If wolverine got a sex change, wouldn't his testicles grow back?

If wolverine got a sex change, wouldn't his testicles grow back?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/lone-wolf-and-cubs-wolverines-15-wildest-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would he ever get a sex change, you stupid idiot?

If he got implants, would the titties disintegrate inside his chest?

It's a hypothetical question you, dumb bitch.

Yes.
No.

Poor guy.

>wolverine
>needing tit implants

Wolvie is already a canon titty monster

He's got enough magic friends he could probably get it done that way.

that surgeon would be super pissed

He would heal them out of his bodu

So Wolverine is the ultimate futa?

>Hey Strange, can you do me a favor and turn me into a woman?
>Oh, quite odd favor but sure, I can.
>with BIG tits okay?
>Why would I do any other kind?

why would the surgeon be pissed? he could just sell wolvie another unnecessary surgery, milk that mental defective for all he's worth.

Say he decides to become Jewish, he now needs to nip the tip. Only problem is that it keeps growing back. He ends up going back to the same rabbi, who the first couple times doesn't realise logan is the same guy, because after all if it was a guy he just cut it would show. By like the 5th time though he catches wise so Logan has to wear a disguise if he goes back to him, and I don't mean a good one, I mean like an eye patch or fake nose with glasses bad. He could just cut it himself but that would be weird.

Is this what Laura's going to look like when she grows up?

Why not just turn himself into a woman? He wouldn't need to keep cutting.

>3 Claws
no, that's definitely Logan after she decides Laura needs a motherly influence.

With the insane number of Wolverine's children running around I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal this to be another one in the future.

Come to think of it, I believe there was one in the Spider-Girl universe right?

Yes, they would grow back, he can't even get drunk, hormone "treatments" wouldn't do shit on him.
As a matter of fact, any miraculous healing power like magic shit, would revert any "sex change" because it's not a sex change to begin with, it's just a cosmetic surgery to make it look like other stuff.

His dick will grow back, if nature wanted human beings to change sex at will, we would be snails.
And this is basically the best argument about how retarded transgenderism it's.

>Come to think of it, I believe there was one in the Spider-Girl universe right?

Yeah. Good ol' Wild Thing, Logan's lovechild with Elektra, of all people.

So we've got Logan, Dog Logan, OML, Daken, Laura, Laura's four clones and Jimmy with claws. Anyone else?

Wolverine would be pretty much the least convincing MtF transformation ever. The hours spent just shaving EVERYTHING each day.

Are you retarded?

Haha I'm old enough to remember this, they teased a Logan/Eleketra relationship for like three issues back in like 1999-2000 and then buried it but that was enough to be the genesis of this unfortunate character

Everything about her is pretty shit

But those electric claws.

FUCKING GOAT.

It's CBR cancer but it's a solid list

cbr.com/lone-wolf-and-cubs-wolverines-15-wildest-kids/

Are YOU retard, it was about Jew wolverine with circumcision, to a total sex change, the shit you pointing out its a complete different scenario because of its magic, not just cutting a dick off and call the hole a vagina.

She's already been seen grown up in the comics. The Logan movie is the only time she's been a little kid and it's not her default depiction.

That depends on what his healing identifies as, obviously.