Who thought this was a good idea? Who thought hiring a twitter pseudo-celebrity was a good idea?

Who thought this was a good idea? Who thought hiring a twitter pseudo-celebrity was a good idea?

There are endless fucking threads about her on here. They'll trash the dumb ongoing, start throwing her on teams, and then she'll be around forever. Good job.

She's very popular here on Sup Forums. I have to think us for this discovery

I like the cover 2bh

She'll never get laid.

I don't know, lets just ask Hussie

Quinones is a halfway decent artist.

>tfw it's been 11 years since Nextwave

feels bad.

Have you noticed how many people talked about it?
It had guaranteed publicity, it was a great idea. If only the writer wasn't so terrible.

Sana Amanat and Wil Moss

Black characters out of the box are never interesting. The only way to create an interesting afro character is to develop it as being white and then suddenly turn him into a black.

Marvel has no standards.

This book is hilarious. As bad as it is, it's become one of my favorite comics because of how unintentionally funny it is.

And I guess Marvel looks good for making it. My dad's girlfriend watches shows from Colombia, and they had a lot of excited people talking about America Chavez. Plus they're not wasting any good talent by making it, so they can just let it run for a bit with no issues.

But she can't see.

No one is excited about America Chavez beyond normies who'll never pick up a comicbook, and their only experience is from the movies. Only because they're popular.

Have you ever been to the America Chavez storytimes? It's the one time where Sup Forums can come together and have a good time.

And yeah, those Colombian reporters aren't going to actually buy the comic. My point is that Marvel's getting good publicity for their work.

I love the writer for this and how she prattles on and on about being a proud queer Latinx.

Meanwhile she's as white as snow and can't speak a lick of Spanish.

Also "holy menstruation" is the worst line every written by a human.

It also got its 8th issue solicited.

This shit outlived Nova, lol.

But they aren't getting comic book sales.

America is fake-hispanic, not black.

Do they ever address the fact that she was created by a gay magician to be his perfect fag hag?

What? So her two moms didn't have a lesbian impregnatation? Also was Utopia full of queers?

LARPing as a spic is even more offensive than common racism.

t. spic

___ ____ __ __ ____

Doesn't matter. Goes for every other color shade or race.

Quinones is good.

Fat black lesbians who don't read comics but will post gifs of "White Tears" and always this Jabba sized woman crying.

Sana did.

they don't care about comic book sales anymore