Wait, is that

Wait, is that...

youtu.be/6FCwOJ4Ok_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyX6LEyLthc
youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg
youtube.com/watch?v=oM-DNBEVDN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will never ever get tired of Donald losing his shit. It's an evergreen source of hilarity.

>Wait, is that...
Motherfucking Donald Duck? You bet your virgin ass it is!

I mean, it might be Roxanne. If so, neat.

Bullshit.

Another trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=nyX6LEyLthc

0:16..who she is?

What the hitler youth wallpaper?

Wait, what language was that at the end?

Some duck librarian?

I'm holding back from making art of not!Roxanne until we see her with a more neutral expression.

>The original Ducktales didn't wanted to include Donald because in the comics canon he was abused too much

I'm loving this already

Will they acknowledge her existence?

the one and only

Why she never asked for a non-legal matrimony? She really loved him and would not care for not having his money

try reading it in his voice.

Scrooge want stay single.

Why are ducks allowed to not wear pants?

Because they're ducks.

Donald is the only character on this show who doesn't sound like he's 20 years old.

This animation quality is all over the place. They go off model, not necessarily in a bad way, but it just looks weird, and the way characters move and talk ranges from decently smooth to baby's first flash project.

The animation looks like shit. That Roxanne is better than the original tho

Just zipper and buckle my shit up, senpai.

i want to say dutch or ancient scandanavian

It's not dutch, i think it's either Swedish, Norwegian of Finnish. Can anyone TL?

Italian, it's like a traditional recipe but with the wrong words.

No beauty mark and wrong ears. I'm going with no.

She has been forgotten by Disney and will only be remembered by fans.

wait how is that duck tails?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxx~

Duck Tales has all the ducks now. ALL OF THEM.

So if I understand correctly, dogs are the majority population but are nevertheless oppressed by the ducks who hold all the wealth and power in the world.

Wow queen

The ducks don't care for Christmas and go to Florida for vacation. The analogy is obvious.

Why is this artstyle so shit

Where's Ludwig? And Darkwing? And Alfred? And Daffy?

Well obviously Ludwig is going to be there.

References aside, and episode where they visit Spoonerville would be pretty cool.

FUCK YEAH IT'S DONALD DUCK

It's definitely not italian
My bet is on gibberish

The spectre of Nazism is never too far from Donald's thoughts. It's haunted him ever since his service in the war.

I though he was deployed in the Pacific.

He killed fitty men.

All the clips so far have had Donald wearing the black costume from his comics, but this one seems to show that he still has the blue and yellow costume from the cartoons too.

Not Finnish. I'm not totally sure if he says something like "tack så mycket" (Swedish for "thank you so much") in there, or if it's just gibberish and I'm imagining things.

I hate Kingdom Hearts and the people that support that carnival of nonsense so much.

Interesting. Wonder if he'll ever swap.

That's a fan-translation that faggots keep circulating to shit on Kingdom Hearts. Pic related is the real official translation.

Is the official translation actually closer to the original japanese though, or did they simplify it because they realised how ridiculous it was?

Could be her mom...

I love how he can be calm and collected in one frame and just jump to 1000% pure atomic rage in the next frame and still be reasonable.

Swede here, almost certain that he does indeed say "Tack så mycket"(though with terrible pronunciation) and fiskboller- maybe a slightly awkward fiskeboller(norwegian) or botched fiskbullar (swedish).

Rest of it is pretty much gibberish, so I say they mixed some sorta wordish things in there to make it sound at least somewhat more "real".

Technically speaking Donald was used as decoration for American fighters in both theaters, and as a result as a mascot saw a lot of fighting.

Actually the original Ducktales left him out because he's so hard to understand, which is hard when most of his humor comes from dialogue.

We got Launchpad out of it instead. Now we have both.

>which is hard when most of his humor comes from dialogue

Most of his humor comes from his sperg outs and attempted murder.

I mean in the comics.

Could that be Goldie? I heard she was coming back as a kind of female-Scrooge slash Catwoman to his Batman kind of thing.

The fan translation is much better.

We already saw Goldie and the one who appeared in the video isn't her

So like, why is Donald the only duck that sounds like that? Do you think that's something they'll address?

Here, Donald loudly complains that his nether-regions are "burning like lava in the Saharan desert", while he waits for the doctor at the STD clinic to see him.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

>scientifically accurate
>explodes in space

pick one you buzzfeed rejects.

woah

I bet you any soul that the official translation its about as faithful as VizComics translations...........

I hope donald is better at protecting his nephews than he is sora.

It would be cool to joke about a "Saturday Morning Cartoons" universe, kind of like Mystery Incorporated joked about the other HB properties.

The original show left him out since he was the only really notable character in the cast at that time, so using him would overshadow everyone else and they didn't want that.

Everyone always jokes about the diving into the money thing without realizing that Scrooge has a secret way of doing it and in-universe anyone else that's tried it has in fact hurt themselves.

It's probably going to be a 'getting sick of swedish meatballs' joke, so my money's on swedish.

>Just gonna flat out ruin the beagle boy's shit

a palette swap?

They simplified it because the Japanese wapanese are way too verbose.

I wouldn't mind that, so long as their existence isn't convoluted.

>he doesn't know Paperinik

I'd like Maui Mallard better.

Not that user, but I`m currently reading it. Shame IDW canceled the traslation.
>That ship tease at issue 17.

youtube.com/watch?v=oM-DNBEVDN4