The first SpongeBob movie is funny as fuck.

If movies based on TV don't count, then would be top choice with Shrek 2 as a distant second

its really good.
i hate it when series is milked to death but i wouldn't mind a sequel or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIXtwSqvtc

>tfw I have this kind of thing where I can only laugh at unintentionally funny shit like Foodfight or bad Christian cartoons but actual comedies don't even make me smile once

why are you greentexting this faggot

Sense of humor is an inherently subjective thing, user. Watch what you enjoy watching. Laugh at the movies that make you laugh.

>lol pee jokes!

only wolves were funny. rest, not so much

I actually liked this movie, I just wish it wasn't so preachy, it really only felt like bait for critcs

It wasn't that funny, but it's a pretty good super hero movie.

Tell me about it.
I don't think i can even endure sausage party.

Probably Emperor's New Groove.

Good taste though Op.

definitely one of the most quotable movies ever

>I'm sorry Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die

Pic related for me. I've seen it at least fifteen times.
>PULL YOUR DAMN PANTS UP BOY, I DON'T WANNA SEE THAT!

>as long as you can get the job done. So what are your names?
>Uh, Butt-Head
>Beavis
>That's alright. I'd rather not know your real names anyway.

Excellent choice. It's just so damn silly

bump

the white bronco chase scene is gold

The only movies that have ever made me bust a gut laughing have been Team America: World Police and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.

Damn this movie is underrated as fuck. It suffers from some serious Dreamworks cliches but a lot of the time it's awesome.

I remember avoiding watching it in cinemas because most of the time this picture was posted with the FUCKING DOUBLE DREAMWORKS FACE
how I missed out man, the movie is a 10/10

>girl calls Jonah Hill a nerd
>starts dating this guy

This
>why do we even have that lever?

>I never liked your spinach puffs!
>[cocks trident] she's going down

The visual gags get me every time

A 10/10? Hell no. It was a fun movie with a neat concept but I felt like a lot of the jokes didn't land and they didn't really do a good job expanding on the concept they presented.

The Lego Batman Movie is seriously one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

>Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch! She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!

This movie was too self aware for its own good. Almost every joke was characters just plainly stating the situation and why it's wacky or funny.

Which is funny in moderation but they overkilled it.

Cowboy and Indian are the ultimate mischief duo

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSxnkNwpK8

this is a funny goddamn movie right here

if anybody's looking for something stop-motion to watch, this shit is what youve been looking for

OP choice is also excellent. Top-tier usage of comic book tropes and some really quality VA work from Will Ferrell and Tina Fey and David Cross.

Seriously I can quote this movie all day

>FUCKING WINDOWS 98
>God I hate you Kenny

or at the very least Pixar's funniest movie.

It's a damn good movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJJjcrwXQE

There's a difference between, "awkward but normal," nerd and, "chip on the shoulder and boundary issues," nerd. If there is one thing Megamind did well, it was showing that Hal was a pretty scummy person long before he became Tighten.

I'm still mad that Despicable Me ended up overshadowing this movie

Well, it's one of them

I'm surprised no-one has said Hoodwinked

>Oh my god, that's awful
>I know, I mean the choreography is there, but that singing was terrible

Maybe it's just because I was expecting it to be terrible though, and it turned out to be decent.

Honorable mentions to Lego Batman, South Park's movie, Shrek 2 and The Simpson's movie

I don't give a damn about how Scorpio isn't the villain, or the placement of the damn church and bar

>Don't listen to him; he's trying to lead you down the path to righteousness
>I'll lead you down the path that ROCKS!

I enjoyed the Simpsons Movie too, but I wouldn't call it one of the funniest animated films ever.
It definitely could've been waaaay worse though

okay I laughed at “Bountiful penis! Amen!”.

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE POSSUM?

>there is no queen of england
i keked

Funnily enough, that is technically correct. Her full title is Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

the tsar did it better
>By the Grace of God, We Nicholas, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Tauric Chersonesus, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland; Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Bielostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugor, Perm, Vyatka, Bogar and others; Sovereign and Grand Prince of Nizhni Novgorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Jaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and Ruler of all the Severian country; Sovereign and Lord of Iveria, Kartalinia, the Kabardian lands and Armenian province: hereditary Sovereign and Possessor of the Circassian and Mountain Princes and of others; Sovereign of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth.

You'd need several posts to list all of Lizzy's titles and honors.

back when comedy central would run this every friday and saturday night I got to where I could recite almost the entire movie.

Wait the movie airs on CC? And not butchered to hell?