The Best Cartoons Ever Made update

So I've replaced the cartoon that caused by far the most controversy with a show that deserves the spot so much more.
GO AHEAD, TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG Sup Forums

Mabel sucks

/thread

You suck.

Nah. Give us reasons why you are right.

>No Gargoyles
>No DCAU
>No Simpsons or Futurama
>No S1-3 SpongeBob
>Nothing earlier than mid 90s, ignoring golden age animation completely

Terrible list.

what did you remove OP?

The Batman

fpbp

All of those have their good points but they're either oversaturated (Simpsons and Futurama in particular) or overrated.

And the real golden age of animation is the early 2000s, as Sup Forums very well knows.

I tried watching TMNT but it just seems to be... really bad. Does it get good in later seasons or something?

Remove Kim and Gravity falls.
Consider removing TLA
Definitely add looney toones.
Add EE&E and Billy & Mandy
Consider adding cartoons that were good back then but are shit today such as Sponge Bob, south park, simpsons, futurama.

Yeah... how about no.

That reads like a Sup Forumsntrarian baitpost.

>Great
>Megas XLR

>Good
>Teen Titans
>Samurai Jack

>Okay
>Avatar
>Gravity Falls
>TMNT
>Duck Dogers

>Don't care
>Courage
>Kim Possible

Add Gumball. That show is a fucking treasure.

>golden age of animation is the early 2000s
Yeah, all those amazing shows like My Gym Partner's A Monkey...

Are you high, man?
>December 26, 2005– November 27, 2008

Megas XLR is a short parody, nowhere near the likes of Gravity Falls or even Avatar. It's pretty fucking great for what it is, though.

JLU

>standard capeshit
No thanks. At least Teen Titans subverted the normal tropes to a large extent.

Megas xlr is gold all the way through, gravity falls is silver for a season and trash for another

Gravity Falls season 1 is pure gold.
Gravity Falls season 2 is platinum

This is the most Reddit chart I've ever seen posted here. We've hit an all-time low.

How the fuck is it Reddit? That site barely remembers most of those shows.

Plot faggots are cancer

Gags > anything else

KEK

Don't get me wrong: it's still a great show, and you're still a fucking faggot.

>no Moral Orel
>No BTAS
>no Clone High

Shit list

So I just realized these weren't in alphabetical order like I thought they were. What the fuck is wrong with you, Sup Forums? Why didn't you point that out?

>le meme shows
No thanks.

he's just one of those guys that sees something he doesn't like and just calls it Reddit. the statement doesn't make sense but he still says it. he probably has autism

>teen titans

A shitshow that was nothing but a breeding ground for shipfags. Had two of the worst characters in TV history (Beast Boy and Starfire). The theme song was squeaky pop bullshit and worst of all, pseudo-anime facial expressions.

>TMNT 2003

Can't be one of the best cartoons ever made if it took a nosedive like it did after season 4. it was legit good in its prime (2-4) but man, did it start to suck after that

>A shitshow that was nothing but a breeding ground for shipfags. Had two of the worst characters in TV history (Beast Boy and Starfire). The theme song was squeaky pop bullshit and worst of all, pseudo-anime facial expressions.
I literally disagree with every statement you just made there. Every single one.
>Can't be one of the best cartoons ever made if it took a nosedive like it did after season 4. it was legit good in its prime (2-4) but man, did it start to suck after that
I'm talking about the actual, original show only. Season 5 was great, with an epic conclusion.
(Also I found that season 1 had some of the best moments, so I'm not sure why you're discounting it.)

avatar's the only show that belongs up there. GF and SJ could possibly be there but they're tainted by garbage finales.

>Kim Possible
>Gravity Falls
>TMNT
>No Wander Over Yonder
Your list is shit
And Courage visit as great as everyone makes it out to be

I know right? Gagged girls are the best- Oh you're talking about the other kind, carry on.

Are people seriously shit flinging Megas XLR?

>moral orel
>meme show

Good bait, my jimmies were a bit rustled

Yes
Yes
Yes
Maybe
Yes
Yes
Yes (if you leave out the last season)
Maybe
No

>Duck Dodgers
I remember enjoying it, but was it that good?
If so, what went right?

Avatar had a far more garbage finale than GF.

Why is this one autismo so dedicated to trying to convince me that his childhood trumps an entire century of other content? It's fucking weird.

>WOY over GF
Is this a joke? Please tell me this is a joke.

>not having any shows in the patrician category on your list
Shit tier best list.

It was mediocre at best, along with everything else here.

We don't like your shitty list. Stop posting this

>Mabel Falls
>good
top kek

Mabel is best character, yes, but Dipper is main character.

I'd say the removal of TMNT and Samurai Jack would be a good idea. TMNT has too many iterations and all of them at their best were okay shows to watch but they were for sure NOT something to praise. Samurai Jack is too new and everyone is sucking its dick so hard, adding it to any list such as this for the moment as everyone is treating it as the flavor of the month, ready to discard until something new and shiny comes along. It's a great show, but I don't think many people will care in the future about it when something else pops up they can circlejerk around instead.

Personally, I'd say add in the original Tom & Jerry cartoons or Looney Tunes. As a show overall, even with the flaws they have, they are still great to watch and deserve a spot on anyone's list that actually like cartoons overall and not just a few things they recall liking from their childhoods. Animaniacs is also a good one, but it's got a lot of reference humor that is hard to get for some people. Ed, Edd, and Eddy would be the last I can think to recommend, it was an astounding show that had very few problems through its run and still holds up very well.

Where's Simpsons
Where's Boondocks

Simpsons as a show overall just isn't that great. It has too many misses with those hits that was produced. It's definitely a show that helped usher in other shows and popularized cartoons for everyone, but I'd say it deserves listing as being an important show over a quality one.

Boondocks is a good show and I don't see why not. Perhaps if every cartoon was actually listed and they all had to compete, I don't see Boondocks being on even a top ten list, but in a top fifty or more, for sure.

What a garbage list, damn.
Have a pity (You)