ITT: Sup Forums in Roman times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vZQJFbrqjUY
youtube.com/watch?v=WETvS0PWLW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VENUS IS MY ORIGINAL CHARATCER DO NOT STEAL

Galatea my waifu
Ordered a statue of her by courier so I can sodomize her

Seems like they fucked up her right tit.

Visigoth animation is superior to roman animation

HE

Who /egypt/ here?
>roman cucks will never know the joys of serialized papyrus comic strips

too bad shes tainted.

honestly if we didn't have sacred prostitutes I'd lose my mind
Imagine living in a world where you can't dope yourself up and fuck a beautiful woman for hours until you understand what the gods would have you do, every time you're having a shit week or something is making your anxious

youtu.be/vZQJFbrqjUY

FUCK WESTERN ROMAN EMPIRE PROGRESSIONAL ILLUSTRATIONS EASTERN ROMAN EMPIRE PROGRESSIONAL ILLUSTRATIONS ARE SUPERIOR AND WESTERN ARE FOR KIDS

Something graffiti on the walls of Pompeii something.
>Shitposting is an ancient form of communication

ALL MOCKERY OF THE JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHOULD BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM!

Ha ha, Asatru still alive and stronk in Scandinavia! Eat that you filthy Romans, can't conquer us you pussies!

While in the bathhouse oiling myself up, I had a oilingthought. Isn't Minerva just an OC? My bud thought I was crazy when I told him after we fucked before leaving. I mean, she is a god of wisdom AND war, she's basically Mars with breasts and such a martia-sae

I mean, she is literally Jupiter's headcanon.

>fucking casuals who can't even onto Minoan back-issues

Anubis > Hades

>tfw you will never deflower a vestal virgin
Why are the gods so cruel!

PHILISTINE, YOU CARBON COPIED MY OWN OC APHRODITE.

and who says I can't?
Jupiter would take a vestal virgin for his own and be celebrated for it, I'm sure Caesar himself would do the same so I ask again why can't I?

Feeble bait, plebeian.

Gaul animation is where it's at.

What the fornication is 'Scandinavia'?

>Caesar himself would do the same

The lictors are on their way.

what do yout hink of the new chapter of the New Testament? I don't like how the writers keep rewriting the same story. It's the third time already.

>taking a hike up a tower
>see some dude casually push his nephew off a cliff, and walk away whistling
>what the fuck
>panic and turn his nephew into a bird
>never seem him again

>What the fornication is 'Scandinavia'?
The home of the REAL warriors.

I find myself being fascinated by greek culture, mayhap my fellow patricians can suggest a few vasepaintings depicting the love between a man and his ephebos?

Return to your containment forum, damned Greebs.

Name a better brotp than Gaius and Aulus.
protip you can't.

I thought Minerva was just our way of shitting on Athena

ROMANS GET OUT
BREKEKEKEX KOAX KOAX !!!!!!!!

>forum
do you mean Agorà? he's a greekfag.

>greebs
PLEASE. All you Romans are Greebs, you outsource your animation to Athens, the whole Roman Pantheon was ripped from those greek myths and you even had the gaul to water down Zeus' swan fucking scene into something "less gay".

Greek animation will always be superior to filthy hetero Roman animation.

Easy, Hyacinth and Apollo

Damn right.

>had the gaul
I like you, profligate. You will be the last to enter the arena to fight for the glory of Caesar.

Quality thread.

Too bad you can't into depth perception.

I think the barbarian meant to say "Ultima Thule" but couldn't quite wrap his tongue around it.

>he doesn't know about the Etruscan origins of Roman serial illustrations
The Greeks are merely milking Mycenaean OC for their ideas anyway.

Why do all Thebesart graduates draw the same profile face?

To fly their colors.

Euryalus and Nisus, Patroclus and Achilles

Babby's first epic.

Dorians wouldn't know a good vase painting if their life depended on it.

HUUUUURRR! HE DIES BUT GETS BETTER

Go back to your general Chirstfags, this crap will never catch on

all barbarian plebs need to wrap their tongue around MY COCK

what have their civilizations achieved, huh? we've built an EMPIRE, they're still squatting around in their mud huts fucking goats and eating raw meat

Literally nothing happens, either. I don't like this "deconstruction" of demigods.
The Indians produce quality erotica and the best cosmic adventures.

