It was all a le dream! It was all a subconscious manifestation of a contemporary teenage boys struggles! Or was it... ?

>It was all a le dream! It was all a subconscious manifestation of a contemporary teenage boys struggles! Or was it... ?

I just watched this and it was a legit 10/10 until the last two episodes.

Is this one of those shows Sup Forums obsesses over? Post all the best memes.

It's good. Don't try to ruin it for yourself like that. At the end of the day, it was still a lot of fun. I hope the network will be more willing to push out creative endeavors like this in the future.

Also never look up your waifu's VA. Can't believe I made such a rookie mistake.

Why? She was exactly what I imagined.

>Post all the best memes.

Kill yourself.

Best episode

The Unknown was a sort of Limbo world they entered while on the verge of drowning. The frog still has the bell in his belly at the end.

Probably my favorite wallpaper

>>It was all a le dream! It was all a subconscious manifestation of a contemporary teenage boys struggles! Or was it... ?

It's always about the boobies.

Well duh

It was a "dream" set in world Purgatorio.

If you ask, people will praise it, especially for its atmosphere and themes, but it was a special event airing over just one week so there was never really an active fandom. Lorna best girl

Also the best cartoon villain in ages.

it's pretty obvious that it wasn't.

this.

there is literally nothing wrong with janet klein.

>there was never really an active fandom

For some reason I figured this was one of those shows that would have 50 billion generals and a thread active on Sup Forums ever day

It was a ten-episode miniseries. No show of that length, however good, can sustain that kind of attention. Even as it is, I think OtGW gets plenty of love from Sup Forums

Frozen was a 1.5 hour film and there were threads for literal years after

Not really

It did have the best song

>I just watched this and it was a legit 10/10 until the last two episodes.
You got it backwards, man. The last 2 episodes are the only decent part of this show.

Also

Damn, it sure is a good thing 2d animation is dead. We wont have to see anything like this ever again.

A big trouble was that while the whole miniseries was released in iTunes, a big portion of Sup Forums watched it TV.
The whole fanbase was in different pages, which end up really hurting the cohesion in of the show in Sup Forums

It wasn't a dream. OP's complaints are baseless.

I adore the show, but there's not all that much to talk about.

I admire artists who choose quality over quantity, but clearly this is just one more reason why quantity is more profitable. Even if a show is trash, you can talk about it endlessly if it's 10 seasons.

which is why I prefer that anyway. I'd rather having a short good show with a reasonable amount of discussion before it fades to be a memorable piece instead of being horrendously made and bastardized everyday by Sup Forums shitposters.

Nothing wrong with leaving them wanting more. Especially if it allows such a high level of consistent quality.

>It was all le dream
>I used to read bird up magazine