I'm trying to catch up on DC right now. Is Rebirth Flash any good? What are the other really good Rebirth titles...

I'm trying to catch up on DC right now. Is Rebirth Flash any good? What are the other really good Rebirth titles? I read Tom King Batman up to I am Bane and hated it

Rebirth Flash is pretty mediocre. Not awful, but it doesn't do anything for me. Similar to early new 52 Flash, though the art isn't as nice. If you liked it then you'll probably like it now.

I guess a lot of Rebirth books could be described in that way though. Most of them are fairly readable.

Deathstroke is the best one to me. New Super-Man is pretty good too but I feel like it started to slip a little after the first couple of arcs.

Disagree with the other guy, Flash is fucking awful. Not "insult readers intelligence awful" but it's so bland that reading it hurts.
As for Rebirth, read Deathstroke and New Super-Man. Those are by far the best books. Also read anything from Young Animals and Wildstorm by Ellis.

both Green Lantern books are good

>Hates Tom King's Batman
Well since you have bad taste I think you'll enjoy Flash

King's Batman is the worst mainstream thing he's written, he just can't do normie shit.

Mister Miracle looks good though.

what the fuck

I have no idea what to reccomend. I've read every Rebirth series and Tom Kong's Batman is my favorite.

op here, I guess I actually didn't hate it but it seemed so sloppy and underwritten to me, I guess I just don't like his view of the character but even then all the dialogue is stilted and everything that happens feels so forced

Both GL books are great in their own ways, one for a buddy cop style, the other for grand Cosmic shit.

Aquaman's kinda more political drama, but there's an arc just starting that looks to be more action driven

I've read most everything else on and off, but I'd second any reccomendations made for Deathstroke and New Super-Man. Those books are pretty great.

most of his series is decent

Superman
New Super-Man
Super Sons
Green Lanterns & Hal Jordan and the GL corp
Detective Comics
Action Comics
Deathstroke
Titans
Teen Titans

I think its alright, nothing really amazing, just like the beginning of the New 52 Flash

Most of rebirth has been ok,Deathstroke is the only one i think has been awesome so far.

I quite enjoyed Wonderwoman and New Superman also.
This also

>Superman

Its good, but lost alot of steam after the merger.

>New Super-Man

Haven't read it. Hear its great.

>Super Sons

Its innocent and fun, but nothing out of this world.

>Green Lanterns & Hal Jordan and the GL corp

Baz and Jess are the best characters in the JL book, but haven't gotten around to this. May pick it up.

>Detective Comics

Better than the other Bat books, but that ain't saying much.

>Action Comics

Its a Dan Jurgens continues to be ineffectual episode.

>Deathstroke

Highly recommended. Best Rebirth series by far.

>Titans
>Teen Titans

Steaming pile of garbages. Avoid them like the plague, OP.

>What are the other really good Rebirth titles?
See the Rebirth Survey Results for yourself.

Personally I'm a big fan of Superman, New Super-Man, and Hal & Pals.

>Steaming pile of garbages. Avoid them like the plague, OP.
They aren't the greatest but they're still pretty good. Although the new drama is unwanted

Where did his clothes go?

I highly recommend both Lantern books. Also Green Arrow has been good so far.

Oh shit I forgot about Green Arrow, that has been pretty fun

Why don't you fuck off back to plebbit?

This is pretty much in line with the Sup Forumsnsenuis.

I forgot to mention Red Hood & The Outlaws. It's one of my favorite Rebirth books

>tfw when Reddit actually has better taste than Sup Forums

Huh.

>reddit trying to pass himself off as Sup Forums
Huh

>Memeasi's mediocre Superman above Priest's Eisner nominated Deathstroke and McArthur Genius Yang's New Super-man
No, plebbitors have shit taste as always.

>reddit
Neck yourself.

It's all just as bad. If I were you, I'd stop reading it and just stick with the indy books.

>Superman
>Deathstroke
>Both at the tippy top
I see someone's shop skills are divine.

What's your favorite indie?

Harrison Ford

i feel like people are just being assholes to suicide squad because of the synergy nonsense. It's honestly pretty fun and has been an exceptional showcase of art (with the possible exception of JRJR - his ASB work was a lot better)

I bet this doesn't represent the amount of people who've actually read all of these and voted.

It's Reddit, characterfaggotry is a lot more prevalent there

I lost interest in Suicide Squad once Harley Quinn became a permanent staple.