How can you guys enjoy cartoons that are so aesthetically unoriginal?

How can you guys enjoy cartoons that are so aesthetically unoriginal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes

If you avoid everything "unoriginal" you are left with literally nothing

Everything is derivative of something prior

Yes but when the cartoons look like theyre all made by the same person, have the same humor, and dominates air space it gets annoying

>How can you guys enjoy cartoons that I don't like?

fixed that for you

Just because you like to suck cock doesn't mean everyone else wants to see you flaunt it in everyones faces.

Because i like that asthetic

>Gumball
>Unoriginal art style

Nigga what have you smoked?

Shows are good, specially gumball, but I fear that style become the anime of western animation, using the same style on everything it's really bad for creative thinking and leads to repetition, anime is suffering from this, some people, including myself, can't stand that, a new anime comes out, and you can only notice that it's just a combination of face and haircut of other characters.

The character from OK ko looks like ruby from Steven universe, Calarts its doomed if this is already happening.

ruby's design was based off of KO's apparently

Gumball isn't good. It's concentrated autism that happens to be marginally more visually interesting than the rest of the schlock.

How can you guys enjoy cartoons?

It's part of the reason why I don't care about that OK KO show. It looks uninspired, and although I get why the characters are designed so simple, it still looks very bland.

I don't

Not since Justice League Unlimited

Now I solely watch anime

youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4

Because there's only one good CalArts cartoon.

All the rest are absolute dogshit. Yes, ALL.

0/10 faggot
unoriginal bait

I'm not going to deny anime has been in a dry spot lately, but its'r retarded to say that they all look the same. Nobody seems to acknowledge that visual trends are something that will happen no matter what.

And Calarts is a fucking school, not a company or studio. The only way they're doomed is if people stop attending. This meme is old and full of holes, please retire it.

The other aspects like the writing. Plus Gumball doesn't just have the "Beanhead" for all of its characters, it just applies to the Wattersons.

Meme image using unofficial art, used to coma in Sans from Undertale until people here began pointing that out then it he was removed because it made the bait too obvious.

Top was a promo and contains a shit load of Hanna-Barbera characters as well as cartoons that were dead and canceled at that point, while the bottom is from NuPPGs and had to find a way to fuck up somehow.

GF is shit, through and through.

GF is the best cartoon ever made, user. It's just so brilliant.

Fuck you, GFanon.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>a shit load of Hanna-Barbera characters
Hanna Barbera Productions dissolved into Cartoon Network Studios. Many famous CN shows started at HB (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Courage, Grim and Evil, etc.) CN owns all of those shows wholesale except for Looney Tunes.

Ruby was before KO though

GF is a masterpiece, you can't deny that

How can you not enjoy cartoons and be on a cartoon board?

OK K.O itself was there before SU tho.