Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

Lupin III news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-18/lupin-iii-part-iv-to-premiere-on-toonami-with-english-dub/.116268

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

11:00 AoT
>Beast Titan
11:30 AoT
>I'm Home
12:00 AoT
>Southwestward
12:30 AoT
>Soldier
1:00 AoT
>Historia
1:30 AoT
>Warrior
2:00 AoT
>Close Combat
2:30 AoT
>Hunters
3:00 AoT
>Opening
3:30 Samurai Jack
>XCII

>Ratings for 6/24
11:00 Samurai Jack 972,000
11:30 DBZ:Super: 1,035,000
12:00 DBZ:Kai: 1,018,000
12:30 Attack on Titan: 858,000
1:00 Tokyo Ghoul: 724,000
1:30 HxH: 561,000
2:00 Lupin: 500,000
2:30 Naruto Shitpuddin : 480,000
3:00 GiTs: 470,000

Fat.

If Marco would have hung out with Crista and Ymir, they'd be like a gender reversed Eren Armin and Mikasa

Feel It Still is a fucking great song.

Good

Reminder that Mat Pat, Game Theory, Mat Pat won a fucking POKKEN tournament then got slammed in the ass by that games DEVS.

Titties.

Time for TITANS

I feel they should have kept the original opening

Why a dinosaur and a flying whale?

>they couldn't even fit the "sasageyo" part in the OP

Why even air it then

>Shit Gundam Unicorn got a second season

Titan on titan violence!

Is the second OP just a remix of the first one?

That's what I've been saying all this time. The chorus is the only good part of the song and that's the only part they cut out. It'd be hilarious if I didn't have to sit through this shit every week. Maddening how badly they fucked up on the OP.

>Trump builds that wall
>Mexicans become titans
I'm scared guys./

What are you talking about? This is the third OP and none of them are remixes of any of the others.

i this a rerun
did I miss something
Did I miss
the Mikasa eye episode. DID I MISS THE FINALE

>gundam?

fuck Zeon and fuck the Zabi family

>they took back the plaque when they lost
Seeing Devs beat others in the games they made was great.

>this short haired blonde girl dies horribly and ymir doesnt

wheres the justice

Oh. Right I forgot. It's just that the opening for the second season sounds like a continuation of the first season's opening to me. The first OP.

Top bitch

Ooooh, she's not a bitch she's just acting.

Late to the party, but the 2x2x2 inch ice cube trays came in the mail like 4 days ago and they are fan fucking tastic because they last longer then normal ice cubes. I still feel silly buying something because it was on a cartoon but damn, glad I did it.

>wheres the justice
It comes.

>always hungry
>only work in the sun
My God.

>

G A Y

It's a completely different song. Also the first OP's full version sounds very different than the TV cut they made for the anime. Same goes for the full version of the second OP. I haven't listened to the full version of 3rd one though.

You big ice cube having mother fucker.

Which episode is the one where the guy just wants a last drink and which one is it where erin gets kidnapped and fights the armoured titan

It's probably just me then.

I want Ymir to give me a harsh handjob mocking my cock and laughing all the way as she smacks my testicles around orgasm and then makes fun of the spunk itself.

I am not the only one, right?

wait do they ever explain how Ymir can read the label but Reiner can't?

or is Reiner just bullshitting and he actually can but is just pretending not to be able to

But user she's a lesbian

Those two are totally fucking

Drink one is this one. Kidnapping is something like 7 or 8. Not sure.

Is the AoT videogame any good?

The next episode explains it
It's a spoiler

>booze
probably the one you're watching right now
>fight
1 hour 20 minutes from now

Two more eps til we get the amazing reveal again.

It is implied. Please keep in mind the walls and the city is around 120 years old, and those letters and shit are from the before times.

