Megg Mogg and Owl

Hey Sup Forums, I'm drinking, depressed and bored so I'm gonna post the 2 new chapters from 'One More Year'. Pretty sure they're new anyway... enjoy the dump.

Bang

Uh oh

Is anyone lurking? I'll finish this one regardless

Poor Booger. He's a good girl and didn't do nothing.

cheers op

Thanks mate

Cute little tykes

Dick first. Maybe one of my favorite panels of anything

Thanks for posting OP. It's been a while since I've caught up on MMO.

No prob. I've always loved MM&O threads here and it's been a looong time since I've seen one with new shit in it, so I figured I'd do it myself.

End. Gonna take a break for a bit, I'll be back at some point to post a couple more stories.

Man. Gotta feel bad for Owl in this one.
Also, I wonder if there will be any repercussions for Megg cheating on Mogg. This is the only time I recall her being with anybody other than Mogg unless I missed a story.

Owl is the only good person in this bunch. Owl gets it the worst too.

He's not a good person either, just the closest to resembling one.

What's the worst thing he's done? Pine for Megg?

mmo nails it every time

>in this one.

How bout all of them lol

jesus christ

He might be a sex addict, I seem to recall him getting a bunch tinder dates in one book or at least talking about it. But yeah, I always feel bad for him. I want the continuation of when he just told them all to fuck off and took off in a cab.

Fuck, that's too good.
You da real mvp OP.

She tried to get down with Booger a lot, Owl has had a crush on her since forever.

Mogg isn't a right fit for Megg, she really doesn't love him and the only thing that they really have in common is their drugs, but she's too scared to do anything to break up because she's afraid she'll end up like her mom.

Mogg on the other hand is completely dependent on Megg.

the only reason he is still hanging out with Megg and Mogg is to feel better about himself for being a loser and maybe guilt tripping Megg to fuck him.

In the land of idiotic junkies, the loser with the shitty job is king.

Op here. Here comes another big one.

I haven't read this series in a long time, last I left off Owl said fuck all of you to the rest of the cast. I kind of assumed that was the end of the series.

...kind of hoping that was how the series ended.

When did WWJones get kids? They are aged too I don't remember ever seeing them. I hope they get hit by a bus. I have seen images of people finding razorblades on things like playground equipment, what sick fucks. The world I live in god damn.

I also just recalled that there was a VICE strip where she was cheating on Mogg with WWJ. I feel pretty bad for Mogg now even though he is an asshole.

>My zine arrived just yesterday

is the first physical MM&O comic i own.

anyone here got more in their collection?

Let's hope this one is better than that other one...

Rap rap rap

Megg starts sucking a tranny's dick in front of WW Jones kids. People think he's the worst, but this is pretty up there for fucked up shit.

To be fair those kids deserve to be kidnapped and sold to the pervert park manager.

Booger's a drag queen, not a tranny. As far as I can tell he's the closest to a author self insert. At least in that sense. Most if not all the stories are based on his experiences.

I actually laughed out loud. Man, this stuff is so good. I need to buy the new book.

Fuck.

It was during Mogg's party even. He was waiting for her to get back, and she was just fucking around with WWJ.

Booze good

That's really heart-wrenching. All the newer works really add to the catharsis of the Owl leaving story.

The fact he stayed with them at all is surprising. He's an annoying and pretentious stick in the mud but that level of suffering isn't deserved by him

I forgot about Mogg, fuck.

I'm reading.

I am. Are these two the most recent? I only read this series in story times and I know I am missing out on a lot, I mean I don't even know where WWs kids came from. Sad Owl still hasn't bailed on these people yet. I am assuming he is the only one working in the house?

These are from One More Year, the latest book. It also has a lot of older stories in it.

I wonder how much of a stick-in-the-mud he'd be in an even halfway reasonable setting. He's certainly done some crazy things too. It's just the level of bullshit the others often want to do is pretty intense.

Owl's biggest problem is he's a pussy. And he seems to get off on their terribleness. Like not packing his own towel. Come on, they are ALWAYS horrible he should know at this point to not trust them.

And I think it is either to make himself feel better, or he is just suppressing everything to have some feeling of normalcy and friendship in his life.

He left at one point so at least he learned something, I guess.

>wwj getting in on Booger and Megg's pure love
this is bullshit and I'm mad as fuck

I wonder if something has changed in Hanselmann's mind. Megg is considerably crueler in these stories, and it seems like she's not quite the focus as she was early on. Or, maybe it's just the sampling of stories.

Owl leaving is the last one chronologically

They're terrible fucking people with no impulse control, how the hell are you suprised?

>mogg actually getting shat on
nice, he fucking deserves it

Owl is a sanctimonious in his goodness. It comes more from rigidity than anything.

Seems like Booger is the actual good person.
(Maybe because s(he) represents the author most closely.)

Mike and especially Booger are both better people than Owl from what we've seen.

Booger seems to increasingly have a role that Megg used to fill. That is, a very self-doubt filled. Not directly malicious, but almost unable to do better due to anxieties.

It's not so pure since Megg is a cheater and Booger basically doesn't give a shit about that. Granted, they were both wasted and Megg would probably be much happier with him.

No Booger's full on trans. It's unclear if that's a retcon, or just Booger coming out sometime off screen.

It's fine.

Everyone does.

Mogg is constantly shat on.

He's a bit of an ass, and while Owl gets put in the hospital more often, every day is a bad day to be Mogg.

Does anyone have the Megg visits her coven story? I've only seen it posted once and I don't remember what happens in it.

I have it, it's just 6 pages so I'll wait until the current storytime is done if you'd like and if OP doesn't have it or doesn't want to post it.

I love this page because it highlights the disparity in joy between WWJ and the rest in their hedonism

the series will focus more on Megg and apparently Owl will not be involved anymore.

Yeah feel free. I might have it but honestly don't feel like looking.

He's an interesting dynamic. He's the most aggressive character of the group. His disconnect seems the most extreme. He really highlights the other characters apathy towards Owl. If WWJ was as aggressively cruel to Megg or Mogg as he is to Owl no one would deal with it.

So what's the draw of these? I am fascinated by them, since the characters both disgust me and make me feel pity for them. Is there some greater meaning I am missing out on or is this just it?