Aunt may finds out he's Spiderman

Aunt may finds out he's Spiderman
Michelle Jones is MJ

but Marvel was supposed to save Spider-Man

Epic post, my friend! :^) Upvoted - see you on /r/Comicbooks!

Marvel is fucking trash

no way.
no fucking way
marvel can't be that stupid, right?
RIGHT????

Whelp.

Oh, FUCK NO.

o h d e a r .

>Michelle Jones is MJ

No fucking shit, sherlock. They still have an out because she's technically not "Mary Jane."

Is that Killmonger?

>newfags forgetting that everyone on Sup Forums LOVED Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

Yes last words of the film are Aunt May saying

"WHAT THE FUCK"

ONE good comic book doesnt erase a history of pure bullshit, you stupid shill cunt.

I guess I'll go see Valerian instead. At least I know nothing about it and can't get my hopes up.

Honestly, I dislike Bending and I want him out of Marvel but even I know that he wrotte some good stuff at one point.

I hate when Sup Forums gets ridicuously circlejerky and shows that they have the memory of a gold fish. All that this shows is that people here have the emotional maturity of.children and can't into nuances.

Sounds like you expect us to simply forget all the crap he has shat JUST BECAUSE of Ultimate Spiderman, which may I remind you went to absolute shit because Bendis HAS NO FUCKING IDEA of what to do with Miles?

Fuck off, m8. If you see shit, you don't call chocolate pudding.

Reminder to disregard the leak that said stupid shit like because while it was right about stuff like the MJ nickname they clearly made up details, because it said that she's named "Jones" and Michelle reveals it in private to Peter and Ned while now we know in reality she casually mentions the nickname only after a teacher calls her name

Sup Forums proves once again that it doesn't actually read comics. Ultimate Spider-Man was GOAT.

No. It was overrated garbage. Stop being blinded by nostalgia.

I refuse to believe that Kevin Feige would allow that Aunt May reveal to happen, pic related.

It's an alternate reality. MCU is NOT the comics.

Which is good because holy shit Captain Hydramerica sucks. I'll take Chris Evans Captain America any day.

>Aunt may finds out he's Spiderman
Please God no
Stop
This has to be a lie

are we talking about ultimate spiderman right? what's is wrong with that

>Michelle Jones
>MJ

Huh

Shit you're right, I forgot all of his great comics like Ultimate Spider-Man, and... and... and....

Daredevil was pretty good.

The other movie Aunt Mays knew, they just never said anything

For like the first twenty or so issues, which is the most that most people have read. Then it devolves completely into stupid horseshit.

He did put it on screen, but it's played for laughs. Good work, Feige.

Sup Forums has shit taste, nothing new

>Alias
>Daredevil

Daredevil
Alias
Dark Avengers
Goldfish
Fortune & Glory

Based anone BTFO the Sup Forumsmblrinas

>Alias
>Dark Avengers
>Goldfish
>Fortune & Glory

>Good.

these are some shit spoilers. damn. nothing must happen in this movie if that's all you got.

Shill can fuck off and die. This was such a bad movie.

Speak for yourself, cunt.