How do we fix Hank pym Sup Forums?

How do we fix Hank pym Sup Forums?
or do we just get rid of him?

HOW TO FIX HANK PYM
1.) At the next editorial meeting punch the first guy who says "synergy" in the face
2.) Stop giving a fuck what people on the internet who don't read comics and only know the character from memes and shitty cracked articles think
3.) Bring back Janet
4.) You're already done!

There's nothing wrong with Hank "Smack a skank" Pym

>3.) Bring back Janet

>Bring back Janet
What happen to her? I thought they had found her after she exploded or what ever

I think pymtron could be pretty cool
I like the idea a lot but most likely its gonna get fucked up like always

Kill him and replace him with a teen Hank. Then later just replace teen Hank with regular Hank and pretend none of the bad stuff happened.

No one will mourn the teen version.

Fuck all ya Pymtron is perfect

Pym is good as he is. The only problem is everyone else in the Marvel universe is unable to interact with him without bringing up him hitting Janet.
Do people always bring up killing Hawkeye when talking with Wanda? No, they don't but apparently Pym will never been forgiven despite all the good he does.

Just embrace the wifebeating. Make it his super power, his villains can all be married women he just slaps around.

Make him a sassy black woman.

I would be kinda okay with this

Other than Titania how many female supervillains are married?

Just have Pymtron constantly show up uninvited whenever the Avengers have a get together, or abduct some of them to go on vacation

"If you can't handle me at my worse, than you don't deserve me at my best."

I want Pymtron and The Maker to hang out together and do Horribly Immoral Science together.

Stop acting like hitting a woman is the worst thing in the world.

Oh, so treat him like Tony Stark?
Well, at least that way he'll get a nice movie reboot befitting Marvel's greatest non-god scientist.

Reed never catches shit for hitting Sue when she was all Malice'd up. Peter never catches shit for the time he chimped out and hit MJ. Xavier doesn't catch shit for killing an entire Avengers lineup, the FF, and devastating New York, beyond his capture in Operation Zero Tolerance. Similar or worse things have been done, and Hank just gets shit on for one panel decades ago. In universe and out of universe.

This. If he's not going to be a hero, make him the best villain possible.

Make him beat his enemies' wives. Make him beat his teammates' wives.

Hank has already been saved

Hanktron seems to be doing well, I say we stay the course.

What if they are gay?

well one of the gay guys has to be the more submissive or wifely one, it's just a matter of figuring out which one.

Put him in charge of damaged teens again. Make him hate Arcade.

They had an easy out, that the crazy Pym was a Skrull who was reacting much more poorly to the pym particle's psychological effects that humans do.

I've no idea why they didn't take that out. All that setup of the Secret Invasion and exactly zero lasting effect came out of it

Could still go back to that out. If not, there is still the simple fact that Pym was driven insane by his particular biological reaction. Emphasize that the person who slapped Janet WAS NOT Pym.

Might need to tear him down even further before he can be rebuilt. Literally pull the dark-pym and good-pym personalities apart. Hey. its been done for other characters....

Then have him come back in yet another characterization, something with clear goodness/harmlessness connotations. Let him be "Butterfly" or "Ladybug" or "Lightning Bug" for awhile. "Noisy Cricket" with sonic attacks, I dunno. A little less ick, a little more aww.

Then Marvel Editorial should enforce the rehabilitation instead of letting every writer who comes along go back to that same hacky well. It was finally going away until Millar had to drag it back up in Ultimates.

Ain't no fixing perfection baby.

because the only other notable thing he's done was creating Ultron, meanwhile Parker and Reed's particular transgressions are among the least notable things they've done

He only hit her once and regretted it forever. Also he was manipulated by Egghead. Also stark is a dick. Hank Pym did nothing wrong.

What's the reading list for getting caught up with Pymtron?

>3.) Bring back Janet
Stop it please. She is has the story equivalency of "What guy is she going to fuck in the Marvel Universe today?". She even fucked deadpool.

Bring back the perfect version.
Avengers Assemble is gay

>Hey Hank, would you like to have passionate, intense, unprotected vaginal sex with me? I'm ovulating RIGHT NOW
>lol no fag

Janet was such a qt 3.14 in EMH

1. Rage of Ultron
2. uncanny Avengers # 9-12
3. Secret empire #4

>How do we fix Hank pym Sup Forums?
Go full Hydra.

When is Pymtron and Nadia meeting ? I want a cute semi paranoid father daughter first meeting

Pymtron doesn't like their supreme leader herr rogers

As soon as Marvel gets its head out of its ass and gives the people what they want: Hank Pym hanging out with his kids and grandkids.

