The Looney Tunes Show

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't like the random shitty songs

Sitcoms were a mistake. Sitcoms should not be considered cartoons and tv series. Sitcoms are

People who went "not muh looney tune". Also I didn't like Bugs becoming the straight man but I could live with it

Good idea, poor execution

It got better as it went on, but I hated how oddly mean spirited the show felt at first. It just felt like a show trying to feel real with characters that shouldn't, and it made everyone feel bitter and petty in ways that I don't think were intentional.

Also The show got better when it finally embraced the inherent silliness of Looney Tunes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k

Slapstick isn't funny so this breathed new life into the franchise

Making Taz their dog was one of the worst ideas that came out of the show.

Honestly this. I know I'm guilty of it. It took The Wizard to convince me I should give the show a look.

It ended.

I actually liked the show. The Wizard was especially good. I also liked how the made Lola into an actual character. Daffy alone made the show for me though.

Not many things, since it was a good show.

It ended.

Bugs was always the straight man in the Bugs and Daffy shorts.

they fucking sucked though

the two should have NEVER been paired up

I just want a goddamn Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck chemistry where they both act like their usual selves(obnoxious clever assholes who always outwit their opponent) they should never be pitied against each other.

This show never should have ended, same with Regular Show. CN's GOAT era is long gone now and it's a shame. All that's left is Gumball and Clarence but they were never the anchors - just perfect "side shows" if you will.

The music videos sucked ass but LTS was unique and well done and cozy.

yeah, they being paired up just ended up creating the most iconic looney toons comedic bit of all time, nothing important.

''Rabbit season!''

Nothing, I thought it was funny, and wish it had more seasons.

It was a boring, generic sitcom that slapped the Looney characters on for brand recognition.

General boredom. I liked the series but yeah, it could get really boring sometimes. Also, near the end of the show, i swear it got weird scheduling.

It was honest to god BORING. And Lola was only "funny" because everyone else was boring. Except Daffy who was fucking retarded. Worst version of Daffy. I can accept lunatic crazy Daffy or selfish greedy coward Daffy, but not RETARDED Daffy.

These. The plots were so run of the mill you could tell they were rejected scripts for d-tier sitcoms like Everybody Loves Raymond or The Middle

>I like sitcoms with furries
seriously it's the only excuse for liking this shit

Concept is so stupid that few people gave it a chance, then the first impression was so bad that most of those few didn't bother to see if it would get better, even if it did. Even then, it always lived in the shadow of the classic shorts.

Also, The Wizard is overrated. People who think it's the best part of the show need to get hit with a mallet.

This.

>It ended.
The correct answer.