What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this

Also damn she's got hips

It means Jarco is endgame

I want to hug Jackie and put money in her bank account

that your threads are shitty spam and you're trying too hard to star a forced a meme

How could this even be a meme
This isn't even supposed to be a Jackie thread

>What did they mean by this

If you can't start a thread without resorting to low quality shitpost openers than just fuck off

I bet OP is that autistic starfag who's currently false flagging jackiefags

>jackiefags have to make up the idea that they're currently being false flagged

you fucks never ceaze to amaze me

They have to be

There is one autistic starfag obsessed with jackie that he wants to false flag her so Sup Forums will hate jackie. I'm certain it's just one guy, but it's still extremely autistic.

>Being this autistic that you not only generalize but view all Jackiefags as as one person falseflagging to deflect from your cancer
Y-yeah guys, and all SU fags are just one false flagger making dozens of threads and hundreds of posts.

Pathetic.

>all Star vs threads in history just one guy with multiple proxies talking to himself

N-NANI?

He's talking about the autistic anti-Jackiefag

Yeah, all the jackie OPs for star vs threads that have been being made lately totally isn't a false flag.

Jackies got a hard life
Inside the show and out

They were having sex in the middle of a concert. Marco's huge wang was just flopping in and out of Jackies floppy vagina and Star had to leave because the sight of both incredibly floppy genitals made her want to vomit, but she tripped on Marco's balls.

>healthy heterosexual relationship

There are only about six people on Sup Forums.

Moonfee is dead. Bury it.

star is a cuck lol

Still could have been a thing. Maybe Toffee killed Moon's mom because she told him her mother's disapproval was why she wouldn't marry him.

Begone faggot we already have a board for the likes of you

Damn man her tits are huge

Movie comes out in 2 weeks

We all know my guy

I was just telling him that since the show is going to become active again, no need to go to /trash/. Besides, the diaper furfags there get mad if they see a star vs thread on /trash/

Whats up with this retarded non-theory? Everyone in Mewni is against monster love, if Moonfee ever did happen its obvious they would have to elope like Eclipsa. Killing your loved ones mother because they dont approve of your relationship is also retarded.

Time to visit the lake of fire!

To btfo marcostarfags

>people actually unironically believe this