Tai Lung did literally nothing wrong

I've never seen any of these movies or the show and I don't plan to.

>Tai Lung did literally nothing wrong
He lost.

He fight he Lost now he rest ...

that was what I thought but then I ended up watching the mandarin dub of the first one in high school Chinese class and really liked
the 3rd was kind of weak, but the first 2 are a lot of fun

man, he's hot!

If he didn't then why would Po banish his mortal body to the spirit realm for Kai to consume his chi?

He underestimated pandas and their ability to ruin good things. Shen knew better and tried to save China from the panda menace.

Just look at the third movie, it has the most pandas and is the worst of the series.

Shen is more attractive.

He sperged out like an autist and attacked a bunch of people

Nothing but a pack of god damn San Francisco cocksuckers in this thread.

Don't forget about the jews. Every marionette has its puppeteer.

Wu?

Only if you don't consider acting like a spoiled, whiny little bitch wrong.

Third movie always sucks.

>fatshaming isn't a crime
kill yourself op -.-

No, in fairness he did do some wrong things, however, it isn't really his fault he ended up on the path he took. He was something of a victim really.

I would be upset too, If I busted my ass ALL of my life and worked hard, then some guy who is the chosen one just get all of that shit. That shit is like Huntress beating Lady Shiva, Shiva surpassed Huntress level long, long ago.

it's always the old "wise" sages that make things worse.

the worst part is the "old master knew what was going wrong but didn't do anything until it was too late"

oogway's a terrible wise master.

He didn't bang Tigress

eh, the other 4 animal kungfus were in the same spot, and they didn't flip their shit over not being the chosen one

Can we please talk about that prison escape though

HEllo Father!

Kino.

more impressive if you think they didn't feed him enough (keep him at least "surviving" status) but still somehow kept his buff bod maintained (even with all the restraints).

plot demaned that they be the "chosen one" friends. If you what to be good at something in life, let alone be one of the best. You have to put in the work and bust your ass. Not just anyone can join the Olympics. Well maybe Po, since that fate will excuse his fat ass.

They didn't accept him right off the bat though, and still didn't quite respect him even in the second movie. Tiger's the only one who straight up shows her annoyance with him time to time and beats his ass.

That was stupid

Why were the keeping him imprisoned motionless for his entire life instead of giving him a clean death?

weren't the rest of the furious four already have the mindset that tigress is going to get the spot?

that and the flashback with tigress' early training life has shifu cut back on the praise/positive reinforcement (pretty much one of the key parts as to why he snapped) he did with tai lung.

wasn't it implied he only lives out of courtesy for shifu (probably pulled some strings)?

>Sup Forums sympathizes/relates with the pathetic whiny loser that is driven purely by an anal ache

Shocking.

Trying to kill him is dangerous. Lethal force just plays into his strengths. Which is why he needed to be stopped by a guy just taking the piss.

>If I busted my ass ALL of my life and worked hard, then some guy who is the chosen one just get all of that shit.
Well, he didn't bust his ass hard enough if he got beaten by a guy just starting his training. Panda didn't use some ancient magic; there was nothing in the god damned scroll.

>You have to put in the work and bust your ass
Yet you need to also be wise enough to know that some things are simply unattainable no matter how much you bust yourself for them. The objective should not be to become the best, but to become the best version of yourself.

Why they had him paralyzed like that they could have just stabbed him in the neck, don't be stupid.

Because the Dragon Warrior needed a villain who was too strong for anyone else to defeat and yet also trained in a marital art that would cause no harm to the Dragon Warrior, hence Tai Lung being taught his nerve attack tech, then the villain would need to appear only when the Dragon Warrior was ready, hence Tai Lung being kept in a ultra secure prison that he could easily escape from when a messenger was sent there for the first time ever.

Basically the entire first movie was the result of Oogway's long term planning.

He had Anakin Skywalker syndrome