Is Dick Grayson a gypsy?

I am looking through Tumblr and I found a rant post on Dick and his writer's mistreatment of gypsies.

Now i don't follow Nightwing but wasn't he raised by his circus performer parents so what is his connection to gypsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/
securesiteuk.co.uk/preventing-illegal-trespassers-and-gypsy-intrusion-onto-farms-and-land/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Icb-7PgfAo
youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=nxDYyDnl_f0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Part 2

A lot of circus performers are gypsies I guess.

>Grayson is half poo in loo

DC needs to retcon this

Wanda & Dick aren't gypsies. Wanda is actually from Counter-Earth, and Dick was part of a circus family. Last time I checked, Grayson isn't a Gypsy surname.

TLDR: Only white people are allowed to be evil

Grayson is white.
He bathes.
He doesn't need to steal because he's independently wealthy & adopted son on Bruce.
He probably could speak Roma if he actively tried to learn it. He speaks multiple other languages.

What the fuck is with Romani and their enormous victim complex?

I think one of his parents or grandparents was retconned to be Romani

>Gypsies are scum, they are worse then niggers

Hell, even such progressive nations as Swedes consider Cigany to be nothing more than pigdisgusting infestation.

He's not going to be evil because he's a gypsie, he's just a gypsie that happens to be evil. Big difference

It was a Devin Grayson retcon that IIRC the current status quo has decided to keep and elaborated on some.

What's with the double Rs?

The word Romani is supposed to be pronounced with a trilled R so some people write it like that.

I AM BECOME CIGANY, THE STEALER OF COPPER

>antiziganism
>implying someone unrelated to romas can be a proziganist

This is what inherently liberal and tolerant redditors have to say about gypsys.
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/

If his dad was Romani then he's technically Romani. If his mom was Romani then he's technically Gadje.

Rolled R sound.

These new world gyps giving themselfs a fucked spelling to make themselfs seem interesting

Well first his father was retonnced into being romani like almost two decades ago by Devin Grayson and IIRC there's a references towards Dick being romani in the novelization of No Man's Land (came out in 2000)

And Morrison, King, and Seeley have all referenced it too

Seeley changed it to Dick's mother who is romani tho

Fucking casuals don't know this is why Elseworlds are made.
They're also missing the obvious ending where Dick laments how he was being a fascist dick

>Tumblr
Maybe you should stay there?

>My goodness, Frollo was right all along??
kek

>transamazon
Stop reading right there

PAD was right.

Gypsies are what Sup Forums thinks of jews and black people only real and much much worse.

I thought everyone already knew that Dick was a gypsy whore?

Sometimes I can't decide who is worse. Tumblr or CBR.

The world has spent the last thousand years hating their shit as much as the Jews. That would give anyone a victim complex.

That's where co gets it's fan art and lewdness idiot.
You have to sift through garbage to find treasure.

Sup Forums doesn't read comics so no they wouldn't know that Rebirth has gone over it, let alone that the original retcon happened like 15 or so years ago.

It really is obvious Sup Forums doesn't read comics when Nightwing Rebirth had an entire arc about this

You're gonna need it
securesiteuk.co.uk/preventing-illegal-trespassers-and-gypsy-intrusion-onto-farms-and-land/

Can't blame anyone for not reading a bad book.

CBR's the Neogaf of Sup Forums

no, he is romani not a gypsy
like a Israeli may not be Jewish
or an Irani may not be a muslim

Only Americans ''like'' gypsies because they never interacted with them. Just ask any European what they think of gypsies.

I don't have anything against them on principle. Don't project your prejudice onto me.

>They don't pay taxes
>They eat the local animals
>They invade people's homes and steal their stuff
>Give them food and they get pissed because it's not money
>They refuse to be civilized
>They destroy everything around them like it's nothing
>They get away with all of those because they're not official citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=4Icb-7PgfAo
youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=nxDYyDnl_f0

Oh, we've interacted with them plenty. It's just that the vast majority of Romani immigrants fully assimilated. It's funny that fucking gypsies of all people are the group that came to America and actually became Americans.

America has about a million Roma. They assimilated. I don't think they should even be considered the same people as European gypsies.

>name is Grayson
>Gypsie

No.

How do you deal with the god awful search engine?

>Israeli may not be Jewish
How is that possible?

#something #something in search bar
Helps narrow down the garbage

No

So a grandfather or something changed the family name to hide among us better.

They are probably the most hated people in Europe and have been for a long long time.

Sure it was no fun being Jewish either, but Jews could garner respect by being rich, well educated and following social norms. Sure this would not always help them but it often did.

Gypsies on the other hand was considered dirty, filthy, thieving nomads that considered normal people idiots and morally justified targets for their depredations.

The problem is that a lot of Gypsies are dirty, filthy, thieving nomads that considers normal people idiots and morally justified targets for their depredations.

And thus we get a downwards spiral of disdain and hate from both sides. The settled inhabitants hate the gypsies for being petty criminals that are proud of screwing them over and the Gypsies hate others because they hurt and chase them.

In America only blacks haven't intregrated. They're like US Gyspsies.

Israel is a country populated by people of different religions.

Nobody fucking cares. Nobody fucking buys comic books anymore so boycott all you want you opiniated cunts.

Hahaha what?

Gypsies were like the Muslims of Europe before the refugee crisis. Although I'd take a gypsy over a Muslim any day.

Wrong, Israel isn't a country.

Gypsy are scum.

Everyone in Britain fucking hates them. Whether you are black, white, Asian, man, woman, gay or straight, everybody agrees that they are criminal scum.

Gypsies sometimes steal white children in Europe. They are scum. In Belgium there's a big to-do in the media now because they're squatting in some houses in Ghent and the law has no provisions to kick them out. The police can't do anything and the owner can't go home.

Vlad the Impaler was Romanian right? It's not like Romanian aren't incapable of genociding.

10/10
I like the cut of your bait sir.
You're absolutely correct

Romanians will react violently if you call them gypsies.

Roma are not Romanians.

>Vlad the Impaler was Romanian right?
That's the legend. The Romani tell themselves they're the descendents of Vlad's Blood Guard and one day Dracula will return to lead them in the conquest of a new kingdom centered in those fucking mountains.
I'm not kidding.
People believe that.

Romanians are not Romani. Romans aren't Romani either.

I could belive Dickbutt is a gypsy.
But
>Romani can't be bad guys!
Why?
Also isn't Magneto gypsy in addition to bring Jewish?

>I'm not kidding.
>People believe that.
Romanian here. This guy is full of shit. He read Bram Stoker's novel and thinks he's an expert.

His wife, Magda, was a gypsy. Not sure if he was one too.

But unlike the jews gypsies deserve all the hate they get and more

They're called "Palestinians"

>transamazon

>unlike the Jews

So is he actually Romani or half Romani or what?

Because every portrayal I've seen of him as been white, even the casting call for him in the Johns Titans show says he's white.