Legends of the Dark Knight

The series started as a digital series and was later adapted to TPB. This comic constantly cycles writers and artist so if a particular story doesn't grab you the next one might.

Sorry for teh delay. Had to snag food before the place closed at 8.

ALso decided to storytime all the other pages so for those of you looking to get the complete version it will all be here. Also no page needs to be resized so that's a plus

In my humble opinion, Lindelof needs to write more comics.

Lemiere may not be my favorite artist but by golly do I want a Bat-Book with Lemiere on art. Better yet, have him pull writing and penciling duties and you'd have a fascinating title.

I like that most writers portray Bruce as a cocky little shit early in his career. While he wasn't quite that egotistical early on, it's easy to see how he got there.

Hell of a way to teach someone a lesson. I originally thought Alfred could just tell him this but there's no teacher like experience.

I really enjoy when the Big 2 use artists with more unconventional styles for projects like this, Batman Black and White, Strange Tales, etc. There are plenty of people outside of the companies that do have a love for the characters they grew up reading, giving them a short story without continuity chains and you get some great stuff.

Like that Michel Fiffe Daredevil story from Secret Wars that was a send up to the Nocentti/JRJR run or Tom Scioli's Super Powers from the back ups of Cave Carson.

NEW STORY!!!!

Hell of a way to start an issue

>"I Love Gotham" mug.
Love it.

Well this just got serious

Lol

Nicely done

>Tom Scioli's Super Powers from the back ups of Cave Carson.
Welp, now it looks like I have something else to read.

>He and Clark can hear the neurons fire.
Fucking insane.

>BAT SHARK REPELLENT!!!!
Fantastic

I really really liked this story. Not as much as the previous one, but still awesome

>Written by Tom Taylor
I always thought he got his big break with Injustice. Glad to see he's a part of this.

Probably one of my favorite stories out of the entirety of the Legends of the Dark Knight series.

>storytiming the most recent kinda crappy run

.....why

Heavily disagree.

Not all stories are crappy. Some are... not going to deny that, but I still find the series enjoyable