Dude haha, isn't it funny that I'm threatening violence against an innocent cartoon character haha

>Dude haha, isn't it funny that I'm threatening violence against an innocent cartoon character haha

Cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyFXNMVbO5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cringe
Stop using this overused shit.

nobody here likes Doug, so who cares?

Douglas Funnie has to face off with Roger Klotz on a regular basis. Some guy with a gun wouldn't even phase him.

are you being facetious

Cringe is the millennial "awk-warrrd"
You don't like it, give up some synonyms for acting like a complete spaz. Not even being a dick. I welcome your suggestions.

Sup Forums sure does breed some weird, upset motherfuckers.

Who would win in a fight between Doug Funnie and Doug Walker?

>Cringe is the millennial "awk-warrrd"

I thought the millennial version was saying "okay" but with a pregnant pause

"... oooookay..."

you faggots threaten cartoon with violence daily. The fuck is this thread even for.

I find that several times more annoying than "awkward"

Cringe is Reddit

t. Mr. Enter

He drew that? jesus what happened since the last time I watched his shit like 3 years ago

You like Doug? Good for you and 5 other people

THIS is cringe:
youtube.com/watch?v=yyFXNMVbO5Q
It's so repulsive, you just want to purge this planet of all life and let God sort em out.

honestly doug wasnt good...it was just there and colorful.

My coworker does that constantly, everyone else finds it hilarious so telling him off would make ME the asshole.

What about all the cringe threads that's always been on Sup Forums?

i like Doug

I'm not a fan, but I do like that he genuinely cares about his fans. Unlike Spoony.

I told my friend's friend that it was obnoxious

like it went "why do people do that? the ohhKAAAAYYYyyeee" thing? it's obnoxious"

and i got kicked out of the fucking party, so i just learned to shutter on the inside and deal with the 15 second headache it gives me and move on

fuck i hate public

>Cringe
just say 'epic fail' you newfaggot

for those of you who might not care to vomit, this also qualifies
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

I like how his hatred of Doug is solely based on people calling him Doug Funnie in school.
Makes be glad I was past the point where kids did that shit by the time Spongebob came out.

I've seen the face of god. And he's pissed.

>Who would win in a fight between Doug Funnie and Doug Walker?
Doug

Every goddamn time I forget this shit exists someone brings it up.

is your name spongebob?

I watched maybe 20 seconds, maybe 30

my sister is exactly like this and in her 20s, i can't find any differences

save me, even though i don't live near her whenever i have to be near her it's this fucking shit again

I wish, but no, different character.

Squidward? it could be worse, you could be bald and have a big nose

patrick right?

>feel posting
>still posting about spoony
spoony was a bitch to begin with and /cgl/ warned you. you saw tits and didn't listen, as usual.

Nope.
Much worse.

>saw tits and didn't listen
>Spoony

I think you're confusing Spoony with someone else, this is the "angry at final fantasy, hit Patreon and never worked again" guy.

it depends if doug funnie has access to the doug button

Not sure how to tell you this but if you find people saying "... oookaaay" a lot and other people finding it funny instead of backing you up you're probably saying inappropriate stuff or talking about shit people don't care about.

...neptune?

SANDY

Talking about TGWTG are we? Hmmmmm?

>inb4 filthy cock-and Linkara BBC memes

Excuse me, user

That's /nasty/ cock-slut to you.
*tips fedora*

Diamanda Hagan trying and failing to white knight for Linkara in the comments of that MisterMetokur Spoony video is one of the best bits of cringe in recent memory.

As an erotica writer, interracial cuckold shit is the lowest of the low.

Sheldon? That's what I was thinking right after I hit post, but I wasn't sure

is it that?

No, we threaten cartoon CHARACTERS with SEXUAL violence daily.

Never said it was me they said it too, I'm the kicked-party guy.

Some girl tripped, got up and said some weird catchphrase she was trying to make the partygoers shout and the friend of my friend said the ok thing.

It's just a fucking go-to response these days if you're an obnoxious person, it seems

>they park in the handicap spot
>she has a placard

I mean if your parents hate you enough to give you a name like that you don't need a kids' TV show to feel shitty anyway.

Why doesn't Doug review MLP FIM?

Larry?

GARY

He did a vlog once about how he liked bronies because he was able to get past a Canadian border patrol agent by telling him about the show and its fans until the guy got freaked out and rushed him past.

>He called the artwork of All New Ghost Rider terrible

He deserves all the cuck memes he can get.

>Complains about the term "Cringe"
>Goes on and uses the term "Millennial"

Damn, fucked up in your own fucking post. But "awkwarrrd" is a interesting comparison, although I thought that was a 2000s thing.

Shhhh dont contradict the narrative.Once a buzzword that originated from Sup Forums outlive his usefulness,it magically originate from websites channers dont like.For example,did you know that ONLY TUMBLR HAS EVER DOXED PEOPLE Sup Forums NEVER DID THIS NO NO

Go back.

