/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

AAT Edition:
Post Trade Federation/Separatist tanks and other assorted ground vehicles (including droids)

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars #33 (July 5)

Rogue One #4 (July 5)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/poll-which-character-are-you-most-looking-forward-to-in-forces-of-destiny
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for SkyBridger

Where is she, /swco/?

they had super battle droids with jetpacks in TCW you fucking retard

destroyed...by the shitposters

Is Episode 1 one giant ancap meme?
>When you deploy your secret droid army to starve planet's population to death because raising tollbooth prices violates the NAP

This is as bad as people who ship Luke with Bodhi

no because neimoidians aren't ancaps, they're plutocrats who want to control the government, not eliminate it

Ezra and Luke are both best boys, but they belong with best girls, not each other, because gay shit is both gay and shit

Nah luke has definitely reached grand wizard status after he wanted to fuck his sister

Except it's not because Luke and Ezra are both best boys and they look cute together

Died years ago. You've been holding up a corpse this whole time.

It seems, in your shitposting, you killed her.

Full game of orange trainer
W
H
E
N

>implying Luke (pure) would go well with space Aladdin

>implying he wouldn't

I said BEST GIRL
but honestly ezrabine is a good ship I hope it docks

luke is going to fuck either aphra or ahsoka and there's nothing you can do about it

Fuck the B1 Battle Droids are such a great design

>Hera in Freemaker Adventures

Never realized how comfy that voice sounded until recently.

Luke is going to fuck Ezra and there is nothing you can do about it

Never forget the true hero of the Clone Wars.

She is the best Girls ..or you Like Ketsu or Leia

Great design, but even now for some dumb reason I still can't get used to their voices; at least compared to the OOMs from TPM.

Not a bad voice, mind you.

starwars.com/news/poll-which-character-are-you-most-looking-forward-to-in-forces-of-destiny
Top three are
Ahsoka at 36%
Jyn Erso at 13 %
Padmé at 11%

REY BTFO

>Jyn that low

SHIT TASTE

And there was much rejoicing

>Ahsoka at 36%
>Jyn Erso at 13 %
What a power gap

Does the Empire remind anyone else of the Soviet Union? I know there's obvious Nazi inspiration going on with the Imperial flag and whatnot but the actual history and actions of the Empire remind me of how the Soviet Union came in after a period of war in Eastern Europe to take over countries Latvia and deny them nationality to their flags. The usage of slavery as punishment reminds me of the labour camp system and how it was often used instead of a prison system. Then Mass Ameda ending the Empire on Coruscant while many Imperials still fight on Jakku reminds me of Gorbachev dissolving the Soviet Union and when Communist Party members led an attempted coup in Moscow in 1991. The riots spawning from rock concerts in the late 80s reminds me of the ending of ROTJ when they show the celebrations on Coruscant and Naboo. Same goes for the cult of personality around Stalin and Palpatine. I think when you look at how people living under the Soviet Union thought of the system you'll find many similarities in civilians thoughts on the Empire as well.

>tips lightsaber

m'force

>REY BTFO
>also 11%

The Queen

I literally don't understand what you meant by this. Are you implying I'm an atheist who loves the Soviet Union? Are you mocking me for pointing out that the Soviet Union was a horrible system very similar to the Empire? Are you mocking the fact that I'm bringing up real world history as a possible inspiration for Star Wars history as if I'm putting too much thought into it?

It's funny you bring that up because the Rogue One Visual Guide declares the anti-Jedi sentiment of the Empire to be an outright policy of State Atheism not dissimilar to that of communist regimes.

The Empire is essentially a mismash of various imperialistic and totalitarian regimes from throughout history - including the Roman Empire, the Nazis and the Soviets.

TOP LIGHTSIDE WAIFUS
Ashoka
P o w e r G a p
Jyn
Padme
Rey
P o w e r G a p
Leia
Hera
Sabine

>Leia
>at the bottom

nigger what

>breast legends

>Rey on the list at all
You are human garbage

>Hera second to last

talking about the poll you nig nogs

Needs more Shaak Ti

then that merely means there's more people out there with shit waifu taste

in the bf2 alpha ask me anything

No one cared last thread, we don't care now

go to if you want attention

I'm actually curious

How's the battlepoint system?

Who is your favourite Jedi?

