So what did Beast Boy see in Terra?

So what did Beast Boy see in Terra?

Someone who laughed at his jokes.

A blonde with big teen titties.

His dick

Thats it? What about Starfire? She laughed at his jokes too

Slade's fucktoy.

Post the one where Beast Boy asks Slade if he screwed Terra

She was at first glance the most normal girl among the group. Raven is this occult shut in who barely interacted with the cast at first. Starfire is seen too out there for him, and she clearly had a thing for the cooler Robin.

Terra also actually enjoyed his company and wanted to hang out with him, which made him feel good about himself. Both enjoyed the others acknowledgement and there.

I'm speaking purely for the animated series. In the comics Beast Boy's just a cuck.

Cuck for life.

Fixed version.

He was just thirsty

Is there a chance BB can uncuck himself in the future?
The more I read about him the more he sounds like a beta faggot.

Im gonna need a Terra version

I am sorry Sup Forums but I don't understand how her nose works, is she like Voldemort's or what?

We need an editfag.

I'll ask in the drawthread

At least we have Beast Boy and Raven canon.
Anyway Terra was a monster in the comics, in the black ring arc BR:Zombie-Terra tried to guilt BB into killing himself for her saying it was his fault she died...a bitch to the end.

>Beast Boy and Raven canon
Thought Raven wants the Robin.

Who knew a girl with such a beautiful smile can be so menacing

And a slut.

All that bird sex.

Maybe. BB's problems is that all his love interests are being shipped with others(Raven)or haven't shown up for a while(Terra). His last stable relationship was with Terra back in early New 52.

Raven is being shipped with Wally right now in the comics.

Terra is coming back next week. She was actually a hero in the New 52 but there have been no hints on how Priest is going to write her.

BB use to be a cool jobber, he use to have his moments were he get to shine beat some big bad and then give the victory to the MC of the book, but in the last few years he was reduced to just comic relief, original BB was a comic relief to hide the fact he feared to lose himself to the animal inside, the new one is just comic relief because, the biggest problem is that they don't allow him to become Beast Man or somthing like that, i mean future BB was completly OP and cool

The problem here is that you guys are going Cuck cuck cuck and not child rape child rape child rape.

I blame Wolfman for this honestly.He tried to justify Deathstroke and made BB look like a punk by having him agree with Deathstroke.

>bath robe
>couch
>sleeping

FLATT

I think I'll need the source on that...

A tight super blondie.

Happiness.

I'd Terra-form her, if you know what I mean.

do you know what i mean

starfire would laugh at anything and maybe bb just liked the sound of terras laugh

>Beast Boy is the pinnacle of Earth's creation of animals.
>Allows himself to job.
How will Earth's animal creations ever fucking recover?

What did Terra not see in Beast Boy in the last episode?

>being interested in chickenlegs

Well the problem is that it /is/ cuck shit and it /is/ Pedo shit. Justify it with Ephebophilia or whatever you want, but it's still Slade fucking an un-developed kid.

kek, made me actually lol too true

There ain't no time for bird sex

Skinny blonde puss puss to smash his elephant dong in mid coitus

Certainly not his dick

>tumblr nose
wew lad

A giant, horsecock.

She didn't want to be reminded of the horrible things she did. And lets face it, the Teen Titans and the especially Beast Boy remind her of it. She just wanted to move on, be a new person.

She couldn't live with herself, so she decided to stop being terra. She's once again running from her problems and not owning up.

But she did own up when she saved them. Plus staying away from Beast Boy does upset her.

Play basketball with her ripped off head?

Real Wally or niggerWally?

The nigger.

Robins don't have penises only seminal tracts that shoot their spunk errwhere. Would be bad bird sex.

That is disgusting

Then why did he go after Terra then?

The combination of it is what seals the deal.

Terra is about the same age as BB and choose to fuck some grandpa, the guy they hate, instead of him, a virgin.
To be honest if she wasn't retarded she would have picked the shapeshifters green cock over some old wang that probably can't even get hard anymore. Imagine BB transforming his small cock into a horse's cock inside your ass or vagina, Terra's fucking retarded.

Ayyy

bingo.

toon terra is pure

Garfield pls

He's secretly gay and is attracted to her masculine features of flat chest

>So what did Beast Boy see in Terra?
Robin or was it Slade?

this arc never really made sense to me.

so why exactly did terra betrayed them, and why exactly i have to feel sorry for her?

A womb.

I think she felt indebted to Slade for all the training sex, on top of her YOU LIARS incident which rubbed her the wrong way. So he kind of just pressured her into more sex taking them down.

Lewd

Bravo

14 isn't a child

t.Pedo

Funny, back when he had a somewhat serious character arc he was called Changeling, which Marv Wolfman picked because he thought "Beast Boy" was a stupid name that would keep the character from being taken seriously. Now since the cartoon he's gone back to Beast Boy and... I guess Wolfman was onto something

I mean, if given the chance, who wouldn't fuck slade?

I know I would.

He should have spent the entire remainder of the comic vomiting after he'd realized what he'd been kissing.

11/10

jesus christ

fucking gold

Himself, if things went well.

Because she was afraid the Titans wouldn't like her if they knew her powers weren't fully under control, so she decided to betray them, kill them, and destroy their city after they found out.

Pretty reasonable, right?

T.Lud

wtf I hate Terra now

I kill for a terra spinoff even if it were short.

same

>Oh my god
>*BLLUUUUURRRGGHHH*
>I nevuh...I'll never get it up a-again....

Yeah
Pure Shit

heh

>dat decomposing ass

A girl who didn't reject him.

>>dat decomposing ass
>BBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP
>everyone on earth dies
>get resurrected by black ring but the overwhelming funk is still there
>die again

It's not what she didn't see, it's what she did see. She saw the game she just barely managed to get out of and the game she was in no fucking mood to ever return to.

>tfw you didn't protect her smile

Terra was one of my first crushes and definitely my first Sup Forums one. Honestly kinda hurt when I got older and looked up the history of the characters outside of the show.

do I have to be the first to say it?
why doesn't she have a nose?

I don't blame you.

Also even if BB and Terra hook up, they wouldn't last long,how much would you guys give?

Same here. My girlfriend actually looks just like her but with glasses

post pics

Terra looks like voldemort, but if she wasn't mentally fucked up she would have the best personality of all titan ladies. Starfire is stupid and too cheerful, Raven is broody and boring, but Terra is fun. That's what beastboy saw in her, a cute girl that likes to enjoy life. The fact that she's been through hardships like him probably also solidified that.

I asked her but she said no

Say please

why didn't you?

Just wait for season 6 user.

>the couch "pillows" don't give at all when she lays on it
I'm violently uncomfortable just looking at it.

I don't think a Season 6 will ever come,I would be happy if they continued the comics with an arc