Also kinda a big spoiler later on about Ymir's past since THERE IS A FUCKING CITY OF TITANS IN THE FUCKING WOODS AND HUMANITY IS DECENTANTS OF TITANS ALL THE PRIESTS ARE SHIFTERS THEN EVERYONE IS A TITAN AND THEN THEY FINALLY GET TO THE BASEMENT

DEAR GOD SO MANY PLANET OF THE APES SHIT GOING DOWN THIS YEAR FUCK

>reiner forgets he's a shifter again

Does anyone even watch Attack on Gary-Stu? Who asked for this marathon

Ass

I REFUSE.

AHHHH SHIT

This scene is pretty stupid in hindsight

is the titan breaking through the door an homage to that manga where a giant shark breaks through a door in the same way?

Why do people put ice in their drinks? Why not just chill the bottle before drinking it?

Titties.

>caps spoiler
are you fucking high

wew lad

this is sad

Reiner has a split personality. We never see what Bert's thinking of because he's fully in the know.

Titans eating shifters is interesting
Different people showing the same form in different ways is pretty much confirmed, yeah? Ymir's jaw titan doesn't look like that other guy's, and Armin's colossal titan looks scrawnier than Bert's.

I missed last weeks episode
Was it the season finale?

What was the point of Supreme Kai?

What's this from?

God, how fucking puffy is that vulva?

Chilled alcohol first in ice. I always fridge a flask or bottle on friday for toonami. ice level coldness helps alcohol go down and stay down.

drunk, and its probably not even real

>Buu goes the dynamite

Oh Toonami...

Yes. Look at Eren's titan vs. Grishas.

Definitely not

>implying that doesn't make it even hotter

I suppose the thing about Ymir is that She was never intended to become a human again,
so her Titan form is basically a mutant as opposed to the new guy who started out a shifter

please, some drawfag draw Kurapika dressed as 18?

but sluttier

THICC.

theres like 2 or 3 episodes left

Toriyama teased him as some mysterious powerful new character then just went "lol actually he's useless"

exposition and to be the guy on the sidelines who talks about how strong an opponent is and then makes wacky faces of disbelief at how strong the main characters are

Pretty. It's like the size of a computer mouse.
>1000 burgers for 85lbs of pussy and ass

Yeah. One thing I find kinda cool is that Ymir's shifter Titan is practically the same as her mindless Titan, but has different teeth as the "jaw titan". Also it's worth noting we don't know for sure that's actually what Armin's Colossul form looked like. That was just them imagining it I think.

i wish it was a Super marathon.
titan into titan is bad.

>went to a esport arena downtown
>""Best"" guy in Street Fighter just played Zangief and spammed grabs
>there were like one or two guys that had actual combos
>the rest all spammed grabs or easy combos that had some bullshit effect to them

someone should draw Kurapika dressed as Armin, or just draw Armin and say it's Kurapika

I love tits more desu but I thought I might as well go big. Plus I only use it for the puffy vulva

God, I hate Armin. Why couldn't they keep Erwin?

Why was Arms such an abysmal flop compared to Splatoon?

Various beers, whatever I pull out of my fridge. Mostly stouts.

Eating gumbo later, maybe.

GIVE HIM THE F5 BROCK REINER

So, either draw him pretty or cute. Or with sharp eyes or rounded eyes.

But doesn't the ice water down the drink? Why not chill it in the fridge?

same point as any of the Kai really

they're mostly all weak but they just have specific powers and their job is to maintain order in their universe or whatever

Alcohol warms up fast. if its like a bottle of vodka or something in the freezer for a day, it takes only like an hour for a bottle to warm

>all the grappler character did was grapples and I hated it
what did he mean by this?

Only if the Super Marathon is covering the Jelly arc so we can get it done with.
I admittedly like Super but fuck that arc

Because no one owns a Switch and if people want a boxing game they'll play wii sports

It's not fair to compare the two because the function differently. It'd be more fair to compare it to Mii Sports boxing.

Marry me....

ASS

Christa is DtF

To be cute

You know damn well Demarco doesn't listen to what the people want.

Damn, she wants it bad.

Dude I don't play fightan games at all.

More of a Quake and TF2 kinda guy

>not making an ice cube out of the drink you're having