Thanks!

well to be fair Their still trying to decide which personality is the more pronounced one Hank or Ultron. It kinda made me mad that he didn't even acknowledge Vison (his son/grandson) at the family dinner in secret empire. He coulda unhydra hacked vision and we coulda got a moment there

I'm gonna storytime the Pymtron-related parts of Secret Empire 4 because it was nice to see some of the problems of the way people write Pym being addressed in-universe I apologize beforehand because I don't have a pass so I'll have to deal with captcha and cooldown.

ur welcome

We dont. Other heroes have slapped their wives and gotten away with it. Other heroes have killed thousands.

But...For twenty-thirty years, smacking Wasp and making a killbot that murdered a nation was the most interesting thing Hank Pym did.

It will never be forgotten because for a long time it was the only memorable thing he did, and over time it have reached memetic status.

Hank Pym is the wifebeating fuckup that sidelines in scientific disaster.

I really want to see Taskmaster beat her senseless.

During his West Coast Avengers run people moved forward from that and he became Science Adventurer but modern writers love bringing back shit plotlines.

Make Doom Iron Man his archrival while he's Pymtron.

My favorite part is everyone ignoring that Tony is and AI no matter how stupid that is simply because Tony being an AI is an even stupider Bendis cop-out

Man Im fucking loving Pymtron
I hope they keep it up hes turning into a pretty interesting character

It's one of the most interesting directions they've taken both characters so I whole-heartedly agree, I hope he stays around for a while.

You tell 'em Tony, you have the high ground! It's not like you fuck things up monumentally every couple of years during every event where you're front and center.

Well, he's not wrong. He's an asshole but he's not wrong.

This whole exchange is the sole reason why I love this issue so much.

I just really love Scott and Hank's dynamic and the only reason I'd be okay if they brought back regular Pym is so that they could have an ongoing together

so fucking satisfying seeing pymtron giving tony shit I fucking love it I prey to Jack Kirby that they keep pymtron around

Don't listen to Scott, Hank. Jusg do it, it's only a poorly-programmed Stark AI. Honestly it would probably be good for you. Get some aggression out.

And that's about it for the Pymtron stuff, the rest is Secret Empire plots that aren't all that relevant nor interesting. Also an interesting point about Pymtron is that he seems to have full Pym Particle control which honestly might make him an insanely OP entity.

It definitely started that way, but everyone else didn't exactly help with rebuilding bridges, so to speak. Hell, Civil War and everything that Tony's side did pretty much ensured that the Avengers were never going to be a "family" again.
Again, Hank started it, but the others didn't try to fix it

>farewell safe travels
I love that

There's nothing to fix.
Hank is perfect.
He's going to save everybody.

Why is Tony such a prick? Did he program his AI drunk as a joke?

Pyms great as is, hes a fuck up and thats fine cause he keeps trying.

it's funny that they're uncomfortable with him slapping her but apparently completely ok with Janet emotionally manipulation a mentally ill man into marriage lol

Apparently when the whole SE thing started the AI itself re-programed itself drunk just so it could cope with everything that was happening.

That's amazing. Is drunk AI Tony actually a fun character or is it badly done?

He acts pretty much like Tony so he's pretty much just Tony Stark: Blue Hue Edition. Pretty much everyone during the event has been acting as if he wasn't an AI.

So wait what happened to Tony anyway?

At the end of CWII he was left in a comma, when Iron Heart went an took up the mantle apparently Tony programmed an AI with his personality to serve as her helper, the AI is by all means and purpoes Tony, making Bendis one of the laziest cunts in existence because he's the one that put Tony in a comma AND the one that came up with the AI.

So does Marvel not believe in event fatigue?

No they think the more events and status quo gimmicks they put out the more they'll sell. To them short term sales with a quick dip are more important than consistent moderate long-term numbers

Sales aside what is the point of changing the status quo if you don't explore the new status quo afterwards?

Because Marvel doesn't do things from a writer's point of view, they do it from a business point of view. To them shacking up the status quo brings in short term sales and returning things to the status quo plays it safe so that they can shake things up again later on, it's the equivalent of a cereal releasing a limited edition for a few months.

Do whatever we did for Peter Parker. Nobody remembers the time he beat MJ.
Maybe if Janet was pregnant like MJ was, people would forget?

I mean to be fair Hank didn't feel guilt right after he hit Jan so it is a bit different

Good to see that Tony is still an arrogant cunt.