At least they don't walk up and say BAZINGA to you, Sheldon

what happened I don't keep up with this shit but it's fun to read when it's spoonfed.

Youtuber named MisterMetokur is doing a video series on how all the TGWTG contributors hit rock bottom and why. Second video was on Spoony, and Linkara got brought up in the comments. Hagan starts making a bunch of lame non-arguments about how Linkara is actually really good and unironically ending every post with "LOL XD" then acting like he's made an airtight argument or something. Pretty funny to watch.

Reddit called. They want you back

>he
that voice is to feminine to be a he. unless post ops now have new vocal cord implants.

Provide an argument

Bane?

>channers
Check, and mate. The only downside is that you'll use this newfound knowledge to try to blend in better. People will still know, though so it's best to just LEAVE. No one cares about your SJW nonsense.

That's what those dirty canucks deserve.

> NC Does an image to pull normie
> OP getting baited
And in other news Water is wet.

So let's change the subject
/ourguy/ released this
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4

Anyone saw it?

Notice how none of them offered a better word to use than cringe.

Still waiting on that argument, user

God doesnt help us because he is in a permanent state of having his mind blown by the sheer amount of degeneracy his omnipresence is forced to witness everyday.

Its why he has to send an angel to reap the world, he is stuck in heaven screaming while he is mindraped by human autism for eternity until human degeneracy is whiped out totally.

Linkara attracts heshes
What if you're a black guy self-inserting as the bull? Do people do that?

I can't watch this one, I always get physically ill.

Well, if degeneracy should be wiped out, Sup Forums needs to go first.

Hagen is indeed mtf, as are iron Liz and the former jesuotaku

Youre an exposed newfag. No arguements needed your original statement is objectively false. Of course Sup Forums doxed people, its an anonymous fucking imageboard, there is no real control over the userbase here like there would be if it were an account based website.

Hes going to take everything out in a hellfire at this rate.

And we can not blame him for it.

Not even the user you told to go back, but you didn't disprove anything that was said.

What the fuck was even said? Sup Forums claimed to never dox people? Is Sup Forums one person?

>black people
>reading

Actually im not the same user. That person didnt even give us anything to argue about. No citation or source of anykind, its an post woth an accusation with no concrete evidence backing it up. I say there is no arguements to make because the original post is vague and didnt really have anything to talk about. Oh no Sup Forums has doxed people and simultaneously all of Sup Forums claimed we dont dox people? Is that the point im supposed to argue??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
Its the tgwtg thread anyway. The linkara video by mister metokur

Disprove WHAT?
That person gave no meat for us to argue about in the first place, you just throw "not an argument" because you're fucking lazy and think that is a declaration of victory somehow.

Check the thread

They are an obvious newfag parroting shit they heard passed around like "Sup Forums is le always contrarians lol xD"
They are very clearly not from here.

They also provide no proof with their claim, and Sup Forums isn't one person.

Dirty Dan?

He claimed that once Sup Forums overuses a buzzword to death, users on this site like to say it was another site that started it, like saying cringe came from reddit. And yet, the best response you could give was "g-g-go back."

So, Sup Forums is one person?
That person's best observation of Sup Forums was "wow its all the same person"?

Who was even claiming it was a reddit term aside from ONE user?

first name "my" last name "legg"? fuck man that's tough

His claim is objectively false and has based it off a single post from the entire thread..
The original user was retarded for thinking one person=all of Sup Forums.

I see the other two but hagen doesn't make sense her voice sounds natural. She just looks like an ugly female rather than a male in his 20s trying to pass for female. I don't personally care about hagen but I'm normally really good at spotting it.

>someone makes a sweeping generalizing claim about an user userbase
>rightfully get told to fuck off
I dont see anything wrong here than the persons assumptions that one user calling it reddit means everyone here thinks that too.
Also where are the proofs to go with their claim? One post on Sup Forums?

>/cgl/ warned you

Got a screencap to prove this?

It couldn't POSSIBLY be the fact that words that are used a lot tend to become stale and as a result it is abandoned and people move onto the next cool word.
This isn't a Sup Forums thing, this is a thing people in general do. Like how no one says "hip" or "groovy" anymore.

>one person's opinion on Sup Forums is the opinion of every one who uses the website
>this was an argument people are supposed to combat despite the other user providing no evidence then a single person's post

Or God laughs at "cringe" just like the rest of us do. The angels in heaven look down on us for a free 24/7 cringe thread. Must be nice up there.

This post is dynamite! I dig it! *snap* *snap*

>Facetious
That's my baby's name!

It's not the millenial "awk-warrrd"
It's the later millenial and gen Z "fail/epic fail"

I'm telling you, he is in a constant state of his mind being raped by our degeneracy.
They look down in disgust and horror.