The Rebels character so Law..in the listsame level of Wiket

>Maz
>3%

what the fuck

I know Sabine never got much depth, but I remember in one of her character introduction things she's like
>This helmet is like... My face.
I really like that line.

kek

Who will Like +900 years woman ?! ..only the one with Grandma problem

I don't remember that

Sup Forums doesn't talk about video games especially not star wars ones, this is the only board on the site that talks about star wars vidya

I'm not sure about it. On the one hand it rewards playing the game and success. It's not that hard to earn a bunch of points in a relatively short time to get a chance to play as a hero or super trooper or vehicle, and almost guarantees everyone a chance to play. Unfortunately, there's no access to these things outside of the point system, they cannot be picked up in the world at all, whether entering them or picking up a powerup, and they appear to be massively nerfed. You can waste 2000 points to get to play the Super Battle Droid (no Droidekas in game) but you can be very easily killed without a chance to do anything, and now you have to work to get it back, making it less fun and more of a chore.

It was from REALLY early on, I don't feel like looking it up

>voted for Maz

And suddenly, this just got REAL awkward

Sorry just Joking

What is she /swco/?

A meme character that has nothing to do with the original.

Grievous is pretty tsundere for General Kenobi, literally obsessed with him and defeating him.

Maul is the same way, except I guess technically more yandere

That's what I like to see.

>mfw we could have a space harem anime centered around Obi-wan
If Baron Trump can have a manga this can be a thing too fund it now

There has to be a 'no way fag' moment with Satine

but obiwan and satine did it, they just didn't hook up

His harem:
FemMaul
FemGrievous
Satine

Who's his rival?

Anakin who everyone seems to love but he's devoted to padme

he got senpai to notice him

>Who's his rival?
R63 Ventress. They still flirt unashamedly while fighting.

I will Always Like Ventress Obi wan

I think Ventress should be harem too. Maybe Palpatine can be the rival?
Or Maul can be his rival and not fem

Obi wan X Love

Maybe the reason Jedi don't allow love is because they're all either kiss less virgins or their gfs died ?

No one Beat Luke in that how many Girl he like end dead

Isn't the count back to one with the purge and new continuity?

does leia dying irl count?

yes...

Was Ventress ever really an interest of his? There was flirting, but Ventress flirts with everybody.

There was something between them, but it was never going to be a romance. Friends that possibly could have been romantic partners under different circumstances.

1) Are Droidekas available in any way?
2) Since there seems to be a mode that ignores eras, is there away to pit the Empire vs. CIS?
3) Is Theed the only map available?

1. No evidence that they are currently. This is essentially just the E3 demo so who knows whether they'll be added or not.
2. The only thing that ignores eras as far as I can tell is heroes, I do not know whether cross-factional, cross-era battles will occur, but I doubt it.
3. Only map and game mode available in the alpha.

An early interview between a youtuber guy and one of the devs had Droidekas come up and the guy's response was basically "we don't get to choose what we put in but we're going to have free updates and more content can always come later"

so basically, droidekas later maybe, they definitely know people love droidekas

LOOK AT THIS LUCASFILM
LOOK AT IT AND SEE WHAT WE WANT AND GIVE IT TO US
MAKE DICE ADD HER TO BATTLEFRONT II

Obi-Wan

Aayla in terms of waifuing

Why is Return of the Jedi making me cry?
I'M A GROWN UP MAN I DON'T GET EMOTIONAL OVER KIDDIE MOVIES REEEEEEE

because you have a mature understanding of kino, every true man cries when Anakin saves his son from the Emperor, you might even cry when Luke speaks with Leia before leaving or when Vader speaks to captured Luke before taking him to the Death Star.

I'm almost 100% sure they still think people hate Ashoka from when she first was on the show and people hated her

Wait.... so breasts are no longer canon in star wars?

>Who is your favourite Jedi?

A dead one.

yes you should ask what pablo what they are now

On all these occasions, as well as when Luke burns Vader's body and then the fireworks go out all over the galaxy.
I know there is nothing wrong with, I was just memeing. I tend to get emotional over TV and movies a lot actually

this
He commands some of the most aesthetic troops and looks cool as hell

No sexualization under the new management. Goodbye slave Leia merchandise.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

:^]

Why the fuck can't I see the poll or vote on it?

Luminara or Barriss

Why is there no Aphra in Forces of Destiny?