The state of cartoon network

> The state of cartoon network

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-X6SEDtQ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=z3dUgPvkYnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'Every day until we like it' will probably have the opposite effect you're looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-X6SEDtQ1M

Fucking awful BABY SHIT

I hope whoever drew that is dead

>Uncle Grandpa died for this

What the hell is this

This comic isn't relevant here because it this show isn't generic calarts style. The style is horrible, yes, but it's not calarts.

Unless the comic is unironically retarded, as the style claiming isn't retarded was the calarts style of the silver age of cartoons chopped far more than calarts is today.

It's not making of the cal arts style its making fun of the fact that this shit was even allowed to begin with. That and the entire show's entire identity is that it's "unique" and "has children with feelings" which it kinda does come off that way and doesn't even do it well.

It's an upcoming CN show with two promo videos.
Here's one

CN put their Grandpa into a nursing home to not deal with him anymore.

Looks pretty good, and its always nice to see the actionfags triggered.

>Looks gay as fuck
>Artstyle is akin to a diaper fetishist

youtube.com/watch?v=z3dUgPvkYnw

The way the show moves and how the characters are proportioned is really offputting to me. Not to mention the premise feels like it's "trying to be unique for the sake of being unique" too. It looks really cheaply made and kinda just feels like a bland comedy with an art style trying so hard to be soft and cutesy that it's kind of weird and offputting. Even Apple and Onion's way better than this.

>sidemouth

>Trying to be a mix between Adventure Time and Regular Show, but without the appealing artstyles, character designs, etc.
>Looks babyish in a really off-putting way, and it just looks really ugly overall
>"Humor" falls completely flat. Not only is it delivered poorly, but it's literally trying to be random for the sake of being random, and we're not given enough context to the actual world for there to be any reason to have "post it notes with portals to different dimensions in them"

The instant it gets a character that can be made to look remotely fuckable it's going to get a general.

Fuck all you guys, I'm looking forward to it.

You know you're allowed to discuss why you like something instead of getting mad that people don't like it right?

>Adventure Time and Regular Show, but without the appealing artstyles
huh?

I think it's got potential, I don't have a solid opinion on it because it's not even out yet. It seems to me that people are eagerly hating on it without giving it a fair shot. We don't know what the final product will be like yet.

>and we're not given enough context to the actual world for there to be any reason to have "post it notes with portals to different dimensions in them"
It's a magical summer camp, what more context do you need?

I finally know why I can't look at this without feeling genuine disgust (I mean, beyond just how bad it is). This is the same exact artstyle from that fetish artist who just draw those furry ponies getting horribly abused and eaten. Anyone else know what I'm referring too? Someone has too, it's been extremely in dievianrtcringe threads over the years. They had a specific name but for the life of me I can't remember.

why does this art look like it was created by a furry?
animal cartoons are nothing new but they never give off this vibe.

I like it.

There's literally not a single thing wrong in this image, why is it a meme?