ITT Good parents

Why are not enough good parents in cartoons?
You usually see neglecting parents or the dumb dad-working mother trope, but now you see a lot of single parents or not parents at all.
The only ones i call recall are Lynn and Rita Loud and Jonathan and Martha Kent

To make it more realistic for today's kids

I wanna fuck that thicc assed bitch

So what are the traits the kids got from them again
> Lori
Saying "literally" from Rita
> Leni
T-rex arms from Lynn
> Luna
Love for the british culture from Lynn
> Luan
Godlike sense of humour from Lynn
> Lynn jr
?
> Lincoln
?
> Lucy
?
> Lana
Plummer skill from Lynn
> Lola
?
> Lisa
?
> Lily
?

No Such Luck showed that they are plenty dumb parents.

Lynn jr got her name from the dad

They're pretty good

but somehow clueless too.
but yeah they are good parents.

lincoln inherited the super male vitality from his dad and also his chad thundercock level dick and his fertility from both parents.
wouldn't surprise me if he go full genghis khan on michigan and in the future say that his dna is present in the 2% of humanity.

Lily got the fertility and thiccness from her mother.

>inb4 "He" is posted

They're not flawless but overall they're loving and understanding parents who do what they can for their kids.
Besides, parents being oblivious/missing is a given for a cartoon that stars kids

but at least they are good parents.

Greg? Because he's up there

Also carol

leave children to use dangerous instruments. thankfully for them dont exist social services in PaF.

Better than parent sin some cartoons that are outright abusive or unsupportive

because bad parents on cartoons are the reflection of parents in society nowadays.
its to tell them indirectly that they fucking suck, why do you think so many people hate cartoons? especially mothers?.
those bad parents in cartoon reminds them about how shitty they are and instead of taking note and become better parents...what do they do? bitch, complain and moan about that.

Wait, when did they decide to start showing the parent's faces?

>You usually see neglecting parents or the dumb dad-working mother trope
>posts neglectful parents with a dumb dad
Their house is a mess 24/7 and the kids largely have to take care of themselves, yet they keep pumping out more. 4/10 at least they try sometimes but they make a LOT of bad life choices.

I think they're great actually
No kid hate eqch otger and that's a great thing
I personally always hated my brother

see no such luck as a example.

>Married
>Both works
>Dad has a good work where he can take her daugthers, also is the one who cooks
>Kids are healthy
>Both are good disciplining the children
>Encouraging their son-daugthers in their hobbies
>Dad gave up his sports channel for her daugther when she broke her ankle
>Living in a good neigborhood
>Worked their asses out to buy presents for their kids in christmast
They are not perfect, but they do their best in sake of their children
t. Single kid

that doesn't imply they aren't human and sometimes they do tend to make bad decisions, like having to many children or be completely overwhelmed by having to take care of 10 girls and 1 boy.

despite that they sometimes can fuck up badly

when have they fucked up badly beside the one time they got kicked out of the hotel?

>married with a thicc godess
>She wants to skinnydip in the hotel
How could you say no?

kicking their only son out of the house and make him sleep on the dog house for nothing more than a mere superstition may be a good start.

So everyone had terrible parents,or all cartoonist are huge faggots?

Hi

Not sure if Sup Forums or Sup Forums meme

a bit of both to be honest, think of kricfalusi for example, he had a bad father and developed many issues in which he proceeded to manifest them in his cartoons.
many of the cartoonists had bad parents desu, somehow that allowed them to give us our childhood cartoons.

>straight parents
>they can handle 11 kids
>gay parents
>they can barely raise a single kid that has a lot of issues and a therapist
Thoae subtle redpills in the show

I know a lot of people will disagree, but jeez Mary is such a good mom. She really gets along with her kid and gets on his level on a lot of stuff. Despite Clarence's unruliness and the fact that he's not too bright (although he doesn't seem slow or anything) She doesn't really talk down to him and plays games with him a lot.

Chad's also a pretty great parental influence on Clarence despite looking kinda unruly and slobbish. He's actually got quite a bit of experience and also tends to get along with Clarence as much as he would if Clarence was his own son.

Clyde is a hypochondriac but it's never been shown that his parents can't "handle" him. If you look at Clyde objectively, he's basically a better kid than Lincoln (or any of the other loud kids) and the only times he's misbehaving is because he's hanging out with Lincoln.

Other than that he's just sorta wimpy and has huge crushes on older girls. He's pretty normal.

>They didn't like me...
>THEY NEVER LIKED ME!

Maybe she ia a good mother, she knows clarence is "diferent" and tries to comunicate with him in diferents ways, but she cant assert discipline.
She is pretty much cartman's mom without the whore part

Lawrence maybe, but Linda is a fucking terrible mother to Candace.

If you really, really think your daughter is deluded, take her to a fucking therapist, don't laugh about it with your bitch friends.

>but she cant assert discipline.
It doesn't come up very often, but she can put her foot down.

>That scene where Clarence is complaining about something and Mary silences him with a single, firm, "Clarence."

I never saw it from this point of view.
she is both a good mother and a bad mother at the same time, or at least the qualities of one.

>11yo hypochondriac
>lusting for his best friend's mother, even lusting for her farts
>tried to sabotage her relationship with bobby
Better kid than Lincoln is really debatable

Any house with 11 kids is going to be a bit messy and even then they all have their own roles when clean up time comes around.

he's a kid, they make selfish acts and uhh its Linc's older SISTER. admiring and older girl and everything involving them because you've put them onto a pedestal is normal for kids his age.

>lusting for his best friend's mother
>Lori is Lincoln's mom

Freudian slip senpai

They're horny old goats, I'll give them that much.

trying to dismantle the western family structure and demoralize americans