Green Arrow runs around town with a bow and kryptonite arrow

>Green Arrow runs around town with a bow and kryptonite arrow
>the populace assumes that Superman must have been mind-controlled again and cheers on Green Arrow and call him their hero
>Lex Luthor runs around town with a bow and kryptonite arrow
>everyone assumes that I'm plotting to kill Superman and take over the world

Weird, huh? What's up with this intrinsic hate people have for Luthor? The only thing that comes to my mind is that it's all because he's black.

why would a multi milionaire run around with bow and arrow anyway?

he never shook off the stigma of stealing cakes
he also had a criminal record and has openly tried to destroy the world

Rich people have weird hobbies

Lex dindu nuthin.

I think Lex is the shittiest villain in the entire DCU series, next to Joker. They're both wimpy pathetic backstabbing villains which use political douchebaggery and hiding behind a bush tactics.
One punch and they'd be dead.

He's Greek actually. And the Greeks deserve all the hate they get.

t. Mehmed II

t.Turkroach

Fuck you, user. I don't know where you come off on hating Lex from, but I just watched the entire Justice League series, and Lex has proven himself to be one of the most ruthless, evil supervillains that ever existed. That last season of JLU definitely had some inconsistencies in its writing quality, but goddamn did those last 3 episodes show just how completely sociopathic and amoral Lex can truly be when you stand in the way of what he truly wants.

Lex don't you have something better to do?

>>everyone assumes that I'm plotting to kill Superman and take over the world
Are you not?

> amoral Lex can truly be when you stand in the way of what he truly wants.
And how wimpy and shit he is without any powers, gimmicks, tools when you start punching him in the face like the sad pathetic mixbred slave he is.

I wouldn't call him evil.

He's just so egoistic and obsessed with Superman that it drives him to evil.

I'm reminded of that one comic where Lex kills Superman and creates a perfect utopia, and on his deathbed they ask him about his greatest achievement, shit like curing cancer, colonizing the galaxy, achieving immortality for all mankind, stopping all crime forever, etc.

All he says is "I killed Superman! *dead*"

He's like Doctor Doom, except without the weird personal moral compass. Because at least Doctor Doom has these rules that he won't cross in his attempt at world domination. Lex only has one rule and that's to kill Superman.

It's funny how the best villains just have the motive of "fuck superman" "fuck aquaman" "fuck the flash"

Well, Lex is a bit more complex than "Fuck Superman." Lex is basically Iznogoud. "I want to be the kalif instead of the kalif!" "I want to be The Man of Tomorrow instead of The Man of Tomorrow!"

>that one comic
Do you happen to mean Red Son, one of the most critically acclaimed Superman stories?

>>everyone assumes that I'm plotting to kill Superman and take over the world
>>I'm plotting to kill Superman and take over the world
>>I'm plotting to kill Superman
>>I'm

Nice try, Lex.

>hate people have for Luthor

People hate assholes.

They can have orange tans, brown tans, it don't matter, man.

They just HATE ASS HOLES.

Go to bed Miller.

Belgian terrorist propaganda? I suppose it's better than the CP.