CN Scheduling:

So, Asia pretty much has a perfect schedule while the U.S. is stuck with shit. Thoughts?

what part of asia is this schedule for exactly?

>that rainbow of a schedule

They obviously have a better scheduler than the poo in loo the US has

>They still air Chowder
>TTG only airs four times
Yep, they're good in my book.

They show Mr. Bean?!?

>No Toonami
It's shit, capn.

Toonami has its own separate channel there.

>CN Asia

Yes user I'm sure that all the Asian kids are really wondering where their anime is.

Hey, OP was implying we should have the same "perfect" schedule.

It's perfect enough against the US, pleb.

>they still air Chowder
>Still air Courage
>AT still airs
>Tom & Jerry show
>TTG is only on there for 2 days for 15 minutes
Good job Asia,

Just further proof that American IQ is circling the drain.

I was in the Philippines a couple months and this pretty much matches up with what I had just instead of we bare bears it was reruns of brave and the bold. Honestly I don't know whats wrong with Americas CN scheduling because every other country in the world seems to have a reasonable schedule like OP's picture or better

No, just further proof that Vishnu is horrible at his job as scheduler. Granted, his superiors are horrible at their job as well since they don't fire him.

>they are sill playing courage to this day

Singapore fag here, yeah, the CN schedule here is quite balanced as compared to the mess that you guys have deal with in the US.

However, even though nowadays, we can get some cartoons earlier than you guys, for example that new Ben 10 series, we are still getting new cartoons, much later than you guys, like probably around 3 months later or more, which could be bad if you are bothered by spoilers being shown on the Internet or you can't wait anymore for the episodes to be released.

The old cartoons that we have like Courage and Chowder is an added bonus to the balanced schedule that we have.

I hope that the CN in the US can fixed its schedule to give other shows a chance because what happens in the US is going to affect Asia as well. So if TTG keeps getting shown and other shows getting kicked to the curb, the Asian viewers are going to get screwed real bad, like we are going to get brutally destroyed by CN like the CN US schedule situation but without lube and barbed wire being wrapped around the rod.

>Still showing old cartoons
It's shit.

Ironically he got his start at CN Asia, where he apparently spammed Oggy and the Cockroaches like it were TTG

Shut up Vishnu

>showing old cartoons is bad
Go back to spamming Teen Titans Go, Vishnu.

>Mr Bean TAS
>Grizzly and the lemmings
>Supernoobs
Other than that, pretty good I wonder if they rotate the old cartoons they show tho, like one month you get EE&E and Johnny Bravo and such

This is the guy responsible for CN's current schedule?
Oh, man... Vishnu go home.

do people get royalties when old episodes are aired?

maybe those three are cheaper by comparison?

Nah, weirdly enough, only Courage and other "old" shows like My Gym Partner is a Monkey and Flapjack, manage to stay on CN SouthEast Asia, rest of the old cartoons go to Boomerang. Batman TAS, Superman TAS and other Superheroes shows goes to Toonami. I am not sure about other parts of Asia that have CN.

Don't move to Asia.

Apparently when he was in charge of Cartoon Network Asia's scheduling, he spammed Oggy and the Cockroaches.

He has know he is doing a shitty job, he is just fucking with people at this point.

His schedule is making them money. It's like his only job. Sorry, but this is what the kids are asking for.

It's not hard to do better than CN America's schedule. Even CN Canada's is better, CanCon quotas and all.

CN Mexico's Monday Schedule (1/2)

Glad we aren't watching UG and SuperNoobs in US.

>Massive ratings collapse after the TTG spam started
>TTG, a show they have to inherently split revenue on because of the DC brand
>Making them money relative to alternatives
Sure thing buddy.

Then explain why he's CEO and you're not.

>Sorry, but this is what the kids are asking for.
Shut the fuck up, Vishnu.

If you're so smart why aren't you rich?

I'm just mad that this week's TF:RID went away at the last second.

where the fuck is [as]?

>TF:RID
Who?

Doesn't exist there. Toonami has its own channel.

Some degree of nepotism, risk-averse seniority preference, shareholders that either aren't aware of or don't seriously regard the issue, all the usual ways that shitty businessmen fall upwards in Burgerland.

Transformers Robots In Disguise.

I'm actually extremely retarded, as evidenced by my participation in this post-modern interactive chalkboard.

Ah - I follow news for both my held stocks and the market, so this makes perfect sense.

And by that I mean competency has almost nothing to do with a company's success.

Shut the fuck up, Riddler.