/CTG/ Channel-tans General

Unhijacking /ctg/ From Putin Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Lore
Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/a95bc70e112ef2a4de1c219e7dcc5813/tumblr_osfgwrBvuJ1vk5jzro1_1280.png
deadline.com/2017/06/top-gun-sequel-release-july-12-2019-tom-cruiise-joseph-kosinski-jerry-bruckheimer-paramount-1202123050/
imgur.com/WlAUfm9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh are we doing another thread.
Good because the other one starts too early.

Welcome to /CTG/!

That's right. It's not even 3pm on the East Coast. As long as we let the previous threads 404 and archive first, it should be fine.

Postan wips.

Ohhh babby boooy a neew thread?
lets get this place bumpin'

Wait, another thread, is this allowed?

The last one went waaay to fast
so why not

Second threads are for BUTTS!

Yeah, the threads start way too early.
Nice.

another outfit change
this time with qubo night owl

Felt like lewds, couldn't decide on who, so did a virtual lucky-dip.

The Winners are Ion x UPN

so here we go:

68.media.tumblr.com/a95bc70e112ef2a4de1c219e7dcc5813/tumblr_osfgwrBvuJ1vk5jzro1_1280.png

uh...sure why not i guess fuck it

Here's detour

Is this what happens during off hours?
If you can't beat the gay, join the gay.

god this is so cool. Hitting all my aesthetics.

why do I have to be such trash for ripped jeans?

Why do I feel like i'm being hypnotised....

I love the helmet and the whole aesthetic you got going here.
Finally, trash I can get behind.

give in

I'm gonna bounce, gonna save up on a few drawing for tomorrow and draw a bit more

So here's Boomy

At the pace I'm going, I should be done by tonight.

Threads dead mate

4u

Oh shit another thread

Well I only got two of the 3 requests done

Yeah I might do a repost of Le lewds tomorrow anyways g'night all

sat threads arent really my thing but i might as well help this one chug along

I'm surprised no one else has done this yet. Good shit.
This is pretty good but the old design was better.

Another thread? Nice.
>deadline.com/2017/06/top-gun-sequel-release-july-12-2019-tom-cruiise-joseph-kosinski-jerry-bruckheimer-paramount-1202123050/

Since Parry's making another Top Gun movie, how about seeing him in Mav's bomber jacket and him giving a thumbs up to somebody? Viacom himself is telling him to get out of there, because he'd just bomb everything around him, like usual.

care to elaborate? i'd love to know how i can improve on it, crunchy is muh baby after all

There's a bit too much on her. And I know it was on purpose but pick 1 shoe. I also prefer the wilder hair in the first design.

Alright guys, Teena Noggin redesign and her Daughter are done.

Could you do a redesign of mtv2 as human with doggo ears

Whoops, forgot Teena's n cowlick.

From the manga drawing booth of Anime Expo 2017

She looks pretty good

That's pretty cool Jas
Spread the word of CN tan I wanna see if we can get someone to cosplay her

did the shoe and hair thing, took out unnecessary color,but as much as i wanna do with this alt outfit

This is much better.

I was not expecting another thread...I need to work on my ideas 10 times faster now. I am okay with this

theirs always tomorrows thread mate, no rush

Diapers??

As you can see no one was expecting a new this early, we should let this thread get archived and wait until tomorrow.

I gotta know where does detour originate from

Honestly I am not sure if this is the current thread or we are going to make a new one but I like this new Noggin a lot.

We still got plenty of OC and the artists are grateful they get another chance to post.

If there wasn't this forced "1 thread a day" bs, everyone wouldn't be rushing to get their content out in the span of the early morning to early afternoon.

You know she kind of reminds me the old style from Daft Punk Interstellar 55555

This is something you need to talk about in the previous thread before doing it right here without warning, as you can see most have no idea that there is an active thread because you did not say anything in the previous thread.

