Who is really faster?

Who is really faster?

Batman in his Batmobile

Whoever the writer decides

Flash without a doubt

The Charity wins

Flash now, but Superman broke the time barrier frequently in his silver age stories. Did Flash do that too? How does the Cosmis Treadmill add in to this?

Haha this XD I love Batman because he's not an overpowered god but he can still beat everyone just like me!

C H A R I T Y

Barrys faster. But Zoom is now the fastest,

It was a plot point of one of the first Showcase issues with the Flash. So, he's been breaking the time barrier since the late 1950s, at least.

Doesn't one of the Zooms fuck with time making him the fastest "speedster"?

Well Hunter doesn't exist anymore. And Zoom is powered by negative speed force which is more faster.

Hunter was the fastest prior to nu52.

Thawne is legitimately the fastest. They both fuck with time, with Thawne being a living time paradox anymore, and Zolomon not having "speed" as much as being constantly phased in and out of sync with time.

Let's have them race. First one to get to Mars win.

I'd say Flash has shown more impressive feats with his speed (outrunning death, saving a city from nuke), but Superman's flying feats have come close.

Lobo

thats true though

Flash.
But only once.

That is some top-tier inking.

Under the atmosphere speed force wins, Superman can only run so fast before start destroying the Earth.

What's the point of Flash if Superman is faster than him?

What's the point of you with literally everyone else on the planet being better than you?

Different cities. Plus everyone has to take a break sometime. It's also like saying "what's the point of any other street hero when you have Batman," etc.

No one makes a comic book about me.

It's stupid to brand someone as "the fast guy" if someone is faster than him.