KND

Was it mouth rape in a dark alley?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bG_PZwDhxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember the episode where the KND kidnapped babies and made an hospital shooting?
That episode was fucked up

>Numbuh 4 waits for Numbuh 5 in her bathroom
>When she enters he asks her pic related
>She kicks the shit out of him
He was definitely not subtle

>when he forces his hairy lollipop into your mouth

>he could have been the original horsefucker

Pretty sure Loki has him beat by a few centuries.

They returned the kids safe and sound, and it's not like anyone got hurt anyways.

In cartoon culture though

She voiced Foxxy Love, she was asking for it

I mean....

Remember the episode where the bullies were treated like animals?
Or the episode where they drugged good parents and made them fight like bulls?
Yeah fuck the KND

Any KND "villains" who did nothing wrong?

Professor Triple Extra Large.

What was his problem?

the bullies were the one's Druggin the parent's in the first place you numbskull. That's why it was called the Bully games.

>having a big butt used to be funny
>now it's hot
hmm

Is Teen Titans Go just a bad rehash of KND? Look at the main characters and their dynamics.

the teen titans shared some traits with the KND, but i dont think its just a rehash.

Yeah, that actually never made sense to me. I was always into big butts.

Fuck the rainbow monkeys

I really hope they don't bring KND back...
I really don't want to see them like this.
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhHLK9ndt30

Count spankula

like sonic CD? i dont get it

whoops, wrong link.
there ya go.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bG_PZwDhxE

the difference between Powerpuff girls and KND is that KND has the potential of GKND, which is an interesting concept.
Powerpuff girls have used all of its good concepts for stories already. The reboot is unnecessary

I hate most of the episodes that are just references to movies, but the one with Lord of the rings was great because it wasn't obvious it was about LOTR from the beginning.

Dat episode where the villain serve numbuh 3 as a happy meal to sharks.

Really I would have love to see that guy ask for a business loan
>It's a restaurant for sharks? Will it be in the ocean
No middle of town and it's a drive through, the shark will drive up to it.
>Okay, so are you just going to serve Chum?
Oh no, I plan to serve children. That I've kidnapped.
Approved

maybe you are right but I don't really want all that potential wasted with bad writers and slave company cucks.
you must consider that "writers" these are nothing but "political correctness".

This fucking episode gave an early wedgie/humiliation fetish I'm not proud of...

but you are comparing apples and oranges. If they end up making GKND, there´s gonna be an actual story. Unlike Powerpuff girls where its shit comedy with awful art, and 0 story.
Any show can suck with bad writers. But the original KND crew is pretty enthusiastic about making GKND happen, so you never know.
In any case,even if it sucks, it wont suck THAT bad.

in my honest opinion, they should use the original cast so we can see a good show.
the type of show you used to see religiously.
like the old adult swim, where you could enjoy it for endless hours.

that's why The show should be on, ironically enough, Adult Swim rather than Cartoon network. The majority of the audience that wants G:KND to happen are adults who watched the original as kids. If it aired on Cartoon Network, it would have to waste tie pandering to soccer moms, progressives, and the TTG generation. Plus, Cartoon Network treats their shows like garbage nowadays, ex. Sonic Boom.

GKND on adult swim would be amazing. We could have an apocalyptic type of show after number 1´s deed(as we saw on the teaser) and with the kids being 13. We could hear Wally and father swear a bunch,and no one would censor the disturbing imagery.
They could also straight up kill number 5´s parents so they dont have to worry about bill cosby.

Yeah, I thought that too. The way they shit on their leader because he doesn't know how to have fun and their enemies are trying to force cliche life lessons down their throats like reading or eating healthy.
TTG is basically KND without the heart or the lore.

it has been a fetish for literally thousands of years user

It's a sad age for cartoons.
we need more cartoonists with kricfalusi balls level, not giving a shit about restrictions at all.

Numbuhs One and Three would.

how tight would rainbow monkeys be?
also how do rainbow monkeys orgasm?
do they make you taste the rainbow motherfucker and make a pot full of golden coins appear and then a green angry irish weird dwarf start kicking the shit out of ye?

funny thing is Numbuh 2 has a bigger butt

FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Was she a good leader?

That's a big mouth.

Is that Jamiroquai?

well she didn't decomission father before she decided to quit being the leader after tommy saved all their asses

numbuh 10 > every girl in the show

this.But then again, they would have destroyed the shows best and most popular villain

>TFW Toilentator was the most OP supervillain in the show.

he was. but he was an idiot so he......sucked.