Confess sins to Hulk. Hulk smash puny sins

Confess sins to Hulk. Hulk smash puny sins.

Sonic looks better with blue arms

X-men and most Marvel characters/ story lines were at their best around 2006-10, 90's/ 2000's comics mostly sucked it was entirely nostalgia

Mark Hamill is one of the most overrated Jokers ever.

I didn't care much for Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I think 90% of all of Netflix original shows are meh-teir at best.

Wrong thread, dummy.

I am a spider-slut!

I own all of Bendis' GOTG run

I think Books of Magic were better than Sandman and Son of the Gun is better than the Metabarons in everything but art.

Smash me Father Hulk for I have sinned!
After seeing WW I still think it isn't very good and the third act is absolutely fucking atrocious and ruins anything good about the movie.

TINY SMASH PUNY CAR

I've never watched an episode of Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, or Star vs.

>Forgive me father for I have sinned... I am not a paedo nor do I indulge in sinful behaviour

Confess actual sins or get out.

This is true though

I own every issue and appearance of Ultimate Spiderman and Ultimate XMEN.

I think Saga is a good comic.

I love art from the XMEN and Image art....back in the 90s.

I hate weeaboos and shit post them regularly just to fuck with the superiority complex they all seem to have.

Nothing wrong with Ultimate Spider-man my dude, hell i even occasionally read ultimate x-men for a good laugh.

That is not a sin, thats being smart

I've never watched samurai jack

The only Hulk stories I've read are Planet Hulk and World War Hulk, and I would have preferred Hulk to remain on Sakaar to have him involved in more cosmic stories as the ruler of an empire keeping to itself but with no one sane wanting to fuck with them.

>I think 90% of all of Netflix original shows are meh-teir at best.
and you would be right. Especially the marvel shows. They sort of wiffle back and forth between being an action show with lots of preachy dialogue and being a crappy daytime soap opera romantic drama. Mostly a lot of the latter.

>Mark Hamill is one of the most overrated Jokers ever
The fuck? How so? Him and Kevin Michael Richardson are literally the best Joker VA.

BvS and MoS are two of my favorite movies, but I don't have a ton of interest in capeshit movies unless Snyder is involved
I write shipping fanfiction
I've gotten into shows for the shipping and have written fics for shows I haven't seen
I sort of hate Pixar. I like the first Toy Story and generally dislike everything, although the only one I couldn't finish to completion was The Incredibles, which was incredibly painful to watch.
I'm a massive waifufag and will get into shows if one of the girls is cute.
I enjoy earlier Family Guy before it became all about grotesque sex and violence

Netflix Marvel shows are such a disappointment.
>constantly hear how it's not like CW shit, but actually some of the best television in years
>give it a watch
>immediately go back to rewatching first seasons of True Detective and Fargo just to get entertained
This is why I don't trust critics anymore. Marvel shows must think they're being suspenseful or profound but they're being boring instead.

I like the Powerpuff Girls Reboot

>I write shipping fanfiction
only fire can purify this.

Go away Jake "if she's seven, I'm in heaven" Goldman

I fucking hate Gravity Falls.
It has two redeeming qualities: music and visuals. Everything else is abysmal. And no, it's not as clever or well-written as you think it is.

I watched all of Rick and Morty and liked it.
I stopped reading Marvel regularly halfway through Fear itself but i am still shitposting in Marvel threads.
I stopped reading DC regularly two or three relaunches ago, yet i am still shitposting in DC Threads.

Father Hulk i must confess: I've never liked you or your story. You just remind me of every drunk white trailer trash guy who gets arrested on Cops.

I think Johnny Test was an ok show, even good sometimes. Don't understand the hate.
I also really liked Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., at least up to the half of 3rd season. I unironically think that the second half of first season was fucking great and the few last episodes were especially god tier

Read PADs run

Why do I feel like I'm gonna get torn apart for this?
I prefer Ann Nocenti's Daredevil to Frank Miler's. Both are good, not denying it but Miller's is not my cup of tea.

No sin here. You basically described over 90 percent of Sup Forums
>like something and hide it
>shit post about comics you do not read

i secretly wish dark horse comics sold out there IP to marvel back in the day so i could shamelessly have more purgatori to read

What about Big Hero 6? Assuming you're that user who wrote the 12-page essay?

Todd MacFarlane is a subpar writer and Spawn is bland like milk

That's called not being a fucking idiot.

That's not a sin it's the truth.

Smash me father for I have sinned. I only collect floppies. I also buy variant covers of all the SJW comics for my collection.

My waifu isn't even fucking canon, she's an AU

Everything you said was disgusting

Father Hulk should smash you

I create fanfictions. The big "tie several different properties together in one world" kind.

I burned my dacha with my drunk russian dad so i can have a flat to myself.

Oh, comic book sins? I liked Avengers Undercover.

I don't read and don't want to read cape comics. It's a convoluted mess of writers contradicting each other with their wildly different interpretations of characters bloated by legacy and conflicting canons and timelines that make no fucking sense.

Riddle me this, cockfuckers: Is The Killing Joke canon?

The answer is why I don't read cape comics.

I liked those Gordon rape threads we used to have.

I blindly defend DCEU because of brand loyalty

whoops meant chaos comics not darkk horse

I keep making marvel hate threads because I'm still butthurt about man of murder posting.

Drones ruined 2013

Fucking animal

Get on my level, faggot. I own all of Chuck Austen Uncanny X-Men.
Why? Because I was a kid with no standards.

I really hate women. Like, in that knife-like way in the middle of your gut.

I make a point of reading female-centric works because I really enjoy seeing them suffer and no man can really get that feminine voice right.

as long as it doesn't become a knife in her gut

I have never read a comic book and the information I know about them comes from their fandoms.

she's a good writer though, why would anyone get mad?

How much do you enjoy cocks in your ass?

Glow is really good, you should give it a try

Arrested Development is also great even though only S4 is Netflix backed

I'm a lucid dreamer and I always dream myself being Jim Jaspers or Doctor Destiny. I enjoy having absolute power and using it to torture the world.

I take pretty much any opportunity to start a console wars argument in most threads, mostly by false flagging as one side or another, comparing movies to comics, pretending to be other anons to weaken their arguments and generally shitposting. I do it for the (you)s and out of boredom.

Because Miller's DD is seen as a second coming fo Christ by DDfags.
It doesn't help that her skill got worse with age. Reading her Green Arrow and Joker's Daughter made me want to kill myself, so people who were exposed to that instead of her DD work might get upset.

I think the gotg and ca movies are the only good Marvel movies.

I agree with you on the fact that BvS and MoS are great but what's your damage with Pixar, man?

I like being pegged

I'm pretty sure prostate stimulation isn't a sin. Letting the woman be dominate may be a sin but only if you're a dusty old Catholic and not Protestant.

Misogyny isn't a sin either, user.

I like/ don't mind the vast majority of Marvel's diversity characters.

I unironically enjoy the Marvel NOW! Thunderbolts and it's really the only run of the team I've ever enjoyed. Despite this I always pretend irl and online that I hate the run and that I'm a huge fan of the original stuff from the Zemo days.

I'm not so much of a fan of comic books as I am a fan of the stories being told, so usually I'll just watch a bunch of videos so I'm covered with everything going on or wait for a motion comic.

Father Hulk, I must confess that I've lost my faith in Marvel. I've also lost my faith in DC. I've been reading old runs of Usagi Yojimbo, IDW's current run on Ninja Turtles, and the classic early run of Invincible.
Forgive me, Hulk. Renew my faith if you can that hero comics will stop pandering to SJW's and cinema cash outs someday.