Encolpius and Giton are better than all of the above

the worst part are the side stories: there are too many of them and they contradict themselves. Like you know about that lance that pierced Jesus? Now it's totally relevant and it has its own backstory! And the cross too! We need a canon

>Hey! Eat my bread and wine
>This wine is my blood and this bread is my flesh

Why is /crist/ so degenerate? Take it to /β/ or /Latrine/

I hope that no one makes fanfiction of this

The least thing it it needs is some self-insert fuck chasing a girl like a autistic creep, and then is choosen by his favorite out-of-universe-idol to make a travel to hell where everyone who makes fun of him in real life is being tortured

Daily reminder that traps are straight and you are too if you love them. If you wish to reject femininity you should go all the way!

>traps are straight
>being this Roman

Achilles and Patroclus is the patrician OTP.

>being this Roman
Gaul detected. May the most famous representation of your people be a naked man dying like a dog!

Negrum, I'm from Troy

>That graffiti where the guys says he will always love [too damaged to read].

Nice toga, faggots!

Get some real clothes like pants.

love, /gothfa/

Subjugating Judea was a mistake

Post greenparchments

>Troy
>Not OG Roman
Looks like someone didn't their read Publius Vergilius Maro like their tutors told them to

Pants are barbarous garbage, how on earth can people claim civilization and not feel the breeze between the knees? No free man's testes should be imprisoned.

the guard sleeps, present your equines

Romans are crazies.

you fuck young boys in them bath houses OP?

Move to Caledonia and say that again

I've been wearing pants during guard duty every day up here on the wall, and I wouldn't have testes anymore if I wasn't

>The least thing it it needs is some self-insert fuck chasing a girl like a autistic creep, and then is choosen by his favorite out-of-universe-idol to make a travel to hell where everyone who makes fun of him in real life is being tortured

I know you're joking, but this is literally Dante's Inferno in its entirety.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I, for one, am disgusted by all of these redesigns of Spartacus being shoved down our throats. He is THRACIAN! Not Greek! Not a Gaul! Not a Persian or African! THRACIAN! If they want heroes for other regions then they should just have new gladiator slave rebellion leader heroes, not soiling a perfectly fine one.

Divine Comedy, user

To be fair they were kind of ducks and it wasn't meant to be a canonical adventure or map the exact circles of Hell and spheres of Heaven, just musings on human nature and how they would relate to the Bible and the afterlife.
No shit, sherlock

Who needs a bunch of goat fuckers in mud huts anyways?

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE PUNIC WARS

this was the cringiest shit ever
>a guy rejects the notion of socializing with women
>carves his own waifu out of marble and falls in love with her
why does he get rewarded with his waifu coming to laifu?

>There are people ITT who aren't Christians yet

Aphrodite a shit.
What can she even do?

Because unlike you he can actually make shit

I bet your idea of high art is Aegyptus's weird ass lunarunes

You are now in Paris' position.
Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite all make their offers.
Which one do you choose to give the apple to?

SNEK PUSSY > Human pussy
I want to cum inside medusa

>choosing from those sluts
>not choosing a pure waifu goddess like artemis or eris
Eris is my first choice, Artemis second

Aphrodite, duh.

She doesn't even need to give me Helen, all I need is a couple more inches of width and length for my dick.

Maybe we should better protect ourselves from barbarian invaders using our road system

>muh roads

Real talk, I probably would do the same and give it to Aphrodite cause I'm a lonely, sad sack of unmotivated shit, and if I were in his place I wouldn't have the foresight to know what would happen. If she actually told him what marrying Helen would entail, her offer would be much less attractive.

Hera and Athena's offers sound stressful, even though they may have turned out better.

As a matter of fact, from the perspective of someone who doesn't have the ambition to devote his life to changing things on a worldwide scale, if all three goddesses just toned down their wishes, they'd be more desirable--instead of being a powerful king, just give enough wealth and power to live comfortably and with enough influence to make a small difference. Or have the wisdom to make the most right decisions in your life and be admired and sought out by others. Or just introduce you to a nice girl who doesn't happen to be married to a king and starting a relationship with her won't doom your country.

It's not about who's the best waifu, it's about who has the best bribes

youtube.com/watch?v=WETvS0PWLW0

>Not being a carbon copy of the anism of the female form
Spero me non serio hoc

DECADENT

Is it still Visigoth animation if it's made by Goths, but in a Visigoth style?

Yo fuck Carthage

Back then Christianity was seen kinda like Scientology is today.

Some guy called Paul told me I don't have to mutilate myself to spiritually ascend, so I'm good.

no that's visiboo

>waifuing a Greek goddess
the Greek pantheon are all shits

>deflowering a vestal virgin
Whoa, slow down there Elagabalus!

>thinks Greek goddesses are problematic
>wanting an unrealistic perfect goddess waifu that does no wrong
I laugh at you, curr. Return to your kingdom of Tumblr and do not come here again