When will they fuck already?

When will they fuck already?

Seriously, whoever directed this scene from the Origins episode needs to be put in charge of the whole show. This scene stands head and shoulders above the rest of the show.

[romantic music in french]*

When someone rapes the both of them and makes them fuck another for their amusement.

Have you ever seen a TV show before/did they just let you out of your cocoon

next season, trust me, I have a convincing French accent.

Will all the stuff they're promising for Ladybug outside of the episodes (and maybe comics) ever come out or is it just overambition?

>mfw learning about the age of consent in France
Even if they do, I'm pretty sure America (and other conservative regions) are gonna censor even the most subtle, alluding bits to that aspect.

>mfw you're listening to extra-series promotional materials, interviews, etc. ever;
That stuff can be good for learning creators' intentions but never take it as a prognostication of the future

God I hope season 2 is good. Season 1 was so much bullshit and then the origin at the end instead of the beginning where it should be.

It's absolutely overly ambitious, the show's a hit, but not the mega hit they seem convinced that it is. A live action movie? A bunch of spin-offs in various media? With only one season and another that keeps getting delayed, it's hard to see much of it coming to fruition.

Never.
That's the point of the show.

shoulda been animated and not 3D

Never. It's a kids cartoon.

I've never seen this show, but the french don't play by the MUST MAINTAIN STATUS QUO AT ALL COSTS rule the americans do

Last season last episode.
"Fucking" is the holy grail in any cartoons.
Reaching it is the ultimative reward.
What happens after and how o manage it would be too innovative to attempt.

Will you fuck already?

– your parents

soon ((hopefully)), But the way their identities are revealed needs to be handled perfectly. If not then they lose potential for a lot of wacky antics involving the love square and them not knowing who each other are.

You haven't watched many American cartoons from this decade, have you? Fuck it, I can think of several from LAST decade that had story arcs.

Is there a version of this show in French audio with English subtitles anywhere?

animefags pls go