You can't post cowlicks without their ancient origins

Sorry we didn't follow user's unestablished rules, but as YOU can see, everyone's having fun even if the thread is moving slower.

having a morning and an afternoon thread would be a great boon for artists.

Requesting BET-tan and Jazmine Dubois connecting like mother and daughter

She's from teletoons programming block that predates Teletoon-at-Night

Who the fuck made another thread? Aw screw it Ill post this. I was gonna have it for Sunday but ah what the hell

Can Qubo love more than just a nice brown ass?
Can he love... a person.

Thicc?

Regular OP here. I did not create this thread and let me tell you that I did not create the wait between both.

That was a decision of the first artists. Take some time between each thread so you do not have to "bump" the previous to midnight.

If the new ones or if those who were here months ago forgot this then I suggest you all remember the thread is here for you, do you really want less time and no rest between them? We can change the time they start as they said.

But all of you must agree with this change, that way there will be no confusion and everyone will know when to come to the thread.

Right now if you see in the top there is almost no post because the vast majority was not expecting this thread.

qubo can't be friends with her cause she doesn't have that thick ass

What are you talking about dude now I have to work faster due to a thread that coming from nowhere

Because everyone wakes up at 5 am to a thread that goes 40 miles an hour.
That is just adjusting to a bullshit time constraint.

>Rest
You leave the thread if you want rest. This isn't high school. Nobody needs to work faster or slower.

You're your own fucking person, work at your own pace. Post when you want. An afternoon thread leaves other people who want to post/wake up later with more time.

If you all want to make a new thread at least MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT BEFORE

You can't just make thread without consulting the other artists first, this is a general rule we do not do this here we appreciate our artists and we take care of our drawfags.

Two threads in a row is an insane the short break between them has been very generous with us because that way they can work on their stuff offline with no preasure and doing much better OC than the done every five minutes like this thread does.

Why? They can just browse the OP and find it.

We? Who's we? All the artists here were taken aback, but were totally cool with posting more.

>Insane the short break between them

There's no pressure whether the thread is here or not. If anything, there's pressure of the artists who aren't around so early to post even later.

The idea between having a thread a day was because it was too much for some to try to keep a thread alive during midnight when most drawfags are asleep

Having a thread a day let's drawfags get ready and geared up for the next thread instead of constantly trying to make new content for each new thread a day

If you all want to keep talking about this, let's do this in the other thread

Well, next week you will know.
But what about those in other timezones who miss the threads? Do those artists not get a chance? This thread doesn't have to hit 100 but at least have this thread as an option for the late-comers.
That's why it's an afternoon thread.

This has been happening for months, other anons want a third thread, I guess you're part of that group. But that's not how things work, we're not going to be bumping that thread all night long just because you guys could not wait a little longer.

The other artists are not here so it is obvious that they did not choose this.

Unless you are an artist your opinion does not really matter, we the great majority here respect our artists and they want to keep this thread so it will be. But we will not force another thread just because a small group of you necessarily want more and more.

If I may add an suggestion,

why not 4 threads on the weekend
2 on saturday and 2 one sunday
one thread for the morning and afternoon

I live over in pacific standard time and usually these threads start at 3am and are over by the time I wake up, surely this is the same for others, and plus people have work on the weekends and cannot reach the thread to post their content.

This way more anons and artists will be able to reach the thread on their own times.

But as i said merly a suggestion

See Spoops has the right idea, and he has dubs, so he's automatically right.

I agree but I've talked to a few artists and they say 3 threads. 2 Saturday, 1 Sunday.

i like this.

Is that you Gatsky

Again need the opinion of others, 4 threads sounds too much work in two days.

More threads are not a good idea, you can ask for more but there will be less content because there will be less energy to continue working.

Everyone asks for more and more, including the anons but they do not realize that we have to distribute the content evenly between both threads.

Well the threads should start later so everyone has a time to enjoy them.

this dosent seem too bad, 3 threads seems not to bad at all, but i dunno, i usually only get on on sunday for the extra day to draw shit (i prepare stuff before hand)

You don't know how artists work, stop speaking for them. The shit ain't factory work. Some artists draw while the threads are active. Others have stuff they made throughout the week to post during the thread. 4 threads over 2 days ensures everyone's happy.

Some artists can't make the time for these threads like they'd like to

Have 2 threads on Saturday and 1 in Sunday as Sunday's tend to be slow anyway

What is this your personal art factory?
People can/will contribute as much as they please.
All anyone is asking for is a thread at a later time. The intent of the second threads are for those who can't make it to the threads at the crack of dawn to be able to contribute as well.

And some slowness will do these threads good anyway.

I like the idea of an afternoon thread cause I'm always working on the weekend

And when i wake up I usually have about 40 mins to eat and get ready for work leaving barely anytime to go through the thread

so it makes it hard for me to post my stuff or at least load it onto my phone so you guys can see it

these threads are already dying by my lunch break and today would be the best example of it

3 threads sounds good

I think the rule of 2 we got works fine so far, I think its the time we start thats the problem. Maybe later than the udual start time.

This is the first thread that went by quickty so this may or may not happen again tommorow.

Not all of us have to return to a second thread on Saturday. That could just be soemthing for People who get up late. Its not like this is a job or anything. If we dont want to be in the 2nd Sat threads we could just pop in on Sunday

"Some" "Some" this is all that you keep repeating.

The truth is no, not all the artists come over the weekend and not all produce the same amount of OC every weekend.

In your twisted and ambitious mind you are forgetting that they are people, and as people have things to do. The other anons usually agree with the amount of the thread because unlike you they know that we can not force them to work more than they should.

If they want more threads then that means for TB, Stinkii and Euw those that are here more work, are they going to contribute more OC to the thread or will they only force this absurd rule of more threads without increasing the amount of art that you publish in each one of them?

Two is a good number, not alot but neither too little for a weekend.

Then why not start the threads later?

>In your twisted and ambitious mind

U wot? That's some hardcore projecting.

Stop making threads at 5 in the morning

NOW LUDWIG, LUDWIG.

That's the most intelligent reply right now. Thank you Ludwig.

But here's the thing, and I want you to think about this.

What time? We need a general hour, to keep order on the thread, vote for a time you all this thread to start.

But don't tell me "hey we want more threads." Because that's insane.

That's why people are arguing for a later starting time, guy.

As for this idea that people will work less idea, you're fucking stupid. People will work the way they want to work. The number of threads won't change that.

Gatsky
Calm down

It's a pain in the ass to wake up so early in the morning to post drawings on Sup Forums in time before the threads die

Like it or not, the drawfags make up the majority of the content here and if those drawfags are having problems with the threads, then changes might need to be made

5 or 3 pm

What time does Kaze get off work, what time can spoops wake up early in time for the threads

Shit like that

UPDATE THE TELETOON ONE FAGGOTS

a new design or..?
I know you're going for this saturday morning vibe, but that's not gonna cut it if it starts at 5:30 am EST. Start the threads around 9 am EST. Maybe even later than that.

I'd personally go for 12 PM but that's just me being selfish.

also talk like a normal person you're embarassing yourself

What ifbwe just start the thread at midnight Friday and go from there through Sunday like the old Star Vs threads used to do during the hiatus

Ideally two hours later than usual, remember there are European and Asian artists, which means that too late you would be excluding these people from the scheme.

Two hours later, 12PM UTC time, do you think that's a good idea? Do you all think it's a good idea?

Saturdays and sundays are fine

Having threads start at certain times and knowing what hour they're gonna end is more organized

pretty good idea i think
having to do a huge dump all at once before we void is kinda annoying when i have to do it

Bon..soir? I just woken up and there's a new thread? Uh, okay have a lewd I was going to post on Sunday but I guess I'll post it now
imgur.com/WlAUfm9
The forbidden photograph

owo